Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Light snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 8:12 PM CST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 8:12 PM CST
Snow at times mixed with freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near zero.
Light snow at times mixed with freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Light snow mixed with freezing drizzle||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cloudy conditions continue into Monday, and so do the mild conditions. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late in the week.
We gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs here in the south at around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 'It's turned into an outdoor swimming pool': Warm weather wrecking rinks video
- If you were hoping to go for an outdoor skate to enjoy the warm weather, you might have to move indoors.
- Solidarity, not charity: 'Bannock Lady' of Winnipeg celebrates four years of fry bread
- Winnipeg’s Bannock Lady celebrated a milestone on Sunday.
- Lloyd Axworthy's new Facebook page intended to foster discussion on refugees
- A new Facebook page launched by Canada’s former foreign affairs minister is devoted to generating discussion about how to help refugees.
- Short amber lights to blame for collisions at Bishop Grandin intersection, Wise Up Winnipeg says
- A group of Winnipeg traffic ticket fighters are calling on the city to increase what they say are dangerously short amber light times at a high-speed intersection, and bring in advanced warning flashers to give drivers time to slow down before they get ticketed.
- Fire destroys home, closes Highway 15 east of Anola, Man.
- A stretch of Highway 15 just east of Anola, Man., was closed on Sunday afternoon as fire crews battled a blaze at a house.