Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain ending this afternoon then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Eid celebrations overflow Hamilton Mountain Mosque audio
- There is no denying that Hamilton’s Muslim community is steadily growing – and Monday’s Eid Al-Fitr celebration at the Mountain Mosque was proof of that.
- Ontario wine: good quality but smaller crop after cold winter
- Many Ontario vineyards that saw their grape crops damaged by extreme cold weather this past winter are seeing strong growth again, thanks to the mild summer, experts say.
- New Thieves beat and rob victims in 3 Hamilton street robberies
- It was a busy weekend for street robberies in Hamilton, with residents getting attacked in three separate incidents.
- Live Chat Live chat with expert gardeners: July 28, 2014
- Got a problem in the garden? Your solution is right here. Live chat with expert gardeners. Also listen to the call-in chat with Ontario Today's Ed Lawrence. Call in by dialing 1-888-817-8995.
- Almost a month's worth of rain falls on Hamilton in one night
- Heavy rains began Sunday evening and continued until Monday morning's commute. The total was almost an entire month's worth of precipitation.