Set Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 18.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 23.
|A few showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Montreal fireworks mishap sees crowd showered with sparks video
- Spectators watching the International Fireworks Competition from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge Wednesday night got a fright when they were showered with sparks from two of the devices.
- Mont Laurier police chase leaves one dead, one injured video
- One person is dead and another is in critical condition after the vehicle they were in was struck by a truck being chased by police near Mont Laurier, in the Upper Laurentians.
- Weekend roadwork blitz closes many Quebec roads video
- A major roadwork blitz this weekend is expected to turn Highway 40 and other Quebec roadways into a nightmare for drivers.
- Group calls for federal protection of St. Lawrence Estuary
- An environmental non-profit group is calling on the federal government to designate the St. Lawrence Estuary a protected area.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Quebec's Burkina Faso community mourns video audio
- Quebec’s Burkinabé community is mourning the deaths of a number of Burkina Faso immigrants who were aboard Air Algerie Flight AH5017 when it crashed on Thursday.