Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7 except plus 3 inland. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Federal election 2015: Egmont candidates' roundtable video
- Candidates for the Egmont riding raised trust as the key issue with the new Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal during a roundtable discussion on CBC's Island Morning.
- Chase the Ace an increasingly popular fundraiser
- With the publicity surrounding lucrative Chase the Ace draws in Nova Scotia and P.E.I. more service clubs are climbing on the bandwagon and launching their own lotteries as a fundraiser.
- University Avenue section closed in Charlottetown
- Traffic is likely to be bad in Charlottetown Tuesday as the city has had to shut down a portion of what may be the province's busiest street.
- TPP means less milk will be produced on P.E.I. say farmers
- The chair of the Dairy Farmers of P.E.I. says he is resigned to the fact a little more than three per cent of the Island's milk market will be lost to the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Delta hotel donates 200 lobsters Upper Room soup kitchen
- People dining at the Upper Room soup kitchen in Charlottetown were given a rare treat recently after the Delta Prince Edward donated more than 200 cooked and cracked lobsters.