Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNE 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Parents, school board call on N.W.T. gov't to foot total junior kindergarten bill
- Parents and the Yellowknife Catholic board are calling on the N.W.T. government to fully fund the territory's junior kindergarten program — or else the board will have to cut other areas of programming for students from kindergarten to Grade 12, they say.
- Yukon schools to introduce new curriculum this fall
- Education officials say they're ready to roll out a new curriculum in Yukon schools this fall, with fewer exams and a stronger emphasis on the territory's First Nations culture and heritage.
- E-prescribing could help cut down on pharmacist errors: association
- The head of the Canadian Pharmacist Association says pharmacists need better support but also need to be more accountable.
- Sailivik Society president hopes for 2018 opening for Iqaluit elders' facility
- The Sailivik Society says it's making progress on its new long-term care facility for elders in Iqaluit, despite the discovery of a sewer line running through the proposed building site.
- RCMP seek help to find missing Whitehorse man
- Police say the family of Donald Richardson, last seen early Monday morning, is concerned for his wellbeing.