Set Hope as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
E 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 31. Humidex 33. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
Sunny. High 32. Humidex 34.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video Dead dog left in Coquitlam dumpster, SPCA investigating video
- The SPCA is asking for the public's help finding two people who put a dead dog into a Coquitlam dumpster last month.
- Photos UBC acquires rare hand-printed Victorian Chaucer volume
- The poet William Butler Yeats called it "the most beautiful of all printed books" — and now, UBC has a copy of its very own.
- Moose tracking app released by provincial government
- If you see a moose in the wild, the B.C. government wants you to tell them about it.
- Olympic medallist Jasmin Glaesser thanks cancer staff that cared for her mom
- With a medal around her neck and a smile on her face, Olympic cyclist Jasmin Glaesser said a heartfelt thank you to the staff at the B.C. Cancer Agency’s Fraser Valley Centre.
- UBC Sailbot hoping to go where no robotic sailboat has gone before video
- The only thing separating the UBC SailBot team and a world record is about 3,000 kilometres of Atlantic Ocean.