Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Hazy. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Hazy. Low 6.
Sunny. Hazy. High 16.
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Prime Minister Stephen Harper embarks on annual tour of the North
- Stephen Harper will tour a local college and make an announcement about northern research in Whitehorse on Thursday as he begins his annual trek to the North, his ninth time doing so since becoming prime minister.
- Public consultation on Iqaluit dump fire Aug. 25
- The City of Iqaluit plans to hold a public consultation on the dump fire on Monday, featuring the consultants hired to fight the fire. But those consultants have yet to be hired.
- Iqaluit dumpcano has been burning for 3 months
- Three months after a fire began at the dump, the City of Iqaluit is hosting a public meeting to answer questions from residents.
- Yukon's 'pioneer' FASD residence is working: staff video audio
- An advocate for a better understanding of FASD says Yukon is setting an example with preventative care.
- With 300 new cars a year, Iqaluit's streets get busier video
- This year, a record 106 vehicles reached Nunavut on a single cargo ship. None of Nunavut’s communities are connected by road, but the number of vehicles in communities continues to rise.