Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of rain or snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle after midnight. Fog patches this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.