Set Hope as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 6:00 PM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain||Rain||Rain|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Body of missing North Vancouver senior found
- The body of a 76-year-old senior with dementia has been found after she wandered away from her care home in North Vancouver, the woman's family has confirmed.
- Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C., early Sunday.
- HootSuite offers $100K grant to young Canadian entrepreneurs video
- The founder of the social media management tool HootSuite started two businesses as a teenager, and now he wants to help other young Canadian entrepreneurs make it big for themselves.
- B.C. pot petition fails to get enough signatures
- A pot activist group says they have failed to garner enough signatures to trigger a referendum to limit police enforcement of marijuana laws in B.C.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.