Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 5:44 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
NNE 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Mountie who played 'Mr. Big' upset with Nelson Hart decision
- The Supreme Court of Canada decision on police sting operations will hurt future investigations into serious crime, says the retired RCMP officer who played "Mr. Big" in the Nelson Hart murder investigation.
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says video
- The office of Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt says it is "very troubling" that Chief Ron Giesbrecht of the Kwikwetiem First Nation in B.C. was paid nearly $1 million last year.
- Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help video
- Canadian soldiers diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder have waited up to six months for assessments and treatment, CBC News has learned.
- New Loretta Saunders murder case: Trial decision expected today
- The couple accused of first-degree murder in the death or Loretta Saunders is back in court today where a judge will decide whether there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving video
- The driver of a large truck that crashed into and damaged the Burlington Skyway — putting a cloud over Toronto-bound traffic ahead of the busy August holiday weekend — has been charged with two impaired driving related offences, according to the Ontario Provincial Police.