Set Brantford as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon then periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 22.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 9°
50° | 48°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Why two candidates for mayor laughed off question about gender equality
- They’re serious about LRT. They’re serious about infrastructure. But when it comes to questions of gender inequality, one activist says, some of Hamilton’s mayoral candidates just don’t take it seriously.
- Hamilton man takes fight against assisted suicide to parliament
- Steve Passmore is a disability activist from Hamilton who will tell Parliament that he will be "defined as unworthy of life" if society allows assisted suicide for people.
- Man stabbed at Happy Hourz karaoke pub downtown
- A man is in Hamilton General Hospital after a stabbing at the downtown Karaoke bar Happy Hourz early Thursday.
- Police make arrest in historic sexual assault case
- Hamilton police have arrested a man in connection with a sexual assault case from four years ago.
- Why Hamilton shouldn't worry about Ebola video audio
- As a confirmed case of Ebola has appeared in North America and the often-lethal virus has now killed thousands of people in West Africa, do Hamiltonians have anything to worry about?