Set Saint-Amable as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NW 24 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 11.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Leitao, Moreau and Hamad among new Liberal cabinet members
- Pierre Moreau, Carlos Leitao and Sam Hamad will figure among the 26 cabinet ministers that premier-designate Philippe Couillard will unveil in a ceremony this afternoon at 2 p.m. at the National Assembly in Quebec City, Radio-Canada is reporting.
- Live Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- Transport Minister Lisa Raitt is announcing today new safety rules to prevent tragedies like the one that destroyed part of Lac-Mégantic, Que., last summer. CBCnews.ca is carrying her press conference live.
- Blog Wharnsby: Habs must maintain balanced attack
- Ten different Montreal Canadiens scored the team's 16 goals in a first-round sweep of Tampa Bay. More of the same will be needed as tougher goaltending awaits in the next round, writes Tim Wharnsby.
- Updated Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason why gasoline prices made major jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to the types of increases they're seeing.