Set Quaqtaq as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 2:21 PM
W 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:30 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 14.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17.
Periods of light snow and local blowing snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 16.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Helicopter jail escapees sentenced on original charges
- The three men who escaped from Orsainville Detention Centre near Quebec City via helicopter over the summer have been sentenced on the charges they originally faced.
- Richard Bain, election night shooting defendant, denied bail
- Richard Bain, the man accused of killing one and injuring another at Montreal's Metropolis venue where the Parti Québécois was headquartered, has been denied bail.
- Montreal police officer hands out money instead of tickets
- Montrealer Maude Laurier was driving to work this week when she was pulled over by a police officer, but instead of getting a ticket, she was handed $100.
- Bonaventure Expressway to be replaced with boulevard, Denis Coderre says
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre has announced a stretch of the Bonaventure Expressway will be ripped up and replaced by an urban boulevard.
- Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas the busiest time of year video
- It's the last Friday before Christmas, one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for travellers, who are warned to brace themselves for longer lineups and delays.