Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 02, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 28 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Péladeau offers 'condolences' to Couillard after Arthur Porter's death video
- Parti Québécois Leader Pierre Karl Péladeau is trying to revive questions about Premier Phillipe Couillard's connections to Arthur Porter only two days after the death of the alleged fraudster.
- Nellie Angutiguluk's death ruled a homicide
- A 29-year-old woman who was found dead in a De Nancy Street apartment in May was the victim of foul play, Montreal police say.
- Hydro-Québec wants to hike rates to pay for Magdalen Islands oil spill
- Hydro-Québec customers could see their bills go up to pay for the cleanup of a diesel oil spill in the Magdalen Islands.
- Oil rigs back in service in U.S., Canada as prices stabilize
- The number of North American oil rigs in use is up for the first time since December, as oil's sustained period in the $58 to $60 range encouraged drillers to turn on the taps.
- UPAC sends investigators to Panama to confirm Arthur Porter's death
- Quebec's anti-corruption police unit is sending two investigators to Panama to confirm the death of Arthur Porter, saying it has received "no official confirmation" of his death.