Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
S 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h. High 18.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New How Alexander Sodiqov was freed following espionage charges
- Alexander Sodiqov's ordeal in Tajikistan is over and he has returned to Canada. The student is free, thanks to efforts of fellow academics.
- Netflix refuses CRTC demand to hand over subscriber data video
- Netflix says it is refusing to turn over confidential subscriber information to Canada's broadcast regulator in order to safeguard private corporate information.
- COMING UP LIVE New Brunswick election 2014 results: Brian Gallant's Liberals set for transition after win video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant won a tight New Brunswick election campaign beset by a vote-counting fiasco that may take more time to settle. The unofficial results have Gallant’s Liberals holding 27 seats compared to 21 for David Alward’s Progressive Conservatives.
- Storify Michelle Rempel responds to ISIS threat with #SecureBedroomSelfie video
- In response to the audio threat released over the weekend, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification Michelle Rempel launched an impromptu twitter challenge by posting her own #SecureBedroomSelfie. Kady O'Malley has more.
- Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch video
- Raymond Lee Caissie, a high-risk sex offender who was released from prison last year after serving 22 years for a violent sexual assault, has been charged with the murder of Surrey, B.C., teen Serena Vermeersch.