Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 10.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a surface trough to the west that will move across the south today. It will provide enough lift to trigger some showers and is already doing just that in the Dauphin area. Here in the Red River Valley, we’ll see the showers in the later afternoon with clearing for the evening hours. Wednesday is almost a repeat. We’ll have some sun in the morning, then cloudy skies and scattered showers in the afternoon followed by a steady rain in the late evening and overnight. I’m seeing 15-20mm on the Canadian model for Late Wednesday through to Thursday afternoon. Thursday will also be quite windy.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- 2 women groped on Winnipeg Transit bus, police say
- Police have arrested a man after two women were sexually assaulted on Winnipeg Transit buses Labour Day Monday.
- New Winnipeg Jets agree to 3-year contract with Nikolaj Ehlers
- The Winnipeg Jets have agreed to terms on a three-year, entry-level contract with 2014 first-round pick Nikolaj Ehlers.
- New Winnipeg to get limo for people with disabilities despite opposition
- Winnipeg could soon see its first wheel-chair accessible limousine service despite opposition from the city's two biggest taxi companies.
- Manitoba man, 29, killed after SUV rolls into water-filled ditch
- A 29-year-old man is dead after an SUV rolled and landed into a water-filled ditch near Clearwater Lake in Manitoba.
- St. Vital Park unveils new $1.4M pavilion, art installation video
- St. Vital Park’s new pavilion was unveiled Tuesday morning with the help from area Coun. Brian Mayes and Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz.