Set Ivujivik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 46.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 45.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 48.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-26° | -26°
-15° | -15°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard through to quarterfinals at Australian Open video
- Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarterfinals at the Australian Open with a 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 win over Irina-Camelia Begu.
- Beaconsfield snow fort lives again after spat with city settled
- Yann Lefebvre's four children can play in their family's snow fort again — and this time, without a municipal squabble distracting them from the winter fun.
- MUHC superhospital shuffle begins with Montreal Chest Institute
- The McGill superhospital shuffling has begun with the moving of 18 patients from the Montreal Chest Institute to the Lachine Hospital.
- Obit Toller Cranston, figure skating innovator, dead at 65
- Toller Cranston, one of figure skating's greatest artistic innovators, has died in Mexico at the age of 65.
- Montreal Canadiens will face Boston Bruins at 2016 Winter Classic
- The Montreal Canadiens will face off against the team's arch rival the Boston Bruins at 2016's Winter Classic in Foxborough, Mass.