Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Becoming mainly cloudy this evening. Clearing before morning. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain and flurries. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Support pours in for Weyburn, Sask., waitresses who lost jobs
- A couple of waitresses in Weyburn, Sask., who lost their jobs to temporary foreign workers are getting a lot of support in their own city and from across the country.
- Replace Temporary Foreign Worker Program with immigration, say experts video
- As the federal government grapples with yet another controversy involving temporary foreign workers, economists and immigration experts say that attracting low-skilled foreign workers could be one of the solutions at hand.
- Teens find body at abandoned barn near Saskatoon
- Three youths who were looking for interesting locations to practice their photography skills came upon a disturbing scene — the body of a homeless person in an abandoned barn near Saskatoon.
- Workplace deaths down from record-setting previous year
- The number of injuries and fatalities linked to Saskatchewan workplaces is going down, according to the most recent information from the province's Workers Compensation Board.
- Saskatoon resident tarps over 'unsightly' public art
- A Saskatoon man covered a piece of public art with a tarp, calling the compressed recycling bales "unsightly" and offensive to the neighbourhood.