Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 9:32 AM MST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 9:52 AM
Sunset: 3:33 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 8:08 AM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 8:08 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Temperature steady near minus 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. High minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Hay River won't renew Northland Utilities power distribution agreement
- After more than 60 years doing business together, Hay River, N.W.T., is not renewing its franchise agreement with Northlands Utilities to distribute power in the town. The mayor says it’s an issue of cost, not service.
- Deline, RCMP partner to enforce booze rules over Christmas
- In Deline, N.W.T., RCMP are working with the Deline First Nation to reduce the amount of alcohol and illicit drugs entering the community over this holiday season, a news release says.
- Holiday reading list: 5 great books by indigenous authors
- The Next Chapter's Shelagh Rogers shares five great books by indigenous authors to read this holiday season.
- Deh Gah Dog Mushers hold open class race
- For the first time in 30 years, the Deh Gah Dog Mushers Club in Fort Providence, N.W.T., is holding an open class race. That means competitors can use as many dogs as they want.
- Charges laid in Northern Lites standoff in Yellowknife
- Charges were sworn in court yesterday against a man after an armed standoff at a motel in downtown Yellowknife, but RCMP have yet to release the name of the accused.