Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
N 36 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 14 this morning then steady. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 4 immigrant architects and an ashtray: How Expo 67's Canada Pavilion was born
- The contract for designing the pavilion that would represent Canada at Expo 67, the focal point of the country’s centennial celebrations, was the "biggest and most important architectural commission to come along in a hundred years," says Caroline Robbie, daughter of Canada Pavilion co-designer Rod Robbie.
- Mother allegedly stabbed by daughter in Rivière-des-Prairies home
- A 51-year-old woman is in hospital with upper-body injuries after she was stabbed in a duplex in Rivière-des-Prairies.
- Q&A 'I was too young to understand': Nadia Comaneci reflects on those game-changing perfect 10s at '76 Games video
- The darling of the 76 Olympics, Nadia Comaneci, was in Montreal Friday to talk about the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships coming up this fall at the Olympic Stadium.
- Suspicious package at Canada Post office prompts evacuations in Sainte-Thérèse de Gaspé
- Quebec provincial police closed off streets and evacuated homes near a Canada Post branch in Ste-Thérèse de Gaspé, Que., after a suspicious package was discovered.
- Ringleader in maple syrup heist gets 8 years in prison, $9.4M fine
- A man described as one of the ringleaders in the 2012 theft of $18.7 million worth of maple syrup could spend up to 14 years behind bars.