Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 12:09 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 3:50 PM
SSW 28 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 10.
Flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 17.
|A few flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- West Island community rallies after fire destroys family home video
- A Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue woman says she's grateful for an outpouring of support from her friends and neighbours, after she lost her home Monday to a fire.
- Recap Canadiens rally for shootout win in New Jersey video
- Alex Galchenyuk and Sven Andrighetto scored in regulation and again in the shootout and the Montreal Canadiens rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Friday night for their fourth straight win.
- Narrow Laurier Park sidewalk provokes ire of Plateau-Mont-Royal residents
- How many centimetres wide must a sidewalk be before you can call it a sidewalk?
- Chantal Petitclerc, Canadian Paralympic icon, among 7 inducted into Hall of Fame
- Wheelchair racer Chantal Petitclerc was one of seven inductees into the Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame on Friday night. Petitclerc competed at five Paralympic Games from 1992-2008 and earned 21 medals in wheelchair racing.
- Baby in Laurentians dies from whooping cough
- A six-week-old baby boy has died in the Laurentians of whooping cough, also known as pertussis. His parents had not been vaccinated against the respiratory disease.