Set Gillam as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 3:46 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow. Low minus 12.
Periods of light snow. High minus 5.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday brings a mix of sun and cloud in the morning but the cloud increases in the afternoon ahead of a couple of centimetres of snow Saturday evening and overnight. As that front moves in from the west, winds increase to 30G50 out of the south. Driving on highways will be a little tricky with potential for blowing snow on Saturday evening. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- School bus with 25 students rolls near Pine Dock, Man.
- 25 students were in a school bus when it slid off on a highway in the north Interlake and rolled onto its side Saturday afternoon.
- Updated Nelson House teacher disappearance 'devastating' for family friends
- An outdoor education teacher is missing in Nelson House.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK North Dakota pipeline protest about underground leak that will 'ultimately happen' video
- People who live near the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline say they worry it will eventually leak and the underground oil would go undetected, threatening the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's access to clean water from a nearby reservoir of the Missouri River.
- More than 100 people join search for missing Bryan Balong video
- With piles of posters and a set plan, more than 100 people took to the streets around Winnipeg searching for 33-year-old Bryan Balong.
- Making memories: Winnipeg families smile for free holiday portraits
- Families gathered together with giggles and smiles at the Indigenous Family Centre on Selkirk Avenue as cameras flashed on Saturday morning.