Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
W 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 9.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures 5
- Five people are injured, including one critically, after an industrial explosion in Sarnia, Ont., says the city's mayor.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Kelowna Airport: man in custody after Edmonton-Kelowna-Calgary flight threatened
- Passengers were bused to the main airport terminal after being held for about three hours on their plane and then on a bus following a threat agasint a WestJet flight.
- Ottawa shooting: Hockey takes its place in Canada's healing video
- The Ottawa Senators hope they can do their part in the process of mourning Cpl. Nathan Cirillo on Saturday night and help the nation's capital come together after this week's shooting on Parliament Hill.
- Video Unmanned SpaceX cargo craft leaves space station
- The unmanned SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule left the International Space Station Saturday and headed back to earth with more than 1600 kg of hardware on board including what Nasa described as "critical scientific experiments."