Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:09 AM
Sunset: 10:27 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Drizzle. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Water fountain-fire hydrants removed from Plateau
- Large circular water fountains attached to two fire hydrants in the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough have been removed just a week after their installation.
- Lac-Mégantic locomotives to be auctioned off video
- It's been known to belch oil from its exhaust, it's caught fire at least once and it led the "train from hell" that smashed into Lac-Mégantic, killing 47 people. And pretty soon locomotive MMA 5017 can be all yours.
- Crocs to close up to 100 stores worldwide
- Crocs, Inc., the company that turned foam rubber shoes into a worldwide phenomenon, has announced it will be closing or converting 75 to 100 stores worldwide.
- Tel Aviv flight cancellations ground Montrealers video
- A Montreal doctor who splits his time between Israel and Canada told CBC Daybreak on Wednesday that cancelling flights to Tel Aviv is "rewarding terrorists."