Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. Local blowing snow near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Breaking Liberal lead holding on P.E.I.: poll
- The P.E.I. Liberals are holding on to their poll lead in advance of an expected spring election call, according to a Corporate Research Associates poll.
- Ready, Willing and Able promotes workers with intellectual challenges
- Employers in Charlottetown attended an event promoting hiring workers with intellectual disabilities Tuesday night.
- Eastern College Charlottetown campus closing
- Eastern College is shutting down its Charlottetown campus.
- P.E.I. high school classes back on for Friday
- High school students on P.E.I. will be in classes Friday, even though the day was originally scheduled as a professional development day for teachers.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for March 4, 2015
- A trough of low pressure moving across the Maritimes today pushed some snow into the area last night and will leave behind some five to 10 centimetres before departing later this afternoon.