Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 30, 16 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers near noon. Clearing this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 17.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Aklavik, N.W.T.'s justice coordinator keeps kids busy - and out of court
- Jayneta Pascal's approach to her role as justice co-ordinator has helped ensure no kids in Aklavik have had to step foot in front of the hamlet's restorative justice panel in the past six months.
- Lost, long overdue Yellowknife library books returned from...Toronto?
- A long distance book exchange took place between two public libraries after books from Yellowknife and Toronto mysteriously landed in each other's drop boxes this month.
- Bank of Canada announces list of women being considered for bank note video
- The Bank of Canada has announced a list of 12 iconic Canadian women who could be featured on the first in a new series of bank notes expected in 2018.
- 10 years after Yukon bear mauling, disagreement about whether it was preventable
- Jean-François Pagé was working for an exploration company near Ross River, Yukon when he was attacked and killed by a grizzly sow in April 2006.
- Video With 3-D printer, Iqaluit students built robots for Nunavut skills contest
- More than 65 students from across Nunavut will compete in 17 different trades and technology events, including carpentry, culinary arts, and graphic design, this weekend in Iqaluit.