Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 7:06 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
E 13 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending after midnight then clearing. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- NEB cancels full week of Montreal's Energy East hearings after protest
- The National Energy Board says it won't be holding any hearings into the Energy East pipeline project this week in Montreal following Monday's protest and calls for two of its commissioners to step down.
- Major gas leak causes power outage, evacuations in Côte-St-Luc
- Homes were evacuated, and power has been cut to an area in Côte-St-Luc after a gas pipe was broken during an excavation on Tuesday evening.
- Updated Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Python on the loose in Verdun, police seek public's help
- The pet reptile, which escaped from a private residence, was last seen Monday evening around the Bleu Blanc Rouge arena between 1st Avenue and Willibrord Avenue.
- CAQ wants to let fewer immigrants into Quebec
- The right-leaning Coalition Avenir Québec says it would reduce the province's immigration threshold by 20 per cent, from 50,000 to 40,000 people per year. "We have a real problem," says François Legault.