Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 24, 16 at 11:30 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
W 14 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 24, 16 at 9:20 PM MDT Sat Sep 24, 16 at 9:20 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Freeze frame: Film uses century-old footage dug up from within Yukon permafrost
- Hundreds of film reels were tossed into a pit and buried a century ago in Dawson City. Bill Morrison's new film tells the story of that lost footage and their discovery.
- Friends remember Norman Wells man whose remains were found 29 years after accident
- On Friday, RCMP confirmed that Raymond Persson's remains were found on an island in Great Bear Lake, 29 years after he disappeared. Friends remember a remarkably successful young man with a big heart.
- 'A real honour': Fort McPherson buzzing with pride over film shot in community
- 'The Sun at Midnight', a full-length feature film shot in the N.W.T., is set to have its world premiere Sunday night in Fort McPherson.
- Flower named after Yukoner who discovered it
- Biologist Bruce Bennett has always liked Draba flowers. He especially likes the Draba bruce-bennettii, which has been named after him.
- Playing Scrabble in Chipewyan: New game helps teach language
- If you think using the letter Q to nab a triple-word score is tough enough in English, try playing Scrabble in Chipewyan. That’s now possible, thanks to a teacher from Fort Smith, N.W.T.