Pond Inlet, NU
Set Pond Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 11.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Live Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history. Watch CBC News for live coverage.
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss video
- Two Yukon men are nearly struck by lightning, pre-election jockeying gets underway and why Sergey Ananov is the luckiest man alive.
- Photos Nunavut bagpipers travel to Scotland to play for the Queen
- Two bagpipers from Nunavut are living out their dream; they are heading to Scotland with the Pipes and Drums of Canada, to perform in a celebration for Sir John A. MacDonald’s 200th birthday, and play for a royal audience.
- Photos George Braden, N.W.T. political trailblazer, remembered in Yellowknife
- George Braden, the first government leader of the Northwest Territories, died at his home in Ottawa in May. A memorial service was held in Yellowknife Saturday.
- Northwestern Air Lease celebrates 5 decades in the sky
- An N.W.T. airline is celebrating five decades of flying in the north. Northwestern Air Lease is based in Fort Smith. The family-run airline grew from a small scale water bombing operation to transporting thousands of people in the South Slave region.