Saint-Basile Le Grand, QC
Set Saint-Basile Le Grand as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 2:27 AM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
S 17 km/h
A few showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning overnight. Amount 25 mm in thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 20.
A few showers or thunderstorms ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Amount 25 mm in thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 19.
|Showers or thunderstorms||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police on lookout for dangerous driving over Labour Day weekend
- The Sûreté du Québec will be especially visible on the province's roads over Labour Day weekend.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard survives Zahlavova Strycova video
- Canadian and Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard pulled out a suddenly tight match Saturday night, edging 30th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-4 to reach the U.S. Open's fourth round for the first time.
- Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.
- Video Café des Chats first cat café to open in Montreal video
- Eight furry friends greeted hundreds of visitors on the cat café's opening day.
- Lev Tahor: 'Not normal behaviour' says Guatemalan villager
- Members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish group were forced out of a village in western Guatemala after disputes with indigenous residents over cultural and religious differences.