Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
NNE 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of rain. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 13.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Longueuil bike path homicide leads to more security video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- Line 9 pipeline design is safe, Enbridge tells Energy Board
- "It has become evident to us that key aspects of our valve placement methodology were not clearly conveyed," says Enbridge's president for liquids pipelines.
- Live Ebola outbreak: NYC mayor addresses case of doctor with Ebola video
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is speaking about the case of Craig Spencer, a doctor being treated for Ebola at Bellevue hospital.
- Audio Muslims reflect on extremism after St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Ottawa attacks audio
- Quebec's Muslim community is decrying the attacks this week in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa.