Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
SE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Francis Boucher, son of Hells Angels kingpin Mom, surrenders
- Francis Boucher, the son of former head of the Hells Angels’ Montreal chapter Mom Boucher, turned himself in to police early Friday morning after wrongly being released from jail.
- Supreme Court to rule on Quebec long-gun registry data
- The Supreme Court of Canada will rule today on Quebec's effort to preserve data from the long-gun registry — data the federal government wants destroyed.
- Montreal weather: Winter weather's not over yet
- Did you miss winter? Because it came back after just one week of spring. Montreal weather calls for snow and dropping temperatures, with an overnight low of -10 C expected. Check here for the complete forecast.
- GG award-winning artist remembers Mexican massacre victims video audio
- Rafael Lozano-Hemmer uses face recognition camera and student ID photos of the 43 murdered Mexican students to remind us of their disappearance. The work of art is available for free download so it can be shown in galleries and museums around the world or used to commemorate other massacres.
- Quebec City protest against Liberals' budget declared illegal
- Police officers in Quebec City used tear gas on protesters and yelled at the crowd to disperse after declaring the gathering illegal just before 7 p.m.