Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 9:12 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
E 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Showers. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this morning. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Falling concrete in Ville-Marie tunnel smashes windshield
- A driver got quite a scare Tuesday night after a small chunk of concrete fell from the tunnel’s Duke Street entrance in Montreal's Griffintown and smashed into his windshield.
- Mysterious fish die-off at Pointe-Fortune worries sports fisherman
- When Cody Goodwin and his fishing buddy got out of work early on Monday, they did what they would normally do — go fishing.
- CBC Music 80 reasons to love Leonard Cohen
- In honour of Leonard Cohen's 80th birthday, CBC Music's Mark Wigmore and Jesse Kinos-Goodin look at 80 reasons to love the Bard of the Boudoir.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- Updated Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014 audio
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."