Set Enterprise as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 7.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 9.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T. video
- A grizzly bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon funds road upgrade to mountain biking trails video
- A rough mountain road leading to biking and hiking trails in Carcross is as good as new, thanks to money from an unlikely source.
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading video
- With 22 of all 32 regions in Scotland's independence referendum being announced, the No side of the campaign has a substantial but not yet foregone lead.
- Yukon to pay for teen's $350K cystic fibrosis drug
- The Yukon Government is going to take over covering the cost of an expensive drug that has changed a young teenager's life.
- Backlash grows against proposed N.W.T. power hike
- Over 650 people have added their names to Aaron Reid’s online petition urging the public utilities board to reject a proposed power rate increase. ‘This is a crisis situation that we’re in right now and the current solution that’s on the table isn’t acceptable.'