Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 2:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
ENE 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 7:29 PM MDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 7:29 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 8.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- MMIW advocate a victim in Whitehorse homicide investigation, family, friends say
- A Whitehorse advocate for missing and murdered Indigenous women, whose own daughter was murdered in 2007, is now herself a homicide victim, friends and family tell CBC News.
- Your North: Best reader photos for the week of April 17
- Signs of spring are everywhere across the North. From shorter nights and longer days, to animals — and some people — coming out of hibernation after a winter’s nap. Here’s a selection of your best reader photos from across the North.
- Former Yukon commissioner Jim Smith remembered for political career, marrying the 'love of his life'
- Former Yukon commissioner Jim Smith was remembered by friends and family on Saturday for his long list of political accomplishments, as well as antics such as planting a flag on Herschel Island to "claim" it for the Yukon and, above all, loving his wife Dorothy Matson of 74 years and their family.
- 'Stephanie, will you marry me?' Northern power technician's proposal reaches new heights video
- Chris Kemshall of Inuvik, N.W.T., went above and beyond while proposing to his girlfriend.
- RCMP identify two women found dead in Whitehorse and say they are investigating
- RCMP found Wendy Margaret Carlick, 51, and Sarah Macintosh, 53, at a residence in the McIntyre subdivision in Whitehorse on April 19. They say they are investigating the deaths as homicides.