Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 31, 16 at 4:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 31, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Jul 31, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 9 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Humidex 28.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man crashes into guardrail, tree, house and pole in Eastern Townships
- A man is fighting for his life after a collision in Saint-Georges-de-Windsor in the Eastern Townships Saturday night.
- Osheaga: where music, fashion and art meet
- From concerts to works of art, here is what it is like to be at Osheaga.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child eagerly awaited at Pointe-Claire bookstore
- Montrealers will be counting down the hours before the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child with a party at a West Island bookstore.
- Updated Woman's body found in forest along the Quebec-Ontario border
- A woman was found dead Friday evening in an isolated, wooded area of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, along the Quebec-Ontario border near Hawkesbury.
- Passenger plays pop-up show for Montreal crowd video
- Fresh off his performance at Osheaga on Friday, British musician Passenger decided to serenade a Montreal crowd for free in the Quartier de Spectacles.