Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 4:46 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Blog Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 6
- Follow along with our Game 6 live blog as the Montreal Canadiens try to make good on a third attempt to finish the Ottawa Senators in the first-round series.
- Video Farewell to the Royal Victoria Hospital
- The Black Watch regiment's marching band gave the Royal Victoria Hospital, an institution built in 1893, a respectful send-off on Sunday.
- Hamza Babou, UQAM protester, remains in police custody
- Hamza Babou, who has been in police custody for 10 days, was arrested for allegedly disrupting a class at the University of Quebec in Montreal.
- Royal Victoria patients moved into MUHC superhospital video
- As part of a hospital move billed the "biggest in Canada," 154 patients were transferred Sunday from the historic Royal Victoria facility to Montreal's new MUHC superhospital.
- Montreal Canadiens attempt to leave Game 5 frustration behind video
- When Habs grinder Brandon Prust got into it with Ottawa Senators goaltender Craig Anderson at the end of game five Friday night at the Bell Centre, Ottawa coach Dave Cameron interpreted it as a sign of the Habs' frustration.