Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Woman sustains serious injury in Yellowknife RCMP cell
- Yellowknife RCMP say the woman was alone in a secure cell at the time of her injury and was being monitored by a guard.
- Canada appeals decision delaying N.W.T. land and water superboard
- The federal government is appealing a recent decision by the Northwest Territories Supreme Court delaying the government's plan to amalgamate the territory's land and water boards
- Innu Meshkenu walkers arrive at Kuujjuaq after 550 km trek
- A group of about 20 walkers participating in the Innu Meshkenu Cross Country Walk has arrived in Kuujjuaq, Que., about a month after leaving the Innu village of Matimukush, near Schefferville.
- Germanwings Flight 4U9525: Canadian airlines told to have 2 people in the cockpit video
- Canadian airlines have been told they must keep two crew members in the cockpit at all times, effective immediately, federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt announced.
- Whitehorse gardening conference aims for return of local agriculture
- Gardeners from small communities across the North are in Whitehorse talking about growing local food and increasing food security.