Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 4:02 AM EST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SSE 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. High minus 28.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Temperature steady near minus 28.
Clear. Temperature falling to minus 31 in the afternoon.
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
-32° | -36°
-26° | -33°
-28° | -31°
-18° | -24°
-27° | -27°
-17° | -17°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 32 charges laid in Yellowknife 'drug den' raids
- N.W.T. RCMP have laid a total of 32 charges against nine suspects involved in the Yellowknife "drug den" raids Friday morning.
- Beverly, Ahiak caribou herds open to resident hunters video
- Resident hunters will be able to harvest one bull from the Beverly and Ahiak barren-ground caribou herds and the Slave River Lowlands bison herd.
- No parole for 13 years for Adrian van Eindhoven
- A Nunavut court judge has ruled a Rankin Inlet man convicted of killing his common-law spouse in 2004 can apply for parole in 13 years. Adjusting for time served, Adrian van Eindhoven could apply as early as 2017.
- Food for Fines turns parking tickets into donations
- If you get a parking ticket in Whitehorse this week, you can pay it off in donations to the food bank, as part of the city's annual Food for Fines program.
- Power back on in Tuktoyaktuk after 24-hour outage
- The power was out for nearly 24 hours in Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., after high winds knocked out the electricity then prevented crews from flying in to fix it.