Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
W 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. High plus 3.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec police officer in fatal Longueuil crash was tailing ex-Liberal: report
- A car crash that killed a five-year-old boy in St-Hubert, Que., was caused by a police surveillance operation aimed at Robert Parent, the former director of the Quebec Liberal Party, according to documents obtained by the newspaper La Presse.
- New Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- Audio Max Pacioretty opens up about Habs haters and losing sleep audio
- After a 4-1 win, Max Pacioretty opens up in the locker room and talks about Habs haters and losing sleep when he doesn't score.
- Gender gouging: Women often pay more than men video
- Women and men are paying different amounts for similar, comparable products at major retailers, and Canada has no consumer protection against price discrimination based on gender, CBC's Marketplace found.
- Ste-Bibiane school to close after reports of mould, fungus
- A Rosemont elementary school will close its doors to make major repairs to the building, which could take up to four years.