Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-7° | -22°
19° | -8°
-5° | -21°
23° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg woman, 98, packs up a lifetime of memories video
- A 98-year-old Winnipeg woman, linked to the famous painting The Spirit of '76, an iconic image of the American Civil War showing three musicians on a battlefield, is leaving the house she's called home for nearly a century.
- Winnipeg construction companies to pay for not meeting road work deadline
- Two Winnipeg construction companies will have to pay penalties for not finishing three road construction projects on time last year.
- Target Canada ratcheting up its exit, all stores to close by mid-April
- A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by "as early as mid-April," which is about a month ahead of schedule.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blackhawks
- The Winnipeg Jets continue their quest to the playoffs when they welcome the Chicago Blackhawks to town Sunday night. The Jets (39-24-12) are coming off a 5-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday and with a couple days of rest between games should be ready to go.
- Former Winnipeg Jewish Theatre GM embezzled $85K, say police
- The former artistic director at the Winnipeg Jewish Theatre has been charged with theft and forgery after police say the man embezzled more than $85,000 over an eight-year period.