Set Hamilton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 6:22 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2 with frost.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Live Expected city hall showdown over LRT: Lots of input and setbacks for opponents?
- Councillors will talk about a legal opinion saying two thirds of them need to reconsider LRT to vote for a referendum.
- New Frost warning: Temperature to dip below freezing in Hamilton
- Environment Canada issues a frost warning in Hamilton for Tuesday night, with a low of -2 C expected.
- 3 schools locked down after armed robbery suspect chased to Hamilton
- Three Hamilton schools were locked down Tuesday morning while police searched for a suspect from an early morning armed robbery that happened in Waterloo today.
- Updated Former Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing 8 murder charges in deaths of elderly patients video
- A former Woodstock, Ont., nurse killed eight elderly patients in southwestern Ontario nursing homes, Ontario Provincial Police allege.
- Man arrested after puppy beaten to death
- A Hagersville man is facing charges of killing an animal after allegedly beating his girlfriend’s puppy to death over the weekend.