Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
WSW 35 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Little Burgundy condo residents going on 11 days without water video
- The residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough have been without running water for 11 days thanks to a frozen city pipe.
- New CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- Montreal weather: A sunny and warm-ish day to end February
- Montrealers are waking up to a beautiful, sunny morning on this, the last day of February. Expect a high of -7 C and a low of -13 C — a far cry from the bone-chilling temperatures the city hit just a few weeks ago. Click here for the full forecast.