Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
N 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Snow and blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 7.
Periods of snow ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 in the evening. Low minus 18.
|Snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec landslide washes away cottages in Lac-des-Seize-Îles video
- Two cottages and four boathouses slid into a lake in one of two landslides in Quebec's Laurentians region today.
- Flood alert issued in Sherbrooke, Que., due to rising river video
- Public safety authorities in Sherbrooke, Que., have issued a flooding alert for part of the city, because the Saint-François River has risen to more than six metres.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, ex-FTQ Construction boss, pleads not guilty to fraud
- Jocelyn Dupuis, a former Quebec construction union boss, appeared in a Montreal courtroom today and pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the alleged fraud of tens of thousands of dollars in inflated expenses.
- Three aboriginal artists on Sobey Art Award longlist
- Aboriginal artists Ursula Johnson, Peter Morin and Nadia Myre were among 25 artists nominated for the 2014 Sobey Art Award. The winner will recieve $50,000 and four runners up will take home $12,000.
- Montrealers remember Boston Marathon bombing video audio
- Montrealer Joyce Bridgman is going back to Boston next Monday to finish the marathon that last year’s deadly bombing kept her from completing.