Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Homeless World Cup: Canada qualifier in Hamilton during Pan Am
- Hamilton will play host to the Canadian qualifying tournament for the Homeless World Cup, played in Amsterdam this September.
- Movie filmed in Hamilton looks for funny in mom's work-life balance
- A pair of filmmakers is close to finishing a feature-length comedy, "The Bad Mother," that they hope plays on the comical side of the balancing act a family faces as both parents pursue their careers and raising kids.
- Fire causes $300,000 in damage to Stoney Creek home, cars
- A fire extensively damaged a two-storey brick house on a cul-de-sac in Stoney Creek Saturday night.
- Man taken to hospital in critical condition after stabbing
- A 31-year-old man was taken to hospital around 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning after he was stabbed at a residence near Barton St. E. and Emerald St. N., police say.
- Man seriously injured in stabbing early Sunday
- A man was taken to hospital with serious stabbing-related injuries early Sunday morning.