Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
W 28 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Montreal's economy: what's wrong, and what can we do about it? video
- Montreal has been hit by some bad economic news in recent months.
- Special Report Montreal's economy could be fixed, say experts
- CBC News Montreal took a two-part look at Montreal's economy this week. Here are four suggestions from experts we consulted about how to help businesses and create jobs.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- McGill University gym women-only hours proposal causes uproar
- Two McGill students have brought forward a proposal to have women-only hours at the Montreal university's fitness centre. But reaction has been mixed to the suggestion.
- 4 people, including firefighter, injured in St-Leonard duplex fire
- Four people are injured following a duplex fire in St-Leonard.