Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WNW 4 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Becoming cloudy this evening. A few flurries beginning late this evening. Low minus 5.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Snow or rain|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal firefighters paint trucks black in protest against Bill 3
- Montreal's firefighters upset about Bill 3 — the province's proposed municipal pension reform plan — have painted most of the city's trucks black.
- Luka Magnotta didn't act like a schizophrenic person, psychiatrist says
- The psychiatrist hired by the prosecution to analyze Luka Magnotta’s behaviour told the court Thursday that Magnotta was “ultra-organized” in the hours and days after he killed Jun Lin.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run for Parti Québécois leadership video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau, the member of the National Assembly for St-Jérôme, Que., announced this afternoon he will run for the Parti Québécois leadership.
- Quebec licence, car registration fees to drop 35% in 2016
- Vehicle insurance rates are about go down substantially in the province, according to a news release issued by Quebec’s automobile insurance board, the SAAQ.
- NDG Food Depot and CBC Do Crew need you to help feed the community
- This month the Do Crew needs to round up 20 volunteers to help with CBC's annual charity drive. This year we'll be shaking cans to raise money for the NDG Food Depot.