Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Light snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon then light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 14.
Light snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Blowing snow late in the evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 in the evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 42.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal sound editor Sylvain Bellemare wins Oscar for Arrival
- Montreal's Sylvain Bellemare has won the best sound editing Oscar for Arrival. He won in a field that also included teams from Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, La La Land and Sully.
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.
- Live Blog Oscars 2017: Live updates from Hollywood's biggest night
- Will La La Land win big? Will Meryl Streep win again? Make the night even better by following along live with our team on the entertainment beat.
- Township brothers turn life-long love of cult-classic Slap Shot into a business
- Forget the Mighty Ducks, Slap Shot is clearly the best hockey movie ever made. These Quebec brothers have made a living from its enduring popularity.
- Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation.