Set Brantford as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario inmates get 'inadequate' food in court, lawyers say
- People in custody in the province's jails and detention centres don't get enough food on their court dates, says Scott Reid, one of several lawyers who have turned to formal court applications to get their clients more food.
- Planned waste-to-energy plant a threat to city's image: councillor
- The fight against a new proposal to build a waste-to-energy plant on the Hamilton’s industrial bayfront is not only motivated by environmental concerns. The city’s reputation is also at stake, says Ward 5 Coun. Chad Collins.
- Hamilton police probe apparent Saturday stabbing
- A cab dropped off a 42-year-old man to Hamilton General Hospital with lacerations to his body, police say.
- Bulldogs wrap season with loss to Syracuse Crunch
- The Syracuse Crunch took advantage of Hamilton's misfortunes on Saturday to beat the Bulldogs 3-1 in both teams' final American Hockey League game of the season.
- Hamilton urban trail to cap off Listerine Alley's renewal video
- Once riddled with used needles and discarded furniture, a notorious Hamilton alleyway is set to become the first link in a new chain of public urban trails crossing the lower city.