Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
SW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Your North: Best reader photos for week of March 20
- A unique perspective on the Northern lights highlights your best photos from across the territories over the past week, as we celebrate the best user-submitted shots from the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
- Got milk? Not anymore, say Yukon goat dairy farmers
- Brian Lendrum's decided to call it quits on his homegrown business selling locally-made goat milk and cheese. No kidding.
- Rankin Inlet man arrested after police standoff
- One person is in custody after an armed standoff with RCMP in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut.
- Inuit midwives keep pregnant women closer to home and family
- Thirty years after Inuit women began giving birth in their communities again, midwives say the traditions and local knowledge surrounding childbirth is stronger than ever.
- More TV streaming services join U.S. market, leaving Canada far behind
- YouTube TV will soon join a long list of low-cost streaming options available in the U.S. but not in Canada. This frustrates many Canadians who want to watch their favourite shows without paying big cable bills.