Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in today
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- New Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.
- Gas prices soar in Montreal ahead of Easter weekend
- Gas prices are up in Montreal today, with some stations selling for as high as $1.50 per litre.