Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 5.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Updated Premier Robert Ghiz: review of 2014 video
- P.E.I. Premier Robert Ghiz reflects on an eventful 2014 and looks ahead to a new year of change.
- New Breton Ability Centre accepting empties for fundraising drive
- When the party is over and you are cleaning up this holiday season, a group of Cape Bretoners wants you to remember them.
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.
- Man who 'dangerously' fled police, arrested for drunk driving
- A 32-year-old Tyne Valley man was arrested for impaired driving and fleeing from police Tuesday.
- Video Top 5 videos of 2014 from CBC P.E.I.
- Here are the top five videos of 2014 from CBC P.E.I. Cast your vote for number one!