Set Ivujivik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 43 this morning.
Clear. Low minus 31.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon then light in the evening. High minus 22.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-23° | -31°
-9° | -24°
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Daycare hikes OK with more than half of Quebecers: poll
- The Parti Québécois proposed a $2-hike in daily daycare costs by 2015 in its latest budget. As it turns out, more than half of Quebecers are comfortable with that, according to Radio-Canada's CROP poll.
- Fears PQ majority would hurt west Quebec housing market video
- Homeowners in west Quebec are concerned that a Parti Québécois majority could create a glut in the housing market as non-Francophones are driven out of the province.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.