Set Hamilton as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- World's largest high five to take place Friday
- A record number of people are expected to be saying “up high” in Hamilton on Friday, taking part in UNICEF Canada’s #HighFiveIt campaign.
- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Hamilton, southern Ontario
- Environment Canada issued a severe thunderstorm watch Wednesday morning, for Hamilton and much of southern Ontario.
- City ordered to pay damages in negligence case
- The city of Hamilton was found guilty of negligence for not following bylaws in maintaining a snowy sidewalk.
- Man breaks into Dundas homes to take a nap, drink and eat pizza
- A local man broke into two Dundas homes early Monday, police say – to raid the fridge and take a nap.
- Claremont Access closed Thursday for three hours
- The Claremont Access will be closed Thursday between 9 a.m. and noon.