Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Flurries at times heavy beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then a few flurries. High minus 12.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- What is your vision for the new Champlain Bridge?
- Sky-high condos clinging to the side? A monorail to quickly move commuters? What would you add to the new Champlain Bridge? Share your ideas with CBC's Daybreak.
- Two Montreal-area caregivers charged after death of 87-year-old
- Two Quebec caregivers face criminal charges after an elderly woman living in a long-term health-care centre was allegedly assaulted and given a noxious substance.
- Quebec Mohawks honour residential school victims
- Members of the Mohawk community in Kanesatake gathered Tuesday morning to remember children who were sent away to residential schools by unveiling two plaques — one in Mohawk and one in English.
- Dans La Rue celebrates 25 years with plans to expand video
- For 25 years, Montreal's Dans La Rue has been helping to make life a little easier for street kids, and now, the charity's birthday celebration includes a plan to expand.
- Recap Kings crush Canadiens behind Martin Jones shutout video
- Rookie Martin Jones made 30 saves for his second shutout in as many games, and six Los Angeles players found the back of the net in the Kings' 6-0 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday.