Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Legislature sits for 10 days with no shortage of excitement
- The legislature closed Thursday after just 10 sitting days, but it was an eventful 10 days, for both what happened inside the legislature and outside of it.
- Power outages spread as winds pick up video
- About 2,000 Maritime Electric customers on P.E.I. are without power as the tail end of a winter storm sweeps across the province.
- Donna’s hugs quilts commemorate lost daughter
- A Charlottetown woman is sewing quilts and baby blankets for people suffering from addictions and mental health issues in memory of her daughter.
- Kerry Campbell in the House
- The CBC's Kerry Campbell reports from the P.E.I. legislature.
- Man faces charges for allegedly assaulting 2 officers
- Charlottetown police say a 24-year-old city man was arrested early Thursday morning and now faces charges for allegedly assaulting two police officers.