Saint-Basile Le Grand, QC
Set Saint-Basile Le Grand as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 19.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec helicopter crash victims taken to hospital in Sept-Îles
- Victims of a helicopter crash in a remote area of Quebec have been flown in to a hospital in nearby Sept-Îles.
- Palliative care centres say no to medically assisted death
- The director of the West Island Palliative Care Residence says patients seeking assistance with dying will have to go elsewhere.
- La La La Human Steps dance company closes its doors
- The founder of La La La Human Steps, Édouard Lock, posted a heartfelt note online Wednesday morning announcing the closure of the 35-year-old dance company.
- Lu Chan Khuong should not be reinstated by Quebec Bar, argue former premiers
- Four former Quebec premiers — Lucien Bouchard, Bernard Landry, Daniel Johnson and Pierre-Marc Johnson — say reinstating the suspended head of the Quebec Bar would go against the very values the institution is supposed to uphold.
- Darren Raphaël-Fontaine, 16, missing in Saguenay area
- Quebec provincial police are asking for the public's help in finding 16-year-old Darren Raphaël-Fontaine.