Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 21.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 16.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
30° | 22°
86° | 72°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- As new stadium got fresh coats of paint, neighbours’ cars did, too
- White paint found covering stadium neighbours' cars is the latest blow in a months-long saga of living next to a high-profile construction project running behind schedule.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats beat Argonauts in 1st-ever game at Tim Hortons Field
- Thousands of fans, almost all in black and yellow, roared as the Hamilton Tiger-Cats took down the Toronto Argonauts on Monday to win the first ever game at the brand new Tim Hortons Field.
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria video
- Devin Scullion just turned 18 and has already survived two strokes and other health scares not normally associated with the young. But the Hamilton teen is defying the odds - he's one of the world's oldest survivors of progeria, a rare disorder that causes rapid aging.
- Municipal election guarantees new faces on council, but will they bring change to Hamilton?
- The campaigning ahead of October's municipal election begins in earnest after Labour Day. There will be a new face in the mayor's office and new ones on council. The councillors you elect face some decisions critical to the city's future.
- Hamilton: Better or Worse? Unemployment since the recession
- With a municipal election on the horizon, CBC Hamilton wants to help inform you on how our city has been doing over the past term. For the next month, each day we will present an instalment of Hamilton: Better or Worse. The first edition looks at trends in the city's unemployment rate.