Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
S 18 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- UPAC gets access to Panama morgue to identify Arthur Porter
- Quebec anti-corruption investigators have been granted access to a Panama City morgue to try to ID the remains of Arthur Porter, charged with taking part in a multimillion-dollar kickback scheme at one of Montreal's biggest construction projects.
- Raynald Desjardins pleads guilty to conspiracy in Salvatore Montagna murder
- Raynald Desjardins, an onetime lieutenant in the Rizzuto crime family, has pleaded guilty to conspiring to murder a rival gangster who tried to take over the Montreal Mob.
- Lac-Mégantic derailment anniversary a solemn occasion for town video audio
- Church bells rang out 47 times today to remember each victim of the 2013 Lac-Mégantic, Que., rail derailment.
- Caroline St-Hilaire supported by French-language advocates
- Some French-language groups are speaking out against English being spoken at Longueuil City Council meetings.
- Growing number of Canadians cutting traditional television, CBC research shows
- A growing number of Canadians are ditching their traditional television subscriptions, according to a new CBC research report.