Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
S 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Mustard to battle against wireworms
- As wireworms spread across P.E.I., costing potato growers millions of dollars by damaging crops, farmers are turning to a new rotation crop for the fight.
- Commemorative Confederation Centre project delayed
- Plans for a $200,000 art project to mark the 50th anniversary of Charlottetown's Confederation Centre of the Arts have been put on hold.
- Jared Connaughton fails to advance at Commonwealth Games video
- A P.E.I. sprinter competing at the Commonwealth Games will not progress to the semi-finals of the Men's 100-metre event.
- Gary Brown's assault charges leave Farmington reeling
- Residents of Farmington, P.E.I., say they're shocked to learn fellow resident Gary Edward Brown is facing charges after a 17-year-old girl was found injured along the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Seacow Head Lighthouse celebrates 150th birthday
- The Seacow Head Lighthouse in Fernwood is celebrating its 150th anniversary this weekend, but amidst the festive mood there is fear the community may lose the historical structure in the near future.