Set Saint-Amable as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
SW 35 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 2.
Flurries ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City funerals lay to rest 6 victims of Burkina Faso attacks video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- Recap Canadiens rout Oilers to end 4-game losing streak video
- Tomas Plekanec had a goal and three assists as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 on Saturday afternoon to snap a four-game losing streak.
- Verdun bans drive-through restaurants
- There are only four restaurants with drive-through service in Verdun, and the borough plans to keep it that way.
- NDG cultural centre opens it doors after 4 years of delays
- After years of delay, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce’s cultural centre opens its doors to the public.
- Montreal hires doctor who violated code of ethics
- An orthopaedist who violated his professional code of ethics has been given an untendered contract potentially worth several thousand dollars by the City of Montreal.