Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
W 30 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers late this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 then light near midnight. Low minus 1.
Clearing early in the morning. High 7.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- French expats in Montreal anxiously watch as Le Pen, Macron qualify for 2nd round of election
- French citizens in Quebec are anxiously watching as far-right Marine Le Pen and centrist Emmanuel Macron have qualified for the second round of France's presidential election.
- What's next for the Montreal Canadiens?
- After last night’s disappointing first-round exit, the Montreal Canadiens face a long, question-filled summer. Here's a look at the big ones.
- Montrealers surge toward electric cars
- Montrealers are flocking to Branchez-Vous, an annual event which gives drivers the chance to take electric vehicles out for a spin. Quebec boasts nearly half the country's electric car sales.
- With sun shining, floodwaters begin to recede west of Montreal
- The floodwaters that forced hundreds from their homes in southwestern Quebec have begun to recede. Heavy rain earlier this week caused the Ottawa River to overflow, leading to forced evacuations in Rigaud, Que.
- Why a Montreal dad is talking to his sons about relationship violence audio
- Montreal Daybreak listener David Hemens talked to Shari Okeke about how he raises the issue of relationship violence with his teenage sons.