Set Kuujjuarapik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
SE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow. Low minus 7.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen lose 15 positions in Postmedia layoff
- A media union says it's been told by Postmedia that the company plans to cut 15 positions at the Ottawa Citizen and Montreal Gazette newspapers.
- Treacherous conditions across southern Quebec after freezing rain, snow
- Freezing rain this morning morphed into a snowstorm by afternoon, and the treacherous conditions caused about 100 cars to go off the roads, according to provincial police.
- Human bones discovered during renos on Westmount home
- Montreal police are trying to determine the origin of human bones discovered in the basement ceiling of a home on Victoria Avenue.
- Highway 20 eastbound reopens near Ontario border after morning pileup
- Highway 20 eastbound has reopened near the Ontario border after a pileup involving seven 18-wheeler trucks.
- CBC Montreal Storm Centre
- Everything you need to know about delays as a result of the snow, ice rain and heavy winds.