Current Conditions

Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:37 AM PST

8°C 46°F

Light Rain

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM

Wind: WNW 22 km/h
Humidity: 77%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 6°
High: 43°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

A few showers
Low: 4°
Low: 39°

Summary

(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM PST

Today

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Gusty winds. Temperature steady near 6.

Tonight

Showers. Gusty winds. Temperature steady near plus 4.

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High plus 5.

 

Extended Forecast

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

December 4

December 5

December 6

December 7

December 8

December 9

Chance of showers Chance of flurries or rain showers Sunny Sunny Snow Snow or rain

High 5°

High 41°


P.O.P. 40%

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 60%

High 3°

High 37°

High 1°

High 34°

High 2°

High 36°

High 2°

High 36°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!