Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
W 21 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM CST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 25.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 28.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- Healthy eating adds $2K a year to family grocery bill
- A family on a healthy diet can expect to pay $2,000 more a year for food than one having less nutritious meals, say researchers who recommend that the cost gap be closed.
- Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.
- Miracle on 34th Street inspires gift for ailing parents audio
- A P.E.I. man is taking inspiration from a classic Christmas movie to provide his parents, now suffering from dementia, with a special gift this holiday season.
- Nelson Mandela remembered by Canadians video
- Flags are flying at half-mast in South Africa after President Jacob Zuma announced the death of anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, but the mourning transcended borders, with Canadians also feeling the loss.