Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 2:38 PM
NNW 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to minus 14 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Anti-austerity protest marches from Jarry Park to Town of Mount Royal
- An anti-austerity protest has begun in Montreal, bringing together groups opposed to the Quebec government's budget cuts.
- Montreal Canadiens v New Jersey Devils: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens will go for a second consecutive win over the Devils and a fifth consecutive win overall tonight at the Bell Centre
- Search continues for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau near 12 Wing Shearwater
- After searching overnight, ground search and rescue crews, the military and RCMP are continuing to look in the area around the Salt Marsh Trail for signs of leading seaman Benoit Bilodeau.
- Saudi blogger Raif Badawi has sentence suspended: Swiss official
- Jailed Saudi blogger Raif Badawi is having his sentence of 1,000 lashes suspended, according to what a Swiss official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs told newspaper La Liberté.
- Three charged after woman shot in Anjou
- Three men, all known to police, have been charged in Montreal court after a woman was injured in a shooting in Anjou early Thursday morning.