Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Local smoke. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Local smoke. Low 10.
Sunny. Local smoke. High 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Orphaned Yukon black bear cubs off to Calgary Zoo
- Two bear cubs who were orphaned in July after their mother was shot and killed by wildlife officers in a Whitehorse neighbourhood were flown to Alberta Friday, to their new home at the Calgary Zoo.
- Op Nanook 2014 holds community day in Iqaluit
- The Canadian Armed Forces is holding a community day show-and-tell and barbecue in Iqaluit Saturday as part of Operation Nanook, a 10-day military exercise based in Iqaluit involving 800 military personnel.
- PM announces money for N.W.T. farm training institute video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced in Fort Smith, N.W.T., Friday his government is prepared to invest up to $4 million to help Northerners grow their own food.
- Second beluga whale for Baker Lake
- A second beluga whale has been caught this month in Baker Lake, Nunavut's only inland community.
- Landmark Cinemas sets up email for Whitehorse complaints video
- There are dozens of harsh descriptions about Whitehorse's movie theatres online, but now owner Landmark Cinemas has set up an email address so people can voice their concerns — or compliments — directly to the company.