Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 3:08 PM
W 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 15.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.