Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 12:11 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
S 17 km/h
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Flurries. High minus 1.
Flurries. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- CANADA VOTES Canada election 2015: Who's running in the Yukon riding?
- A look at the candidates running in Yukon in the federal election this fall.
- Montreal paddlers retracing voyageurs route arrive in Fort Simpson
- Six Montrealers retracing the footsteps and paddle strokes of voyageur fur traders are in a race against time in the last leg of their journey.
- Feature Canada's refugees by the numbers: the data
- This is data for the CBC News feature, Where Canada's refugees come from by the numbers.
- Blog Rosanna Deerchild: Talking to my daughters about the dangers of being an indigenous woman
- As a parent, you always want to keep your children safe. You teach them to look both ways before crossing the street, you warn them about stranger danger and to always call if they need you no matter what, when or why. But what if the colour of their skin is what puts them in danger?
- Night Steps event to raise money, awareness for the blind and partially sighted
- Night Steps is a fundraising event organized by the Canadian National Institute for the Blind. It takes place this evening in Whitehorse.