Set Hamilton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 6:22 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness. High 27. Humidex 33.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Pigs headed for slaughter were in distress when Anita Krajnc gave them water: expert
- Anita Krajnc faces a mischief charge for pouring water into a pig trailer when the animals were en route to a Burlington, Ont., slaughterhouse. The hog farm owner and the truck driver both say the pigs were transported according to industry standards.
- Psychiatrist diagnosed local optician without meeting him
- An appeal heard in downtown Hamilton on Wednesday centres on a psychiatric evaluation-at-a-distance.
- Hamilton warned of severe thunderstorms
- Environment Canada issued two special weather statements Thursday.
- Police want to borrow $14 million for new forensics building
- Hamilton Police Services Board will consider the most detailed pitch to date from the police force on its hopes to build a new building for investigators and forensics handling.
- Man blows pot into cop's face, gets arrested
- A 25-year-old driver has been charged after allegedly blowing pot smoke into an officer's face in Brantford, Ont.