Set Saint-Amable as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
W 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Some Quebec schools to start a 'no exemptions' sex ed pilot project
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and Mathematics, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.
- Suspected fentanyl lab leads to raid in Montreal north video
- Montreal police searched a vacant store in Montreal North in connection with an ongoing investigation into an "active organization" suspected of producing synthetic drugs.
- Ashley Madison hack: Longueuil man to act as lead plaintiff in Quebec lawsuit
- Serge Saumur, a 49-year-old bachelor from Longueuil, has agreed to be named as a complainant in a Quebec lawsuit filed against the parent company of the adultery website Ashley Madison.
- Montreal community gardeners say city can't keep up with demand
- Forty years after the first community gardens were established in Montreal, gardeners say demand has outgrown the number of plots available across the island.
- Mohamed Fahmy's lawyer says Canada has formally applied for a pardon
- The Canadian government has formally applied to Egyptian authorities for the pardon and deportation of Al-Jazeera journalist Mohamed Fahmy, his lawyer Amal Clooney has told CBC.