Hudson Bay, SK
Set Hudson Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 2.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High minus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- The pass system: another dark secret in Canadian history
- The pass system was in effect for 60 years on reserves across western Canada. It meant that any First Nations person who wanted to leave their community, for any reason, had to have a pass approved by the reserve's Indian agent that they would carry with them, stipulating the leave's purpose and duration.
- Weekend reads: A selection of Saskatchewan's best stories video
- Here are some of our best stories this week.
- Regina's weather, gas prices and traffic for Saturday
- Here's what you need to know to start your morning.
- Washington's National Mall deploys border collies to shoo pooping Canada geese
- Washington’s National Mall, a symbol of American strength and reflection, has long served as an open toilet for Canada geese. Not anymore, thanks to a team of highly trained border collies working for the National Park Service.
- Acquittal overturned of Prince Albert woman found not guilty of manslaughter
- The Court of Appeal has overturned a decision that found Tasia Natewayes not guilty of manslaughter.