Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Red Hill parkway lawsuit has cost city $3.1M with no end in sight
- The city has spent $3.1 million and 12 years on its Red Hill Valley Parkway lawsuit with the federal government, and one councillor estimates there’s at least another four years left to go.
- 20-room, 9-fireplace Hamilton estate has highest price tag on market
- If a massive, stately Queen Street South home currently listed for $4.25 million sells for that price, it'd be the most expensive home sale ever recorded on the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington rolls.
- Updated OPP investigating 'historical assault' resembling Ferguson shoving incident
- Coun. Sam Merulla says he won't push for a police investigation into an Ancaster councillor who has admitted to grabbing a journalist since the councillor is donating $1,000 to charity and stepping down from a committee.
- Police walk line between 'proactive policing' and privacy downtown
- The head of Hamilton's police union says when officers stop and question community members, sometimes it's just "proactive policing."
- Police seeking man after indecent exposure incident on Red Hill Valley trail
- Hamilton Police are investigating an incident involving assault and indecent exposure that happened Tuesday at 2:50 p.m. on the Red Hill Valley trail north of Queenston Road.