Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 3:43 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
SSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 5.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- new CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.