Otterburn Park, QC
Set Otterburn Park as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then light snow beginning late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light before morning. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Light snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bombardier Transportation accused of corruption in South Korea
- Bombardier Transportation was investigated in South Korea over corruption allegations but was never charged, CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Longueuil blue collar protest ruled illegal by Labour Relations Board video
- A brief demonstration held by dozens of blue collar workers outside Longueuil City Hall this afternoon — where they dumped a truckload of what appeared to be road salt at the entrance to the building — has been ruled an illegal protest.
- Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy video
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Video PQ leadership debate: top 5 things to take away video
- CBC's National Assembly reporter Ryan Hicks brings you the five most important points from today's PQ leadership debate in Quebec City.
- Quebec teen terror suspect makes court appearance
- A 15-year-old Montreal boy will return to court in mid-February to have a trial date set in connection with a pair of terrorism-related charges.