Set Saint-Amable as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:01 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
SE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow and local blowing snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the morning. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New St-Laurent Boulevard flooded after water main break
- A water main break in Montreal's Plateau-Mont-Royal borough has closed traffic on St-Laurent Boulevard between St-Joseph Boulevard and Maguire Street.
- New Longueuil police shoot suspect after car chase
- Quebec provincial police are investigating after Longueuil police shot at a suspect following a car chase, leaving the man with life-threatening injuries.
- Saputo buys Australian dairy chain Everyday Cheese for $134M
- Montreal-based Dairy Saputo Inc. says it will pay $134.4 million in cash to acquire the everyday cheese business Lion-Dairy & Drinks Pty Ltd based in Victoria, Australia.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- NHL Trade Deadline: Big numbers didn't yield big names video
- In the busiest National Hockey League trade deadline day in five years, 24 trades were consummated, involving 43 players and 21 draft picks. Yet while the final day of player movements had quantity, not many "name" players were involved in the transactions.