Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
S 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 20.
14° | 13°
57° | 55°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Royal Vic ER more accessible during football games video
- Starting this Sunday, Montrealers who have an emergency and are trying to get to the Royal Victoria Hospital’s emergency room in their own vehicle will now be allowed to go through police barriers.
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum audio
- Jean Chrétien, the Liberal prime minister who led Canada during the 1995 Quebec referendum, tells CBC Radio's The House the U.K. government sought his advice ahead of Thursday's referendum.
- Man’s body found in car in Hochelaga—Maisonneuve
- Montreal police are investigating after a body was found in a car in Hochelaga—Maisonneuve.
- Crown wants prison term for Emma Czornobaj
- The Crown is asking for a prison term for a woman who caused a fatal traffic accident after she stopped her car on a busy highway to help ducks.
- Video Jean-François Lisée congratulates Scotland’s No camp in a tweet video
- There's been a lot of reaction here in Quebec about the independence referendum vote in Scotland, including PQ MNA Jean-François Lisée's tweet congratulating the No camp.