Set Hamilton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 7:24 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 7:24 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 35.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tim Bosma trial: Blood stains found on inside and outside of truck
- Tim Bosma's family sat stone-faced in a Hamilton courtroom Thursday as an investigator explained how blood stains were found inside and on the Ancaster, Ont. father's truck after it was recovered.
- Police make 2 arrests in Lynden, seize $500K in stolen property
- Police from Hamilton and Waterloo made two arrests in Lynden, Ont. Tuesday and seized over $500,000 in stolen property.
- Roundup CFL free agency: Tiger-Cats sign Chad Owens
- Veteran receiver/kick-returner Chad Owens agreed to a one-year deal with Hamilton on Thursday. The five-foot-nine, 180-pound Owens had spent the last six seasons with the Toronto Argonauts before becoming a free agent Tuesday.
- City plan to ease affordable housing crisis: offer up its own land
- The list of Hamiltonians who need affordable housing is only getting longer, says the president of CityHousing Hamilton. Now the city will identify some of its own land to make available to entice developers.
- Tim Bosma's last cellphone calls focus of day 8 of murder trial
- Jurors in the trial of two men accused of murdering Tim Bosma in 2013 are hearing more about the Ancaster, Ont., man's last cellphone calls and the path prosecutors say his alleged killers took on the night he died.