Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 6.
Clear. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cape Dorset school fire: Nunavut Premier Peter Taptuna meets with hamlet, DEA
- Nunavut Premier Peter Taptuna made his first visit to the hamlet of Cape Dorset since a fire destroyed the community's high school, saying that he's instructed departments to move quickly on rebuilding.
- North Klondike Highway crash sends 2 to hospital with serious injuries
- Two men were taken to hospital in Whitehorse with serious injuries yesterday after their vehicle went off the road and down a 10-metre embankment.
- Yukon government developing new privacy rules for health records
- The Yukon government is looking for public feedback as it enacts new legislation dictating how personal health information should be managed and protected.
- Tory candidate's remarks about Nunavut labelled 'ignorance and arrogance'
- Conservative candidate Richard Sagala's disparaging remarks about Nunavut, which he called "less than satisfying" and comparable to South Africa in its violence, have prompted the Liberals to ask Stephen Harper to denounce the comments.
- Competition Bureau hears complaints on northern airlines codeshare
- Representatives from the Canadian Competition Bureau are in Nunavut hearing complaints from the territorial government and Iqaluit city council about the codeshare arrangement between airlines First Air, Canadian North and Calm Air.