Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 17.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Sunny|
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Two Montreal-area caregivers charged after death of 87-year-old
- Two Quebec caregivers face criminal charges after an elderly woman living in a long-term health-care centre was allegedly assaulted and given a noxious substance.
- Dans La Rue celebrates 25 years with plans to expand
- For 25 years, Montreal's Dans La Rue has been helping to make life a little easier for street kids, and now, the charity's birthday celebration includes a plan to expand.
- Montreal anti-corruption squad integrated into UPAC
- Montreal's anti-corruption squad (EPIM) will be integrated into UPAC, announced Mayor Denis Coderre and members of the provincial government today.
- Protesters occupy Quebec education minister's office
- Dozens of protesters occupied the constituency office of Quebec’s education minister, Marie Malavoy, demanding better access to education for non-status immigrant children.
- Missing Longueuil 10-year-old found after night outdoors
- A 10-year-old girl missing since she was dropped off by her school bus yesterday was found this morning crying in front of her school.