Set Ivujivik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:19 AM
Sunset: 10:18 PM
ESE 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 10.
Clearing. Wind east 20 km/h. High 15.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Basketball net warnings foul, says Régis Labeaume
- Residents with the nets hanging over street were given notice recently to push them back a few feet or face possible fines.
- Community concierge sets up shop in St-Leonard
- A new service in St-Leonard called Conciergerie les Dépanneurs is offering residents a personal concierge to take care of odd jobs.
- Ugly fruit and vegetables can now be sold in Quebec
- In an attempt to reduce waste, the Quebec government is now allowing misshapen fruits and vegetables to be sold in the province.
- Twitter signs deal with NHL and MLB to livestream games
- Twitter has struck a deal to livestream some NHL and Major League Baseball games for free, but Canada will be shut out for the most part.
- Laval police release photo of man wanted for indecent exposure on Metro
- Laval police say the man followed a 20-year-old woman into a Metro car, sat facing her and exposed himself a few times.