Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | 10°
52° | 50°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- B.C. Lions 'guarantee' a win against Sask. Roughriders Sunday
- The B.C Lions are guaranteeing a win at home against the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday, and they're backing up their boast with free tickets if they don't come through.
- Back-to-school comes with costs
- Binders, pens, markers — it all adds up.
- Momentum builds for gathering of aboriginal adoptees
- An upcoming gathering of aboriginal people who were adopted or lived in foster care as children is gathering momentum as organizers visited Regina to talk about their plans.
- Eye surgeons highest paid doctors under Sask. health billings
- Eye surgeons were the highest paid doctors in the province, based on billings to Saskatchewan's Medical Services Plan in 2013-2014.
- Sask. premier calls sign vandals 'jackwagons'
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is not happy that signs warning drivers to slow down at a dangerous stretch of highway have been vandalized and stolen.