Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
WSW 25 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. High minus 8.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High minus 6.
|Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- COMING UP LIVE Progressive Conservative leadership convention video
- P.E.I.'s Progressive Conservatives elect a new leader today, and you can watch the convention here.
- New Youth parliament attracting high school students from across P.E.I.
- A two-day youth parliament session is wrapping up Saturday.
- FORECAST Maritimes to have sunny, but cool weekend
- Environment Canada is calling for a sunny weekend with temperatures in the negatives across the Maritimes.
- Wade MacLauchlan seeking Liberal nomination in York-Oyster Bed
- Premier Wade MacLauchlan announced Friday evening that he will seek the Liberal nomination in District 9, York-Oyster Bed.
- Feminine products for needy goal of 28-day campaign video
- A 28-day campaign to collect feminine hygiene products for the shelves of P.E.I. food banks will launch Saturday.