Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Chance of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain before morning. Low plus 1.
Rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a generally cloudy Tuesday with a few afternoon sunny breaks, then some rain in the evening and overnight into Wednesday. Early indications are calling for about 10mm through the Red River Valley by Wednesday morning… slightly higher amounts to the west in Portage. The showers continue into the first part of Wednesday, then Thursday gets brighter again with a high of 10 degrees. Friday will be much cooler with showers and windy conditions and a high of only 6 degrees. The normals are now -3 and 7.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 20 in the morning. E @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Live Winnipeg police to announce arrests after infant possibly exposed to fentanyl video
- Winnipeg police are set to release more details about arrests in connection with the rescue of an infant who may have come into contact with fentanyl last week.
- Man faces sentencing in vicious sex attacks in Winnipeg
- A 22-year-old man is set to be sentenced for brutal sexual assaults on a teen girl and then a woman during a violent early morning in November 2014.
- Manitoba police recruit Tasered by fellow officer, annual report states
- A female police recruit who was Tasered by a fellow police officer filed one of 139 complaints made to the Law Enforcement Review Agency in 2015.
- Danny Smyth almost didn't join Winnipeg police because he was too short
- Wininipeg's new police chief says he almost didn't become a police officer because he was too short for the job.
- 'Truth gets to people' in Kenora, Ont., 'the town that hardly noticed' Chanie Wenjack's death
- A public screening of Gord Downie's Secret Path in Kenora, Ont., on Sunday brought residential school survivors face-to-face with community members who knew little about their suffering in the city that was home to Charlie Wenjack's residential school.