Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
NW 38 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 9:28 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 9:28 AM EDT
Freezing drizzle ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal mulls more 1-way thoroughfares, bus lanes accessible to cyclists
- Mayor Denis Coderre's administration is planning a "major transformation" of some of the city's key thoroughfares behind closed doors, the Opposition at City Hall says.
- Montrealer Madeleine Thien on her 'meaningful' Governor General's Award win
- The newly announced winner of the Governor General's Award for fiction was on q this morning.
- Modest surplus expected in Quebec economic update
- Quebec's Liberal government is expected to announce in its fall economic update that it's sitting on a surplus of roughly $1.8 billion.
- Montreal physiotherapist charged in sexual assault case against patients
- Montreal police have charged a 32-year-old physiotherapist in connection with sexual assaults on three women. Investigators say there may be other victims and are making a public appeal for help.
- Shoppers Drug Mart formally applies to distribute medical marijuana
- Canada's largest pharmacy chain has formally applied to be a distributor of medical marijuana.