Island Lake, MB
Set Island Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:03 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Skyscraper developers ordered to pay $3 million in 2011 video
- Two executives with one of the Ontario developers involved in plans to build Winnipeg's tallest skyscraper were ordered to pay more than $3 million by the Ontario Securities Commission in 2011, CBC News has learned.
- Survivors of day schools share stories of abuse, pain video
- Hundreds of people who say they suffered abuse at the hands of their teachers gathered at Winnipeg's Indian and Metis Friendship Centre Thursday. They call themselves day school survivors.
- Possible explosive device prompts large police presence
- A contractor working on a home in 900 block of Dudley Avenue in Fort Rouge found what might have been a smoke bomb used in military training during WWII.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- City moves to take over, possibly demolish St. Charles Hotel
- The City of Winnipeg is moving to take over the St. Charles Hotel in the Exchange District.