Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Nelson Mandela remembered in Saskatchewan audio
- Saskatchewan's South African community is reacting to the death of their country's first black president, Nelson Mandela.
- PotashCorp owners should share the pain of cuts, Wall says
- Saskatchewan's Premier is asking Potash Corp to re-think its dividend policy and try to save jobs.
- Women in sexual abuse of children case disown guilty pleas
- Two women who pleaded guilty in October to the sexual and physical abuse of two young girls have dismissed their lawyers, saying they want to plead not guilty instead.
- Government employee looks up driver's info, breaches privacy
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says an employee working for the province's Ministry of Highways used SGI's database to snoop on another driver for personal reasons.
- Video Prince Albert's downtown dresses up for the season video
- Prince Albert business owners show pride in their downtown community with special window displays leading up to Christmas, Ryan Pilon reports.