Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 8:57 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Light snow ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
Sunny. High minus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Special Report Phantom car break-ins baffle authorities video
- Montreal-area police forces have no explanation for a series of car break-ins which leave no visible signs of forced entry on the vehicles themselves.
- Pamela Porter, wife of Arthur Porter, expected to plead guilty in Montreal video
- Pamela Porter’s charges are in relation to an alleged $22.5-million kickback scheme over the McGill University Health Centre's new superhospital.
- New Couche-Tard buys U.S. corner store chain The Pantry for $1.7B
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. has a friendly deal to buy The Pantry Inc., which will add more than 1,500 locations in 13 southern states to the Quebec-based company's U.S. network of convenience stores and fuel stops.
- New Suzanne Côté tried to claim $200K in clothing, personal expenses
- The latest Quebec appointee to the Supreme Court of Canada battled the Quebec tax agency for years for the right to deduct more than $200,000 worth of clothing and other personal expenses, court documents show.
- Yves Plamondon sues Quebec for $35M after spending 28 years in jail
- Yves Plamondon is seeking a sizable sum from Quebec provincial police and the Crown prosecutor's office after spending 28 years behind bars for three murders he says he did not commit.