Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
NE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 early in the evening. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Blizzard cancels Montreal flights to U.S. East Coast
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is cancelling many flights to New York and New Jersey as the U.S. East Coast braces for a "crippling and potentially historic" storm.
- Bobby Pellicano named as fatal stabbing victim
- Bobby Pellicano has been identified by a friend as the victim of an early-morning stabbing in downtown Montreal.
- Russian cross-country skiers win skiathlon races at home
- Russia's Maxim Vylegzhanin and Yulia Tchekaleva won men's and women's skiathlon races in the cross-country skiing World Cup on Sunday. Vylegzhanin won the 30-kilometer men's race in 1 hour, 21 minutes, 54.8 seconds in front of his home crowd, becoming the first Russian to win an individual World Cup race this season.
- Montreal man wanted for attempted murder caught in Ottawa
- Ottawa police have arrested Rashawn Hamilton, a 19-year-old man wanted in Montreal for attempted murder.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.