Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 9:41 AM
Sunset: 2:39 PM
S 46 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:30 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:30 AM EST
Flurries. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 13.
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then west 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Photos Montreal's Mount Royal from up above
- CBC's Patrick Morrell snapped these photos of Montreal on a cold Saturday morning en route from Toronto to Halifax.
- Charles Hamelin, short track speed skater, leads Canada to 2 medals
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin led Canada to a pair of short track speed skating medals Sunday in Seoul, South Korea.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.