Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Three holiday wishes for Hamilton
- We asked a handful of Hamiltonians from different spheres to share three wishes for the city in 2015. And we want to hear yours as well.
- What's open and closed in Hamilton over the holidays
- What's open and what's closed in Hamilton this week of Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Things to do in Hamilton this Christmas week
- Here are some things to do this holiday season. And some of them don’t even have anything to do with Christmas.
- Secure outside Christmas decorations: strong winds expected in Hamilton
- Rain and strong winds expected Christmas Eve, with flurries but no accumulated snow expected on Christmas Day as winds continue.
- Man with a knife chased bystander who refused to give him a cigarette
- Police have arrested a man on charges that he threatened to slit another man’s throat for failing to give him a cigarette.