Set Gillam as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 10.
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. High minus 19.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -31°
14° | -24°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m hearing a big sigh of relief from everyone around me. We made it to -0.6 on Sunday (my forecast high: 0 degrees). Today we are hovering around 3 or 4 degrees depending on where you are. We will cool of tonight though…. we’ll drop to a normal low of -12… then welcome the coolest day of the work week… Tuesday at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New City ID's 4 neighbourhoods most at risk for frozen pipes
- Winnipeg's acting fire chief has identified four neighbourhoods of greatest concern for freezing pipes.
- Winnipeg roofing companies hammered with calls for ice dam help
- Winnipeg roofing companies are swamped with calls from homeowners battling ice dams and blocked vents.
- Winnipeg councillor wants Portage and Main open to pedestrians
- The City of Winnipeg is looking at opening up the iconic intersection at Portage Avenue and Main Street to pedestrians.
- Stigma of mental illness a 'disturbing' trend in workplace video
- A pair of Winnipeggers are sounding the alarm over how people with mental illness are treated in the workplace.
- DJ academy scratches out new territory for women
- Winnipeg’s DJ scene just got another influx of women, after Mama Cutsworth’s DJ academy wrapped up this weekend.