Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
SSW 15 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Clearing this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Dennis Oland's defence has crucial issues to address at murder trial video
- Dennis Oland's defence team has several key issues to address in the days ahead at his second-degree murder trial in the 2011 bludgeoning death of his father, prominent New Brunswick businessman Richard Oland.
- The House Rachel Notley says Alberta emissions plan will lead to 'drama free' debate on energy projects video
- With the United Nations climate change conference about to kick off, Alberta Premier Rachel Notley is heading to Paris ready to sell her province's new carbon tax and emissions reduction plan. Will that plan remove some of the "drama" around the debate over oilsands development?
- New Justin Trudeau says he's been 'thrown in deep end' of global summits
- Justin Trudeau says he's been "thrown into the deep end" of international summitry since his election last month as prime minister.
- Analysis White-collar crime needs attention from Ottawa, investors group says
- A new government in Ottawa has a chance to change the perception that Canada is soft on white-collar crime. Admitting there's a problem would be a good place to start.
- Video Sudbury, Ont., brothers free bald eagle from trap
- It's not every day that you get to take a picture with a bald eagle, but two brothers in Sudbury did just that after rescuing the bird from a hunting trap. Now, their efforts are being applauded by a local bird expert.