Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal raw sewage dump plans handed over to Environment Canada
- The City of Montreal says it has given Environment Canada all the necessary documents on its plan to dump billions of litres of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River.
- Transport Quebec to Montrealers: Don't use your GPS
- Transport Quebec is telling drivers heading into Montreal this weekend to not rely on their GPS devices because the closure of the Lafontaine Tunnel over the weekend is not indicated.
- Analysis Francophone voters in Quebec to play key role in election outcome video
- The NDP needs to keep them, the Bloc wants them back, and the Liberals and Conservatives are keen to woo them to their side. Which seats are up for grabs?
- Randy Quaid arrested at border trying to enter U.S.
- American actor Randy Quaid and wife Evi Quaid were arrested Friday night trying to enter the U.S. from Quebec, according to Vermont State Police.
- Winemakers praise climate of Montreal's North Shore
- There are more than a dozen vineyards north of Montreal between Oka and Repentigny, and the number of bottled products is growing every year.