Set Sainte-Julie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
E 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 9.
Periods of rain. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Temperature steady near 9.
|Rain||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: Senators vs. Canadiens
- Watch live on television and online now as the Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators play Game 3 of their Stanley Cup playoff series on Hockey Night in Canada.
- Live Blog Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 3
- Follow along as the CBC Ottawa's Dan Seguin, Jamie Long and Kamil Karamali, plus CBC Montreal's Doug Gelevan live-tweet from inside and outside the Canadian Tire Centre for Game 3 of the first-round series between the Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens.
- Infographic The new MUHC: By the numbers
- It spans five square blocks, has more than 30,000 light fixtures and is equipped to deliver 3,000 babies a year. Take a look at the nuts and bolts of the new superhospital.
- Crunch! Senators laying a bruising on Canadiens
- The Ottawa Senators were noticeably aggressive in the first period of Game 3 against the Montreal Canadiens on Sunday, delivering 27 body checks compared to 16 by their opponent.
- Eugenie Bouchard loses, Canada falls to Romania at Fed Cup
- Eugenie Bouchard lost in singles competition for the second time in as many days as Romania defeated Canada in a Fed Cup World Group playoff tie.