Hay River, NT
Set Hay River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 9:36 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
SSW 19 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 15, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Jan 15, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon with risk of freezing rain. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut Arctic College criticized for abruptly cancelling program, evicting students
- Nunavummiut are questioning Nunavut Arctic College's decision to cancel its Inuit Studies program with little notice, just after the program's students returned to Iqaluit from holiday break.
- Nunavut's Back River mine proposal needs more study, Ottawa says
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board rejected Sabina Gold and Silver Corporation’s proposed Back River gold mine project in June, but the federal government is concerned with some of the board’s findings.
- Yukon Forum signals 'sea change' for territorial, First Nation relations
- The first Yukon Forum under the Liberal government of Premier Sandy Silver delivered a working agreement between Yukon and First Nations' governments amid statements of goodwill from participants.
- Photos Fort Providence dogsled racing in photos
- Mushers from across the North descended on Fort Providence, N.W.T for races this weekend.
- Photos Your North: CBC North's photos of the week for Jan. 2-16
- A selection of your submissions of beautiful sights across the North from the first two weeks of January.