Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Anglophone candidates lacking, community group says video
- An English community group says provincial political parties need to do a better job recruiting anglophone candidates.
- Quebec election campaigns focus on economy, taxes
- Party leaders came out swinging this morning, focusing on the economy — an issue at the heart of most Quebecers as the provincial economy struggles under a deficit exceeding $1 billion.
- Enbridge Line 9 pipeline reversal approved by energy board video
- The National Energy Board has approved energy giant Enbridge's plan to reverse the flow and increase the capacity of a pipeline that has been running between southern Ontario and Montreal for years.
- Stephen Harper seeks Tom Mulcair's advice on Quebec election video
- CBC News has learned that earlier this week, when the prime minister and the leader of the Official Opposition met to discuss Ukraine, the prime minister also asked Tom Mulcair for his take on the Quebec election.
- Recap Canadiens fall short against Coyotes audio
- Radim Vrbata scored two goals and the Phoenix Coyotes bounced back from a shaky second period to beat Montreal 5-2 Thursday night, their first win over the Canadiens since 1998.