Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Fog developing late this evening. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
Fog dissipating in the morning then mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 8.
|Fog dissipating||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Serious collision closes the Linc in both directions
- Hamilton police are investigating a serious vehicle collision at Garth and the Linc. Both the east and westbound lanes of the Linc are closed between Garth and Upper James Street.
- New Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's partner chased gunman: military source
- The Hamilton reservist standing guard alongside Nathan Cirillo briefly chased the attacker, before returning to the National War Memorial to try and revive his wounded friend.
- New Witness foils attempted kidnapping at Hamilton school
- Hamilton police have launched an investigation after a man tried to kidnap a child from a local elementary school Thursday.
- Updated Nathan Cirillo: Family reacts as Hamilton mourns fallen soldier video
- A shrine to slain Hamilton soldier Cpl. Nathan Cirillo continues to grow outside a downtown armoury, with an official condolence book to be set up at city hall.
- Two suspected 'bad heroin' deaths not caused by heroin at all
- At least two of the five so-called “bad heroin” deaths being probed by the coroner from last summer weren’t caused by heroin at all, toxicity reports show.