Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
W 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near noon then changing to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets and then changing to rain late in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the evening. High zero.
|Snow or freezing rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police should investigate Ferguson shoving incident: Merulla
- East-end councillor Sam Merulla called Sunday for further inquiry and sanctions after an incident where a Hamilton city councillor pushed a journalist. He plans to bring a motion to that effect at the council's general issues meeting Wednesday.
- Impaired driver almost hits off duty police officer
- A Toronto man has been arrested for impaired driving after a car almost collided with an off duty police officer on the 403 early Saturday, police say.
- Cabbie burned after QEW crash in Burlington
- A taxi driver is in hospital with severe burns after his vehicle caught fire on the QEW in Burlington.
- What is Hamilton's arts scene worth?: Daystarter Monday
- Here's your news, weather and traffic for Monday, Mar. 2.
- Group strategizes how to find, foster and encourage black Hamilton leaders
- A meeting Saturday at the Afro-Canadian Caribbean Association on Barton Street focused on black history, African heritage and shaping future leaders.