Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 20.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 32. Humidex 37. UV index 10 or very high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crushed Flamborough worker in critical but stable condition video
- A worker who was crushed by a falling concrete slab in Flamborough Thursday is in critical but stable condition, police say.
- Hamilton man gives forever donation to cats in his will
- One Hamilton man’s dying wish will ensure the city’s cats are better taken care of from here on out.
- 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week audio
- Check out some great new music from Cosmos Quartette, Bruce Peninsula and Limestone Chorus.
- Things to do in Hamilton this weekend, July 22-24 2016
- Lots of music, a picnic, a church garden tour, and more.
- 'We will keep searching indefinitely' for missing Helen Robertson
- Halton police say they won't stop searching for a missing woman who has Alzheimer's. She was last seen at her home on July 5.