Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 40.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 39.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 46.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife musher wins 1st place at Canadian Challenge competition
- Yellowknife's Marcel Marin won first place in this year’s Canadian Challenge sled dog competition despite two injured dogs and warm weather.
- Person found dead on trail in Fort Liard, N.W.T.
- A person was found dead on a trail near the Fort Liard community hall on Sunday morning, say RCMP.
- Photos Sourdough Rendezvous: Yukon's annual winter carnival in photos
- The annual Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous is a highlight of Whitehorse's social calendar every year, as locals and visitors spent a week and a half taking part in snow carving, dog shows, and — of course — dressing up for the occasion.
- 5 handguns stolen from Yellowknife home recovered near Enterprise
- Hay River RCMP recovered five stolen handguns following a traffic stop near Enterprise on Friday.
- Review into Hugh Papik's death calls for cultural training for health care workers
- An investigation into the case of an Aklavik elder who died of a stroke after being mistaken for drunk is recommending the Northwest Territories implement mandatory cultural safety training for all health care workers.