Saint-Basile Le Grand, QC
Set Saint-Basile Le Grand as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 near noon. High 15.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East crash faces negligence, dangerous driving charges
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.