Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 46 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta showed no signs of psychosis a month before killing, psychiatrist testifies
- The last psychiatrist to see Luka Magnotta before Jun Lin was killed said he found no signs of schizophrenia or psychosis during an hour-long assessment at Montreal’s Jewish General Hospital’s outpatient psychiatry clinic.
- West Island man’s toilet explodes while city crew cleans sewers
- A Beaconsfield man has been repairing his bathroom for the last month, after his toilet exploded while city crews were outside his home cleaning the sewer with high-pressure hoses.
- Competition Bureau voices support for Uber, other rideshare services
- A federal government agency tasked with fostering competition between Canada’s businesses has voiced its support for ridesharing companies such as Uber.
- Forbes NHL franchise rankings value Leafs at $1.3B US
- Two Canadian teams are among the NHL's three most valuable franchises, according to Forbes' 16th annual valuation of all 30 clubs.