Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 43 this morning.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly sunny. High minus 22.
-23° | -31°
-9° | -24°
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.
- Montreal celebrates 191st St. Patrick's Day parade Sunday
- Montreal’s 191st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will inch its way down downtown Montreal’s main drag this Sunday.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Dominique Maltais clinches World Cup snowboard cross title video
- Canada’s Dominique Maltais secured the World Cup snowboard cross overall title Tuesday after winning an event in Veysonnaz, Switzerland.