Set Brantford as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near noon then changing to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets early in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the evening. High minus 1.
|Snow or freezing rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police should investigate shoving incident, councillor says
- East-end councillor Sam Merulla called Sunday for further inquiry and sanctions after an incident where a Hamilton city councillor pushed a journalist. He plans to bring a motion to that effect at the council's general issues meeting Wednesday.
- Group strategizes how to find, foster and encourage black Hamilton leaders
- A meeting Saturday at the Afro-Canadian Caribbean Association on Barton Street focused on black history, African heritage and shaping future leaders.
- Is Hamilton's arts scene worth paying $3 more in taxes?
- Would you pay $3 more in taxes per year to help Hamilton’s arts sector?
- What are your rights if Hamilton Police stop you on the street?
- As part of their fight against racial bias in policing, Hamilton anti-racism advocates who met with the Hamilton Police recently want police to help get the word out about what rights come into play.
- Audio 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week audio
- It’s that time of the week again – CBC Hamilton reporter Adam Carter is back with his three picks for new Ontario music that you need to listen to this week. Up this week: Terra Lightfoot, DB Cooper and Red Arms.