Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 24, 17 at 6:13 AM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
WSW 28 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT
Snow ending this morning then clearing. Blowing snow. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 this morning then diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 21 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New McGill rejects 'unfounded rumours' over academic freedom after Andrew Potter's resignation
- McGill University is addressing what it calls "unfounded rumours and concerns regarding academic freedom" following Andrew Potter's resignation from his post as director of the Institute for the Study of Canada.
- Police officer was with Quebec woman when she was slain, distraught father says
- The father of the 18-year-old woman stabbed to death yesterday in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Que., says his daughter was escorted by a police officer when she went to collect her things from the apartment she'd shared until recently with her ex-boyfriend.
- Montreal man linked to ISIS arrested on terrorism-related charges in Turkey
- One of the young Quebecers who left to fight in Syria has been arrested in Turkey on terrorism-related charges.
- Recap Canadiens drop 2nd straight ahead of Saturday showdown with Senators video
- Lee Stempniak scored twice as the visiting Carolina Hurricanes defeated the Montreal Canadiens 4-1 on Thursday night to extend their point streak to nine games and keep their playoff hopes alive.
- Spring has sprung: Black bears at Ecomuseum Zoo awake from winter slumber
- While it may not feel like spring outside in Montreal, the black bears at the Ecomuseum Zoo are signalling the start of warmer weather to come.