Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 27.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-7° | -23°
19° | -9°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- New Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would welcome Canadian tourists
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separates from Canada, Canadian tourists would still be welcome to come visit.
- Stephen Harper takes on Ford over South Korea trade deal video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper took on critics from the Canadian auto sector Tuesday, defending a trade agreement with South Korea — the first trade deal Canada has reached in Asia.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.