Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SW 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening then light near midnight. Low 15.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
28° | 19°
82° | 66°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gabriel Dion says Saint-Sulpice bar expelled him and male friend for kissing
- A University of Montreal student is demanding an apology after he and a male friend were tossed out of the Saint-Sulpice bar for kissing during a school orientation event last Friday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure video
- When a Dollarama opened next door to D.A.D.'s Bagels a few years ago, Kashmir Singh knew his days were numbered.
- Sorel-Tracy school commissioners take pay cut to fund services
- School commissioners in Sorel-Tracy, Que., have unanimously agreed to take a 10 per cent salary cut in order to give students at its schools better services.
- Labour Day: What's open and closed in Montreal area
- Find out what's open and closed on Sept. 1 for the Labour Day holiday.