Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 18 km/h
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with a few flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
A few flurries ending in the evening then clearing. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 28.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- 5 head-covering controversies in Canada
- A report that a Quebec Court judge refused to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab is the latest instance when head coverings have become the focus of discussion, debate or controversy in Canada.
- Côte-des-Neiges pothole spawns hubcap graveyard video
- Huseyin Bakirci was driving along Decelles Avenue in Côte-des-Neiges on Wednesday night when he hit a pothole so huge it broke two of his car's rims and sent two of his hubcaps flying.
- Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.
- New More measles cases in Lanaudière region of Quebec
- There are now 32 cases of measles in the Lanaudière region of Quebec, which is an increase of 13 cases since last week.