Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 10:25 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Local smoke. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Local smoke. Temperature steady near 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing near midnight. Low 11.
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Highway 3 residents asked to evacuate to Yellowknife
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is asking people living along Highway 3 between Yellowknife and kilometre 300 (just past Boundary Creek) to voluntarily evacuate to Yellowknife.
- Photos 'Apocalyptic' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
- Smoke followed by thunderclouds brought nightfall early to Yellowknife Wednesday. People took to social media to post photos of the skies described as everything from "eerie" to "apocalyptic."
- Jean Marie River evacuates voluntarily as fire approaches
- People in Jean Marie River, N.W.T., began a voluntary evacuation Tuesday as a forest fire raged right up to the opposite bank of the Mackenzie River and another threatened the community's highway.
- Lead poisoning found in clean-up workers at Yukon mine
- At least 10 workers involved in the cleanup of the Sa Dena Hes lead-zinc mine near Watson Lake, Yukon, have been diagnosed with lead poisoning.
- Yellowknife should aid stranded truckers: Alex Debogorski
- Yellowknife truck driver Alex Debogorski says the lack of aid for truckers stranded in the city by Highway 3 fire closures is a missed opportunity for the city to promote itself through goodwill. Meanwhile, further