Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 6:20 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 6:36 AM CDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 6:36 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Fog dissipating this morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Rain beginning after midnight. Low plus 3.
Rain changing to snow late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
|Rain or snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Blog 5 things to watch for in Game 2 between Jets and Ducks
- With the Winnipeg Jets hoping to rebound from their 4-2 loss against the Anaheim Ducks on Thursday, CBC's Mitch Peacock has five things fans should watch for in Game 2 tonight.
- Opinion When the system fails us
- Whether it's a cable company's policy that mischarges a customer, or the truly sad case of a murder victim's burial fees, it seems as though the only way that a person can finally get heard and get help is by appealing to the public through the media, writes Joanne Seiff.
- City of Winnipeg contract talks with 2 unions face obstacles
- Contract negotiations between the City of Winnipeg and its largest union have broken off, while the union representing transit bus drivers and maintenance workers has rejected the city's offer of settlement.
- U of M conference discusses impact of technology on dyslexia
- Dyslexia Champions of Manitoba is co-hosting an event this weekend to discuss how technology can help students with dyslexia.
- Manitoba bars can stay open 1 hour later for Saturday's Jets game
- Manitoba's bars can stay open one hour later than usual on Saturday night so Winnipeg Jets fans can enjoy the team's second playoff game against the Anaheim Ducks.