Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
SW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 18.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.
- updated 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- A 4-year-old girl is in stable condition at Ste-Justine hospital after being attacked by a dog Monday morning.
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- The day before his death, he had to undergo a hyperbaric chamber treatment after resurfacing too quickly while scuba diving.
- Woman arrested in LaSalle stabbing
- A 40-year-old woman is in custody after a stabbing incident outside her LaSalle home early this morning.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.