Saint-Basile Le Grand, QC
Set Saint-Basile Le Grand as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
S 32 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low 18.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming light early in the evening. High 22.
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Pension protest brings out thousands in Montreal
- Thousands of unionized municipal employees took to the streets of Montreal on Saturday in the largest protest yet against the Quebec government’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3.
- No leniency for Emma Czornobaj, says wife and mother of victims
- Pauline Volikakis says she wants Emma Czornobaj to face a sentence that reflects the gravity of her decision to stop in the passing lane of a highway to help ducks trying to cross the road.
- Montreal police ordered to issue tickets 'as usual'
- Montreal’s labour relations board has ordered the city’s police union to call on its members to issue tickets as “normal and usual” after the City of Montreal complained they were not.
- Jean Doré diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Jean Doré, the former mayor of Montreal from 1986 to 1994, has pancreatic cancer.
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum audio
- Jean Chrétien, the Liberal prime minister who led Canada during the 1995 Quebec referendum, tells CBC Radio's The House the U.K. government sought his advice ahead of Thursday's referendum.