Set Chambly as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
S 24 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Showers or severe thunderstorms beginning this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 9.
Showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 13.
|Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend audio
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Montreal plans to develop park between Victoria, Champlain bridges
- The city of Montreal wants to develop a park for pedestrians and cyclists along the river between the Champlain and Victoria bridges.
- Video Entertainment ideas for the whole family for the last weekend of May video
- It's not quite festival season yet but there are certainly a lot of things to do this weekend -- including some downtown outdoor family fun.
- New bike-only lane on St-Denis Street coming within weeks
- The city of Montreal is working on a pilot project that would see one lane of St-Denis Street dedicated to bikes.
- New Residential schools: Promises of reconciliation saved in bentwood box
- More than 1,300 items presented to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into Indian Residential Schools are being archived, with that hope that the objects carefully placed into a bentwood box will eventually travel the country to inspire other Canadians.