Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 8:57 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
E 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow ending near noon then clearing. Local blowing snow late this morning and early this afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High minus 7.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 32.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- The demonstrations will be held in 18 different cities, including Montreal and Quebec City.
- Quebec City funerals lay to rest 6 victims of Burkina Faso attacks video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- St-Constant cement plant workers on strike
- The issue of workers' pensions is one of the main reasons for stalled talks.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- Temperature falling to -9 C this afternoon.
- Verdun bans drive-through restaurants
- There are only four restaurants with drive-through service in Verdun, and the borough plans to keep it that way.