Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New P.E.I. health cards may mean 'adjustment period' for clinics
- New P.E.I. health cards unveiled last week include a major design change: the letters and numbers are smooth, not raised, so the information must be recorded manually or using a new kind of machine.
- Updated Porsche driver caught in viral dashcam video sentenced to 10 days in jail
- A 31-year-old Charlottetown man behind the wheel of an out-of-control 2006 Porsche Cayman in March 2015 that created a stir on social media has been sentenced to 10 days in jail and a nine-month driving prohibition.
- P.E.I. boy chosen for dogsled adventure for children with cancer
- After spending more than four years battling cancer Dylan Bingley is getting ready for the trip of a lifetime, something he says he hopes will be a happy ending to a difficult experience.
- Stanley Bridge history sought from residents
- Have a story about life in Stanley Bridge, P.E.I.? The local historical society is holding a 'history circle' next Monday and will record stories about the area, preserving them for future generations.
- Dean Brody, Emerson Drive added to Cavendish Beach Music Festival lineup
- Dean Brody, Emerson Drive, The Road Hammers, Tebey and Blackjack Billy are some of the acts who will join the headliners on the Cavendish Beach Music Festival's main stage this summer.