Mont Saint-Hilaire, QC
Set Mont Saint-Hilaire as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
S 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 24. Humidex 31. UV index 6 or high.
A few showers ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 24. Humidex 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tears are normal: A parents guide to surviving the 1st day of kindergarten
- Parents across the province are getting ready for a major milestone in their child's life, the first day of school. Education experts say there are several ways to prepare children for the big day.
- Police looking for driver that crashed into Rivière-des-Prairies tree, fled scene
- Police are looking for a driver they say crashed into a tree then fled early this morning in the Rivière-des-Prairies neighbourhood.
- Photos Héritage Montréal tours connect Metro to history on its 50th anniversary
- Montreal's Metro is often thought of as a way to get from point A to point B. But rarely do rushed commuters take the time to understand point A. That's what Héritage Montréal's ArchitecTours aims to do.
- Police searching for man missing in Shawinigan lake
- On Saturday afternoon, the man was swimming in Lac Lamarre when witnesses say they saw him sink below the surface. He didn't come back up.
- Avoid the Bonaventure this weekend
- Drivers are being encouraged to avoid Wellington and Nazareth streets this weekend because the Bonaventure Expressway’s structure above Wellington Street will be demolished.