Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 10.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Cloud remains rather thick across the southeast into Saturday morning. We’ll see a few sunny breaks Saturday but lots of cloud too. There is a chance for some scattered morning showers and a chance for some afternoon thunderstorms as well. Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- 2 sent to hospital after semi hydroplanes west of Winnipeg
- RCMP are investigating after a semi lost control on the north perimeter Friday, hitting another vehicle, rolling two or three times and putting two people in hospital.
- Fire at Standard Aero closes streets in area as crews fight blaze
- A fire at Standard Aero near Sargent Avenue and Ferry Road is producing heavy smoke and a number of streets have been closed as crews fight the blaze.
- Winnipeg man kidnapped, assaulted, robbed in one-man crime spree
- A 34-year-old Winnipeg man is in custody after a man was kidnapped, assaulted and robbed in the West End.
- Updated Man in custody after woman attacked, killed in St. Boniface
- Winnipeg police have confirmed reports of a homicide after a woman was attacked at a home on Hill Street in St. Boniface early Saturday morning.
- Foul play not suspected after woman's body found in Red River
- Winnipeg police said Saturday foul play is not suspected after a body was found in the Red River near the Redwood Bridge.