Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
WSW 41 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
A few clouds. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New P.K. Subban to receive national honour from Governor General
- In the same week P.K. Subban is slated to face off against his former team for the first time, the NHL defenceman will receive a special honour in the Montreal hospital atrium that bears his name.
- Matthew Schreindorfer, who raised nearly $1M for cancer treatment, dies at 27
- Matthew Schreindorfer, a Laval man who captivated the hearts of Quebecers as he sought treatment for leukemia, has died. He was 27.
- 'Everything started to change': An asylum seeker explains why he illegally crossed into Canada
- Like hundreds of others, Sid Ahmed Tfeil fled the United States and crossed illegally into Quebec last month seeking refugee status. The 32-year-old from Mauritania, who fears for his life if returned back, is hoping to start a new life in Montreal.
- New Guy Caron enters NDP leadership race, promises basic income
- Guy Caron, MP for Rimouski-Neigette—Témiscouata—Les Basques in Quebec and a former economist with the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada, becomes the third candidate to enter the race for the federal NDP leadership.
- 'Why do they want to leave?': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.