Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-7° | -22°
19° | -8°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. sending $100 cheques to overcharged campers
- The Saskatchewan government is saying sorry to frustrated campers with $100 cheques.
- Wolves must be stopped, rural Saskatchewan leaders say
- A rural area in northeast Saskatchewan says it's having a problem with hungry wolves and wants the government's help.
- 'Phone spoofing' scammers disguise as local callers
- Scammers are using software that masks their real identity by displaying a fake telephone number.
- RCMP probe suspicious death in Raymore, Sask.
- Police are investigating after the body of a woman was found in a home in Raymore, Sask., on Monday night.
- Prince Albert could see flooding, report says
- It could be a soggy spring in Prince Albert, Sask., this year.