Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
W 43 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 7:36 PM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 7:36 PM EST
Clearing late this evening. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 60 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Flurries||Sunny||Snow or rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.
- Updated La La Land brings in the Oscars, including best director
- La La Land started Oscar night as the movie to beat and, towards the latter end of the broadcast, the contemporary romance and ode to Hollywood musicals began picking up trophies.
- Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation.
- Montreal sound editor Sylvain Bellemare wins Oscar for Arrival
- Montreal's Sylvain Bellemare has won the best sound editing Oscar for Arrival. He won in a field that also included teams from Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, La La Land and Sully.
- Township brothers turn life-long love of cult-classic Slap Shot into a business
- Forget the Mighty Ducks, Slap Shot is clearly the best hockey movie ever made. These Quebec brothers have made a living from its enduring popularity.