Set Longueuil as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
NW 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Apr 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending early this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness then showers beginning in the evening and ending after midnight. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens' season ends with 3rd straight loss to Rangers
- Mats Zuccarello scored two goals in an 11:05 span in the second period to lead the New York Rangers to a 3-1 win over the Montreal Canadiens in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference quarter-finals Saturday.
- Long lines in Montreal as French expats head to the polls
- The pivotal, and unpredictable, presidential election in France is drawing thousands of eligible voters to polling stations in Quebec.
- Canadiens' Carey Price among Vezina finalists
- Monteal's Carey Price along with Sergei Bobrovsky of the Columbus Blue Jackets, and Braden Holtby of the Washington Capitals were named as the three finalists for the Vezina Trophy on on Saturday. The Vezina Trophy is awarded to the NHL's best goaltender.
- Gatineau officials 'optimistic' worst of spring flooding is over
- Gatineau city officials are 'optimistic' the worst could be over for residents affected by the spring flooding that's washed out local roads and caused people to leave their homes.
- Cyclists, pedestrians kicked off Gilles-Villeneuve racetrack to accommodate promoter
- Access to the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit will be restricted in the coming months to accommodate summer festivals, leaving many cyclists, walkers and rollerbladers in the lurch.