Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
SW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 19.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near noon. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Beaubien Metro station reopens Monday after summer repairs
- Good news, Rosemont–La-Petite-Patrie dwellers — Beaubien Metro station is reopening after four long months of work.
- New Quebec City car crash kills man, pregnant woman
- According to early information, one of the two drivers ran through a red light. Police said the impact was fairly violent, with both cars ricocheting off each other and into a residential building.
- New Montreal weather: Summer's last grasp?
- Expect a hot Monday to kick off a week of temperatures in the high 20s and low 30s. Full forecast here.
- Quebec to introduce sex ed pilot project with 'no exemptions'
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and math, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.
- Suspected fentanyl lab leads to raid in Montreal north video
- Montreal police searched a vacant store in Montreal North in connection with an ongoing investigation into an "active organization" suspected of producing synthetic drugs.