Set Hope as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 25, 16 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed May 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.
Showers. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Low 9.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Turfing lawn for lettuce, micro-clover or even polypropylene greens audio
- A look at our changing relationship with the traditional lawn, and why some Canadians are considering alternatives to turf grass.
- In Depth Canadians shamed for disrespecting iconic American landmarks
- What started out as an awesome American roadtrip has turned into an odyssey of internet shame for three Canadians accused of disrespecting U.S. natural treasures from Yellowstone to the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Puppy killed in Vancouver Island cougar attack despite owner's attempts to save him
- "The cougar came out of the bushes straight at me like a freight train," said Marta Kasper, whose German shepherd puppy was killed by the cougar last week.
- Donation scam adds to family's heartbreak over son's battle with leukemia
- "I feel that we've had more than enough of our share of heartbreak so far in watching our child undergo intense chemotherapy and fight for his life," says Lia Weekes.
- New Kicked out of ballet, former refugee now dances with Canadian elite
- Charlie Prince fled Lebanon as a teen and landed on a dance floor in Canada with no experience — now he dances with the hottest choreographer in the country.