Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 28.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 32.
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-7° | -22°
19° | -8°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Auditor general examines Dan Lang's senate expenses
- Yukon senator Daniel Lang is among at least 40 senators who have been asked to provide additional information about their expenses to the auditor general.
- Group offers cash reward for information about 'Tulie'
- An animal welfare advocate has found out more information about a dog that was badly beaten, shot and left dead in a dumpster next to the Copper Road Veterinary Clinic last month.
- 2 dogs die from eating toxins in Whitehorse, another sick
- The City of Whitehorse is telling dog owners to be vigilant with their animals after a third pet in Porter Creek has gotten sick, possibly from eating poison.
- Audio English rugby players headed to North Pole for charity game audio
- A group of English rugby players plan to set a world record - and raise money for charity in the process - by constructing a rugby pitch and playing a game at the magnetic North Pole.
- Baffin mushers prepare for 16th Nunavut Quest race
- Eleven teams have signed up for this year's Nunavut Quest dog team race, which travels from Pond Inlet to Arctic Bay, starting April 14, 2014.