Saint-Basile Le Grand, QC
Set Saint-Basile Le Grand as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
S 22 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Richelieu River remains high as floods recede elsewhere in Quebec video
- Flooding in most parts of Quebec has subsided, with water levels receding enough to allow many people to return home. However, the residents of St-Paul-de-l’Île-aux-Noix are still on guard.
- Preview Carey Price, Canadiens focus on protecting leads
- Despite winning 5-4 in overtime in Game 1, Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a recipe for success heading into Game 2 Friday night at Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Man, 26, shot in chest in Montreal North
- The victim, who is known to police, was discovered by a passerby in the parking lot of the Henri-Bourassa Arena.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.