Set Chambly as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
W 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mai Duong, leukemia patient, finds compatible donor
- After months of searching for a compatible stem cell or umbilical cord blood donor, Mai Duong has finally found a match.
- Quebec's closed adoption laws challenged by B.C. woman
- Patricia Carter was just a few months old when she was adopted in Montreal in 1966, and she has been in the dark about her birth parents and medical history ever since.
- Second wave of jury selection begins for Luka Magnotta trial
- Lawyers in the Luka Magnotta case will interview 24 candidates today who are being considered as potential jurors in the first degree murder trial.
- Enterovirus D-68: 8 things parents should know
- The respiratory virus enterovirus D-68 has now been confirmed to have made more than a dozen children ill in Alberta. Since children seem most at risk, here are eight things parents should know about the respiratory virus:
- Point of View Why Scotland's vote triggers Quebec referendum flashbacks video
- To watch what is coming out of Scotland in the final days leading up to that country's independence vote is to relive much of what happened here just before the 1995 Quebec referendum, writes Susan Bonner, the host of CBC Radio's World at Six.