Set Saint-Amable as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 7:48 AM EST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 7:48 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 6.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 1.
|Snow||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Escaped Hull inmate flees hospital on foot, injures staff member
- Police are searching for David Harvey, 22, an escaped inmate who fled while being treated at Pierre-Janet Hospital in Gatineau, Que.
- Friends, family gather to remember Jehovah's Witness who died after giving birth
- Family and friends of 26-year-old Éloïse Dupuis gathered to remember a young woman whose death has sparked a movement.
- Projet Montréal votes Sunday for leader to take on Coderre in 2017
- Next year’s municipal election looms over today's Projet Montréal leadership vote. The winner will face off against Mayor Denis Coderre in November 2017.
- Man sought in connection with Vaudreuil-Dorion double homicide
- Richard Hunt is wanted in connection with the deaths of Joseph Fluet, a member of the Rock Machine, as well as Steven Lamarsh.
- Timeworn Quebec City bridge could draw inspiration from Scottish twin
- People have been trying to restore and repaint a historic Quebec City bridge, known as the Pont de Québec for 23 years. Its nearly identical twin in Edinburgh, on the other hand, is sporting a new paint job.