Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Clearing early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 19.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 26.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow and local blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 19.
|Light snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget 2015: Government expected to balance books
- After six years of deficits, Quebec's government may be poised to deliver its first balanced budget in six years. But at what cost?
- Newalta recycling plant explosion shakes ground in Châteauguay
- An explosion at a plant that recycles hazardous materials shook the ground in Châteauguay's industrial area Thursday afternoon.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.
- European anti-Islam group PEGIDA plans debut in Montreal
- A Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA is making its Quebec debut this weekend — and local politicians and community members want to tell the group its views aren't welcome in Montreal.
- Two babies born on Décarie on same day audio
- Within a span of 13 hours earlier this week, two women gave birth to babies on Montreal’s Décarie Expressway.