Set Sainte-Julie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Haiti case points to loopholes allowing cops to avoid disciplinary action video
- The case of two Quebec provincial police officers who retired before facing allegations of sexual misconduct in Haiti has exposed loopholes that allow some officers to dodge disciplinary action, critics say.
- Today at the Rogers Cup: Quarter final action
- Quarter final action gets underway today at the $2.4 million US women's Rogers Cup Rogers Cup in Montreal. Here's what's in store.
- Perseid meteor shower set to be extra-spectacular this year
- The summer's best shooting star show is expected be even better this year, thanks to an unusual "outburst" that only happens about once a decade and could double the number of meteors you'll spot.
- Missing, murdered Indigenous women inquiry launch coming next week
- The launch of a national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls will be announced by the federal government on Wednesday, CBC News has learned
- Absolutely Quebec Festival bring big names to tiny community of Shigawake
- A creative new documentary highlights music's ability to bring together isolated communities whose youth are reckoning with uncertain futures in the the Gaspé. Performances by Barr Brothers, Katie Moore, Blood & Glass and many others help capture the summer spirit of the peninsula.