Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 2:29 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Light Freezing Rain
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
NE 37 km/h
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Snow mixed with ice pellets. Risk of freezing rain early this afternoon. Local blowing snow. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Snow or rain||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Storm leads to treacherous conditions across southern Quebec
- Snow, blowing snow, ice pellets, freezing rain: southern Quebec is in for a cocktail of winter weather as a storm moves through the region.
- CBC Montreal Storm Centre
- Everything you need to know about delays as a result of the snow, ice rain and heavy winds.
- Human bones discovered during renos on Westmount home
- Montreal police are trying to determine the origin of human bones discovered in the basement ceiling of a home on Victoria Avenue.
- Quebec City driver charged with negligence in death of pregnant woman
- Marie-Pier Gagné, 27, was killed while crossing the street in front of a Quebec City hospital in August. Jonathan Falardeau-Laroche is accused of criminal negligence causing death and 2 counts of criminal negligence causing bodily harm.
- How soap helped a French-Canadian break into Montreal's Anglo-dominated business world video
- For Montreal's 375th anniversary, we're showing you rarely seen gems that tell the story of the city. Here, we introduce businessman Joseph Barsalou and his soap company.