Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
E 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Clearing before morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Investigates Sask. premier defends government's agreement giving CP land at GTH for free
- Premier Brad Wall is defending his government's agreement to give CP rail 300 acres of serviced land at the Global Transportation Hub for free.
- 'We made a mistake': Sask. government turns back page on library cuts
- The provincial government is turning back the page on its budget-day cuts to Saskatchewan's libraries.
- Kinder surprise: Woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs in chocolate eggs
- Bonny Maddaford, who is 45, pleaded guilty last month to trafficking cocaine, trafficking marijuana and breach of trust.
- Overpass being overhauled on Regina's Ring Road
- Starting Thursday, City of Regina crews will replace the southbound Ring Road overpass at Victoria Avenue.
- Family of woman found dead in Yellow Grass mourns 'intense and strong' mother of 3
- The family of Abbie Speir, who was found dead at a home in Yellow Grass, Sask., last Thursday, describes her as a vibrant mother of three with "fierce determination, strong opinions, and a huge heart."