Haldimand County, ON
Set Haldimand County as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 near Lake Erie late in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 near Lake Erie in the evening and after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Body pulled from scene of Hamilton house explosion
- The Ontario Fire Marshal's office has confirmed that a body was found in the basement of the Wilson Street home levelled by explosion and fire Monday.
- City halts demolition of Gore buildings
- Hamilton city council has halted the demolition of a historic row of buildings in the Gore by suddenly designating them as heritage properties.
- Pan Am precinct getting new outdoor rec facility
- The city plans to buy a four-hectare (10-acre) parcel of land in the Pan Am precinct to build a new outdoor sports facility to go with an already-planned recreation and seniors centre.
- Hamilton leading national real estate price increase video
- New numbers from real estate group Re/Max show Hamilton-Burlington's housing market should end 2013 as the hottest in the country.
- Cold weather alert issued for Hamilton
- Hamilton's medical officer of health issued a cold weather alert starting Wednesday night, when temperatures are expected to feel like -20 C.