Set Sainte-Julie as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 4:55 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
E 13 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 15.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Showers beginning early in the evening. Amount 5 mm. High 23.
|Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.
- 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- A 4-year-old girl is in stable condition at Ste-Justine hospital after being attacked by a dog Monday morning.
- Patrick Roy to be named Avalanche head coach: report video
- Patrick Roy is reportedly on the verge of being the next head coach of the Colorado Avalanche, according to a report on the Denver Post's website Monday night that cited brother Stephane Roy as the source.
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- The day before his death, he had to undergo a hyperbaric chamber treatment after resurfacing too quickly while scuba diving.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.