Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 24.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 17.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-18° | -31°
-0° | -24°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- PQ platform highlights secular 'values' charter, French language
- The Parti Québécois released an election platform Saturday that puts the proposed secular charter and protecting the French language at the top of its list of priorities.
- International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.