Set Brantford as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Periods of wet snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few rain showers or wet flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
Periods of wet snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Periods of wet snow||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- George Rust-D’Eye named city's new lobbyist registrar and integrity commissioner
- A municipal law expert once retained by Rob Ford when he was the beleaguered mayor of Toronto is Hamilton’s new integrity commissioner and lobbyist registrar.
- Fear of a public petition forces reluctant Hamilton to review ward boundaries
- City councillors have reluctantly agreed to review Hamilton's ward boundaries — a move several years overdue — out of fear that the public will force it on them.
- Jimmy Thompson Pool won't be demolished after all
- Councillors voted on Monday to save the historic Jimmy Thompson Pool.
- Man violates house arrest, gets caught robbing two cars
- A Hamilton man was caught literally red-handed, covered in cuts and glass from a car window he shattered moments earlier, and was not only charged with theft, but in breach of his house arrest terms as well.
- Hamilton finishing public input process after Dialogue Partners debacle
- More than two years after a public falling out with the Ottawa-based firm Dialogue Partners, the city is finally finishing its plan to get public input on which services it should prioritize.