Set Ivujivik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- new 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.