Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NW 27 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Blizzard developing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 17.
Blizzard. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 19.
Blizzard ending near noon then snow and blowing snow. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 18.
|Blizzard||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Where we call home: Homegrown play takes on 100 years of history in Eaton Corner, Que.
- After months of writing and rehearsals, a play that captures a bygone era in the small Eastern Townships' agricultural community of Eaton Corner premieres this weekend.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.
- New Quebec to host international anti-radicalization conference
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard announces anti-radicalization initiative as part of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's visit to Montreal.
- Tampa Bay Rays playing in Montreal? Twitter users have their doubts
- The twitterverse reacted to a report in Montreal's La Presse about backroom discussions that would see the Tampa Bay Rays play half their home games in Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens' winning streak snapped by Sabres video
- Marcus Foligno scored twice, including once on a penalty shot, and the Buffalo Sabres hung on to snap a four-game skid by beating the Montreal Canadiens 6-4 on Friday night.