Havre St-Pierre, QC
Set Havre St-Pierre as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NE 30 km/h
Rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:01 PM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:01 PM EDT
Rain changing to freezing rain overnight. Fog patches this evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Freezing rain. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Freezing drizzle. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Freezing rain||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 5 men face charges in connection with West Island car thefts
- Montreal police have arrested five men in connection with ongoing car thefts in the West Island.
- Muslim cemetery opponents collect 40 signatures in effort to block project in Saint-Apollinaire
- The town southwest of Quebec City now must validate each signature, but it's likely Saint-Apollinaire will now have to hold a referendum on a zoning change to permit a dedicated Islamic cemetery.
- Row, row, row your boat...to school in Rigaud
- People in Rigaud are still dealing with flooding and are impatiently waiting for the clean-up to begin now that water has receded in some areas.
- City throws Jeanne-Mance Park softball players a curve ball
- Dozens of Montrealers who come together a few times a week in Jeanne-Mance Park every summer are calling on the city to save their softball diamond.
- Talk to teenagers about 13 Reasons Why, urge mental health professionals and parents
- A popular and controversial Netflix series that depicts suicide has prompted warnings from Quebec mental health professionals and parents to discuss the television show with teenagers.