Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 7:37 AM EDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 7:37 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers or thunderstorms beginning near noon. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal taxi driver intentionally hit two men, say police
- Montreal police say a taxi driver deliberately struck two men on the sidewalk at the intersection of St-Laurent Boulevard and Ontario Street in Montreal.
- New Search continues for man after Rivière des Prairies boating accident
- Divers with the Quebec provincial police are continuing their search today for a missing man in the Rivière des Prairies this morning.
- Stephen Harper greeted by protesters at Mount Royal election kick-off
- Montreal police arrested one among the dozens of demonstrators who showed up at Conservative Leader Stephen Harper's rally on Sunday in the hotly-contested Mount Royal riding.
- Hells Angels mega-trial begins Monday in Montreal
- Seven known associates or members of the Hells Angels in Quebec will finally stand trial, six years after the SharQc sting operation that netted 156 arrests.
- 2 dead after St-Laurent Boulevard brawl
- The two men who were stabbed outside a bar in Montreal early Sunday morning have died, police have confirmed.