Set Summerside as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 8.
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 10.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Abortion service on P.E.I. would have saved money
- A proposal to provide abortion services on P.E.I., which a business case showed would have saved the province money, was halted by the health minister, CBC News has learned.
- Tignish police seeking group of vandalizing ATV drivers
- Police in Tignish, P.E.I., are looking for information about a group of all-terrain vehicle drivers accused of vandalizing a property Saturday night and threatening people inside a home.
- 3,000 runners laced up for the P.E.I. Marathon
- Organizers of the P.E.I. Marathon say Sunday’s event was their largest turnout to date.
- Seacow Pond ATV driver arrested for impaired driving
- A 25-year-old Seacow Pond, P.E.I. driver faces drinking and driving charges after blowing three times the legal limit on Saturday night.
- Tom Mulcair hopeful of Island support in 2015
- Federal NDP leader Tom Mulcair say he thinks his party could be successful on the Island during the 2015 election.