Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- P.E.I. impaired driving arrests continue to fall
- RCMP in Prince Edward Island have looked at the numbers for 2014 and say arrests for impaired driving were down again last year, thanks to vigilant members of the public.
- DFO leaving nearly $1B unspent is 'appalling'
- Cardigan MP Lawrence MacAulay says the federal Department of Fisheries and Oceans leaving $950 million unspent is 'appalling' and the money should have been used to benefit P.E.I. programs.
- Video Compass mainstay John Jeffery retires after 30+ years video
- Legislative reporter John Jeffery reflects on his years as a reporter with CBC P.E.I.
- Student union asks why UPEI opened despite road conditions video
- The University of Prince Edward Island's student union is questioning the administration's decision to open Wednesday when some roads still weren't clear from the blizzard the day before.
- Meadowbrook Farms receives environmental stewardship award
- Meadowbrook Farms from Winsloe has received an environmental stewardship award.