Set Carignan as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NNE 13 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 19.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vladimir Katriuk, alleged Nazi war criminal, dies in Quebec
- A Quebec man who was suspected of being a Nazi war criminal and being involved in a massacre in 1943 has died, his lawyer said Thursday.
- René-Cassin CLSC health care workers protest cuts
- Health care workers say they've been told to refer seniors elsewhere despite the closure of the René-Cassin CLSC seniors' day centre being put on hold.
- Queen bees found dead in warehouse after Canada Post loses shipment audio
- Beekeeper Alexandre Mclean placed an order of 100 queen bees with Canada Post, but after a day, the company lost track of a package.
- Police ethics board makes decision in racial-profiling case video
- Const. Marc-Antoine Goyette of Montreal police received two days' suspension after the police ethics commission ruled in the racial-profiling complaint of Mark Wiles-Simpson.
- 'Tampon tax' will end July 1
- The federal government is nixing the GST on feminine hygiene products, including tampons, starting July 1. The move comes much sooner than expected - all parties supported the NDP motion presented earlier this month, but the Conservatives said it would be addressed in a future budget.