Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:16 AM
Sunset: 3:46 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 35.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 35.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell meal slots welded shut a year later
- Cpl. Lorne Morrison testified this morning that he was never briefed on Solomon Uyarasuk’s death, even though he arrived at the detachment as the officer in charge just six weeks later, but he went ahead and ordered the meal slots welded shut.
- Breaking 55 First Nations risk losing funding for not complying with transparency law
- The government has published the names of 55 First Nations which have not complied with new transparency rules that require them to post their financial statements online by Wednesday's final deadline.
- Yukon education minister defends education supports
- In the legislature yesterday, Yukon Education Minister Elaine Taylor defended her department's treatment of children with special needs. She also said the situation at Jack Hulland School is under review.
- Updated Rio Tinto approves mining new diamond pipe at Diavik
- Rio Tinto, the majority owner of N.W.T.'s Diavik diamond mine, has officially approved the development of a fourth diamond pipe at the mine at a cost of just under $400 million.
- Conservatives drop Yukon MP Ryan Leef’s FASD bill
- A private member's bill that brought Yukon MP Ryan Leef a lot of attention was dropped last week, with the issue referred to a parliamentary committee for more study.