Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WSW 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of missing Fort Resolution, N.W.T., woman found
- The family of Melissa Payne has confirmed her body was found Wednesday.
- MMA fighter gets jail for assaulting ex-girlfriend
- A Yellowknife mixed martial arts fighter has been sentenced to four months in jail for assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
- Nunavut government is now less accountable, says professor
- A University of Toronto professor says the Nunavut government seems to be taking a step backwards when it comes to transparency and accountability, due to recent changes to the territory's Integrity Act.
- Arctic bacteria discovered breeding at record –15 C
- Bacteria that can live and multiply in High Arctic permafrost at temperatures well below the freezing point of water have been discovered by a Canadian-led team of researchers, offering clues about the types of organisms that might exist in similar extreme environments elsewhere in our solar system.
- Quebec Crees want foresting company's certificate revoked
- The Cree Regional Authority of Quebec wants a company's Forest Stewardship Council certification revoked after it says the company violated an agreement by clear-cutting an area of forest.