Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 11.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Deadbeat parents' owe $94M to Saskatchewan families
- According to numbers obtained by CBC, so-called deadbeat parents in Saskatchewan owe their families a whopping $93.9 million.
- Regina's P3 sewage plant $138M cheaper than traditional model
- The City of Regina continues to make the case that taxpayers are getting a good deal for its controversial public-private partnership (P3) sewer plant upgrade.
- Saskatchewan minimum wage gets a raise
- Starting today, the minimum wage rises from $10 to $10.20 per hour.
- Sask. watching Manitoba's winter tire loan program
- Officials in Saskatchewan say they will be watching a program in Manitoba that encourages the purchase of winter tires, but there are no plans to copy the move here.
- P.A. Raiders looking for more fans at games
- The Prince Albert Raiders, of the Western Hockey League, are hoping to get more fans to their games this season after a drop in attendance numbers.