Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2 except minus 2 inland. Frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 overnight. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Tignish residents capture stories for new documentary
- Two Vancouver filmmakers are turning their lens on Tignish, P.E.I. for their documentary about life in small town Canada.
- Health groups aim to improve stroke recovery on P.E.I.
- The Island's Heart and Stroke Foundation is teaming up with Health PEI to ask stroke survivors and health care providers what services they need during recovery.
- Man dies in Mount Vernon car crash
- A P.E.I. man died in a single-vehicle crash Friday night.
- Police find bodies of 2 missing New Brunswick fishermen video
- Two bodies have been found close to a submerged boat off the coast of New Brunswick, a day after a boat capsized with three crew members on board.