Set Hope as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Becoming windy late this afternoon. High 17.
Rain. Amount 20 mm. Windy. Low 14.
Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Windy. High 16.
|Rain||Showers||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Brutal B.C. windstorm leaves thousands still without power video
- Hydro crews continue working to reconnect tens of thousands of customers who lost power as a windstorm swept across southwestern British Columbia.
- B.C. residents share how they endured brutal windstorm
- With British Columbia's windstorm smashing cars, toppling trees and putting hundreds of thousands of people out of power, many have been keen to share their experiences online.
- New Vancouver zoo's red panda death prompts protests
- Animal welfare activists are calling for a British Columbia zoo to be closed after yet another death at the facility.
- Election 2015: B.C. candidates talk housing, affordability audio
- Candidates from all four major parties running in B.C. in the 2015 federal election stopped by On The Coast to talk about where they stand on housing issues like affordability, renting, buying a home, foreign owners and more.
- Recap Whitecaps blanked by Dynamo, fail to overtake 1st-place Galaxy video
- Ricardo Clark and Raul Rodriguez scored and the hometown Houston Dynamo beat the short-handed Vancouver Whitecaps 2-0 on Saturday night to snap a three-game winless streak.