Set Gillam as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 3:42 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 39.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 40.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 43.
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We clear out overnight into Wednesday - therefore - a good shot at a -30 low. Wind chills will be close to warning criteria on Wednesday morning. The cold weather sticks around for the rest of the week and through the weekend. Daytime highs will be in the -20s through Sunday with some moderation early next week.The next best chance for a couple of centimetres of snow?...... late Friday and Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Bitterly cold day grips Manitoba
- Pretty much all of southern and central Manitoba are under an extreme wind chill warning.
- Blog Jets’ mistakes prove costly in 2-1 loss to Blues video
- It was exactly the type of game the Winnipeg Jets were expecting to play against a stingy, defence-first St. Louis Blues team Tuesday night.
- Coyote shot by police in Winnipeg's North End video
- Winnipeg police have killed a coyote that was running around in the city's North End on Tuesday afternoon.
- Photos A look at poverty in Winnipeg through the eyes of youth
- These photographs and their descriptions are by 16 young people (ages 13-17) who live in some of Winnipeg's poorest neighbourhoods. They are part of an exhibit called "A Youth Lens on Poverty in Winnipeg" which opens at the Graffiti Gallery today at 4:30 p.m.