Otterburn Park, QC
Set Otterburn Park as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 7:16 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
NE 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the evening. High minus 2.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec City Remparts junior hockey team bought by Québecor
- Québecor has become the new owner of the Quebec City Remparts in what it hopes is a step in the right direction to get an NHL franchise.
- Montreal woman in elderly care centre not bathed in a tub in 9 months
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says some policies in elder care facilities may have to be changed after learning that an 85-year-old woman in Montreal has not been given a bath in nine months, and has only received a sponge bath once a week.
- Montreal firefighters paint trucks black in protest against Bill 3
- Montreal's firefighters upset about Bill 3 — the province's proposed municipal pension reform plan — have painted most of the city's trucks black.
- Limping cat leads SPCA in Montreal to seek cruelty suspect
- The Montreal SPCA wants to find out who is responsible for shooting a cat with a BB gun.
- Luka Magnotta didn't act like a schizophrenic person, psychiatrist says
- The psychiatrist hired by the prosecution to analyze Luka Magnotta’s behaviour told the court Thursday that Magnotta was “ultra-organized” in the hours and days after he killed Jun Lin.