Set Chambly as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SW 32 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few showers ending in the evening then clearing. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Yves Martin charged in collision that killed Mathieu Perron and Vanessa Viger
- A 35-year-old man from Saguenay, Que. has been charged in connection with a fatal collision that killed an expecting couple and left a four-year-old boy in critical condition.
- Montreal taxi driver faces charges after allegedly running down 2 men
- Montreal police say a taxi driver accused of intentionally running down two men who didn't pay their fares is facing a charge of assault with a weapon.
- New Laval to get $40M aquatic complex by 2018
- The City of Laval has taken its first steps towards building a new aquatic complex that could allow the city to host international swimming events starting in 2018.
- Johan Venegas, Costa Rican attacking midfielder, joins Montreal Impact
- Attacking midfielder Johan Venegas was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Monday.
- How artists are using aboriginal beadwork to tell contemporary stories audio
- A beadwork exhibit at Montreal's new Ashukan aboriginal culture centre gives artists a chance to use the centuries-old Wampum story-telling method to voice concerns about contemporary aboriginal issues.