Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Don Atchison, mayor of Saskatoon, says city "eons ahead of Winnipeg"
- Saskatoon Mayor Don Atchison says the city has made tremendous strides battling racism but says it can still be a painful reality at the street level.
- Strip club opponents to speak at Regina City Council meeting
- There could be a long line of strip club opponents speaking at Regina City Hall tonight.
- Saskatoon crash close call for man and little boy
- A man and little boy survived a close call this morning when their car took out a fire hydrant and a light standard.
- Slippery sidewalks send dozens to Regina emergency wards
- Slippery sidewalks sent dozens of Regina residents to the emergency room on the weekend.
- Mildness to continue for several more days
- Unseasonably mild weather will continue for much of Saskatchewan this week, although things will take a turn to the nasty on the weekend.