Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:17 AM
Sunset: 11:18 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Widespread smoke. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 20.
|Smoke||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Global warming could affect Alaska's polar bears by 2025, says U.S. report
- Polar bears are at risk of dying off if humans don't reverse the trend of global warming, a blunt U.S. government report filed Thursday said.
- Whitehorse RCMP pull body from Schwatka Lake
- Whitehorse RCMP recovered the body of a male from Schwatka Lake on Thursday.
- New Air Canada flight diversion to Winnipeg leads to charges against Nunavut woman video
- A 24-year-old woman from Pangnirtung, Nunavut, has been charged with assault after the Air Canada flight she was on, which was en route from Ottawa to Vancouver, was diverted to Winnipeg yesterday.
- Search underway off Nunavik for 3 missing hunters
- Three men have been reported missing in a boat off the northern shore of Nunavik.
- Pond Inlet council sides with Baffinland, premier in regulatory dispute
- Pond Inlet's hamlet council is joining the territory's premier in supporting Baffinland Iron Mines' request that its proposal for expanding the shipping window for the Mary River iron ore mine bypass a stage of Nunavut's regulatory process.