Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Periods of light snow
Freezing rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Periods of light snow changing to freezing rain in the morning then to periods of rain in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Periods of rain. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Freezing rain or snow||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jeffrey Labelle, 21, facing terror hoax charge in Montreal
- Jeffrey Labelle, a 21-year-old St-Michel man, is facing a terrorism-related charge after Montreal police were contacted by his family members, who feared he had become radicalized.
- Projet Montréal wants more streets named after women
- Montreal's official opposition is calling on Mayor Denis Coderre to name more streets and public spaces after women.
- Yves Francoeur, Montreal police union boss, says 'multi-ethnic' population a risk to officers audio
- The president of Montreal’s police union says officers here are a target for attacks because it’s a “multi-ethnic” city.
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony audio
- Montreal resident Melanie Atcovitch is fuming after being asked to leave her husband’s citizenship ceremony because her infant child was babbling.
- Elf on the Shelf: festive fun or Santa's sinister spy?
- The Elf on the Shelf is a holiday retail phenomenon, but does placing a scout for Santa inside the home teach our kids to accept surveillance?