Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
W 7 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Next stop? Cambridge Bay: Crystal Serenity cruise to anchor in Nunavut
- On Monday, the cruise ship will anchor in Cambridge Bay, a southwestern Nunavut community with a population of about 1,500, nearly four times higher than the population of Ulukhaktok, N.W.T., where the ship visited Friday and Saturday.
- Canada Post union overtime ban for workers in N.W.T., Alberta on hold for 24 hours
- The Canadian Union of Postal Workers is moving its overtime ban for its workers in the Northwest Territories and Alberta back 24 hours. It was originally set to kick in at midnight Sunday.
- No more secrets: How young, gay northerner overcame trauma and addictions
- Tanis Niditchie is celebrating a year of sobriety after a long journey, including coming out as gay, multiple sexual assaults, treatment for addictions and a suicide attempt.
- Tsiigehtchic sign returns to Mackenzie Delta's 'Little Hollywood'
- Tsiigehtchic, N.W.T., has its namesake sign back up and overlooking the community, after one resident took the project into his own hands.
- Actress Emma Thompson backs Nunavut community in fight against seismic testing
- Emma Thompson called her visit to Clyde River, Nunavut, a "remarkable journey" as she looked to raise awareness about the community's Supreme Court battle over seismic testing in Baffin Bay and Davis Strait.