Set Chambly as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami: Remembering the story 10 years on video
- CBC News teams work in challenging environments for many of the news stories they cover. The experience in Banda Aceh after the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami was certainly one of the more difficult assignments.
- WWI soldiers' files being digitized by Library and Archives Canada
- Library and Archives Canada is in the process of digitizing all soldiers' records from the First World War, the most requested items in its collection.
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car video
- A pair of Montreal police officers helped a baby enter the world a little earlier than expected on Christmas morning.
- Power still out for thousands of Quebecers after windy Christmas morning
- As of 3 p.m. ET, 15,000 Hydro-Québec clients in southern Quebec are still without electricity after high winds caused damage to some of the the utility's technical equipment.
- Queen Elizabeth calls for harmony in Christmas message video
- Queen Elizabeth used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for international reconciliation and praise medical workers fighting Ebola in Africa.