Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:38 AM
Sunset: 3:36 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 33 this morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow before morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature rising to minus 15 by morning. Wind chill minus 26.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 24 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Salvation Army donations on track in Whitehorse
- Donations at The Salvation Army in Whitehorse are up this year, and that's largely thanks to its kettle campaign.
- Video Yellowknife speedskating club celebrates 35 years video
- The Yellowknife Speed Skating Club is marking a milestone, celebrating its 35th year at the same time that one of its alumni is off to the Winter Olympics.
- Ross River bridge granted a temporary reprieve
- The Yukon government is putting the demolition of the suspension bridge at Ross River on hold to get a second opinion on the health of the historic structure.
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."