Set Ivujivik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 70 late in the morning. High 12.
|Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- NHL expansion plans in the works: reports
- The NHL is considering expanding by as many as four teams, according to a pair of reports on Tuesday, with Toronto and Quebec City both in the mix to land new franchises.
- PCB leak contaminated soil in Pointe-Claire audio
- A year after the province promised to clean up a PCB leak at the Reliance Power Equipment Ltd. site in Pointe-Claire, the city is still waiting for them to finish the job.
- Robert Bourassa to get Montreal street named in his memory
- A section of University Street in downtown Montreal is expected to be renamed in honour of former Quebec premier Robert Bourassa.
- English school boards want firm commitment on library funding
- Officials at two anglophone school boards say renewed support for libraries from the education minister won't accomplish much if it isn't backed up with increased funding.
- Peat farm fire could take days to extinguish video
- Firefighters are battling a fire at a peat farm near Saint-Modeste which is burning on a 3-kilometre stretch of land.