Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 5:10 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon candidate Ryan Leef defends actions in citizen's arrest of sign defacer
- Ryan Leef said he wasn't waiting in the bushes on the evening he caught a woman cutting holes in his campaign signs. Leef told his version of the story to CKRW radio this morning, saying the details as told by Carrie Boles were 'intentionally misleading and contradictory.'
- Iqaluit residents concerned about pedestrian safety after traffic influx
- A traffic influx in Iqaluit has some residents sounding off about pedestrian safety again. Many have taken to Facebook with stories of near-misses.
- Opinion Unnecessary recession: Partnership with First Nations would supercharge economy
- It’s official. Canada is in a recession. The cold hard truth is First Nations have been in economic depression since Canada carved out the first postage-stamp size reserves over 200 years ago. Neither of us needs to be in this position.
- Bears on N.W.T.'s Cameron Falls Trail prompt advisory
- The territorial government is asking the public not to use the Cameron Falls Trail, about 47 kilometres east of Yellowknife, due to bear sightings in the area.
- 3 Yukon First Nations say they are suing feds over Bill S-6
- Three Yukon First Nations say they plan to sue the federal government over Bill S-6, which amends the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Act.