Set Gillam as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT
Clearing this morning. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 6.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. It certainly is a lot better across the south than last weekend.
Here in the Red River Valley, we are enjoying temps closer to the seasonal average (mid teens). Great weather to get outside with friends and family.
This dry weather looks like it will stick around right though this week. There is a bit of a cool down mid week but I have us flirting with 20 degree highs by Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Monday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
- Are you outlet mall savvy? Experts offer tips on eve of Winnipeg's big mall opening
- A huge new outlet mall is set to open in Winnipeg next week, but low prices won't necessarily mean you're getting a bargain, say experts who offer tips on getting the best bang for your discounted buck.
- Opinion Reaction to Leah McLaren column shows education still needed around breastfeeding
- Although nursing babies is promoted as a public health issue, we've failed to normalize breastfeeding as a natural human activity, says Joanne Seiff.
- Hundreds meet, march for Serena McKay at Winnipeg vigil video
- As the sun went down on Saturday evening, more than 200 Winnipeggers stood and sat together at Oodena Circle at The Forks in honour of Serena McKay.
- 'I'm not OK with people trying to poison my family,' Winnipeg woman says after pets targeted
- Ashley Lamothe says her family pets have been targeted by complete strangers — with everything from anonymous complaint letters to what she says are attempts to poison her dogs. And it's gotten so bad, she says she and her family plan to move.
- 'Art saves lives': Studio for people with mental health issues raises more than $150K
- After three months of fundraising, a Winnipeg art studio for people with mental health issues has raised enough money to ensure it can offer its full programming for the rest of the year.