Set Hamilton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
SSW 44 km/h
Pressure: 98.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
A few showers ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 80 early this afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 in the evening. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Breaking Pat Quinn dead at 71
- Former NHL player, coach and general manager Pat Quinn has died at the age of 71.
- New Pat Quinn's death mourned with tributes in Hamilton
- Pat Quinn, the legendary hockey coach who was born in Hamilton and launched his career here, died on Monday.
- Hamilton police hope to map surveillance cameras citywide
- Hamilton police want a city-wide registry of existing surveillance cameras they can use in their investigations.
- Brandon Banks returns 2 punts for TDs to lead Ticats back to Grey Cup
- Brandon Banks and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats made the Montreal Alouettes eat their words Sunday. Banks had a playoff-tying two punt return TDs to lead Hamilton back to the Grey Cup with a 40-24 East Division final win over the Montreal Alouettes.
- Power out in Stoney Creek until at least 10 a.m.
- A “widespread power outage” in Stoney Creek won’t be fixed until at least 10 a.m., Horizon Utilities says.