Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 19.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Social housing, public transit top Montreal mayor's federal wish list
- The mayor of Montreal has a $2-billion wish list for whoever wins the seat of prime minister in October.
- Quebec helicopter crash in Sept-Îles 'fatal,' according to TSB
- The Transportation Safety Board is on its way to Sept-Îles, Que., where a helicopter carrying five people crashed on Wednesday morning.
- Palliative care centres say no to medically assisted death
- The director of the West Island Palliative Care Residence says patients seeking assistance with dying will have to go elsewhere.
- La La La Human Steps dance company closes its doors
- The founder of La La La Human Steps, Édouard Lock, posted a heartfelt note online Wednesday morning announcing the closure of the 35-year-old dance company.
- Lu Chan Khuong should not be reinstated by Quebec Bar, argue former premiers
- Four former Quebec premiers — Lucien Bouchard, Bernard Landry, Daniel Johnson and Pierre-Marc Johnson — say reinstating the suspended head of the Quebec Bar would go against the very values the institution is supposed to uphold.