Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
SW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 30 percent chance of rain late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23.
|Chance of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
18° | 16°
64° | 61°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Loblaws recalling glass mugs over shatter risk
- Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling two types of glass mugs sold in the Atlantic region because they can break when filled with hot liquid.
- Bobolink, barn swallow programs on P.E.I. exceed expectations
- A summer project to protect two farmland birds on P.E.I. has exceeded expectations.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston
- A fire that began this morning in Edmundston has destroyed a historic church.
- PHOTO STREAM Summer 2014: The last weekend
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Tweet a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- Charlottetown mayoralty candidate Philip Brown opens campaign office
- Charlottetown mayoralty candidate Philip Brown opened his campaign office Friday and laid out four key campaign promises.