Set Igloolik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -47
Feels like: -53
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
WNW 13 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 38. Extreme wind chill minus 51.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 49.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h late in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 30. Wind chill minus 46.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-31° | -31°
-24° | -24°
-32° | -34°
-26° | -29°
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
-29° | -32°
-20° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse centenarian Jean Jamieson dies at age 101
- Jean Jamieson, who ran a convenience store on Fourth Avenue with her husband for decades, died last week at the age of 101.
- Yukon family facing deportation gives up fight
- Sergio Rojas says he and his wife are giving up on their fight to remain in Canada with their two sons. This comes after today's announcement by Yukon MP Ryan Leef that he is withdrawing support for the family.
- Photos Nunavut youth learn from NHL greats in Cambridge Bay
- Thanks to plenty of financial support, Stanley Cup champions Reggie and Jamie Leach are in Cambridge Bay this week, passing along their skills to Nunavut's next generation of hopeful hockey stars.
- Inuvik councillor Terry Halifax dies after collapsing outside meeting
- Inuvik town councillor Terry Halifax, 54, died Wednesday after he collapsed in the town hall's parking lot following a council meeting.
- Yukon College tuition fees to increase in September
- A tuition increase at Yukon College slated for this September will cost some students an extra $300 or more per year.