Set Igloolik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Ice fog patches. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 48.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Ice fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 28.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods|
-31° | -32°
-24° | -26°
-29° | -35°
-20° | -31°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-23° | -24°
-9° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Leona Aglukkaq considers legal action against Rankin Inlet deputy mayor
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq says she is considering all legal options after the deputy mayor of Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, said she demanded an apology from him for making disparaging remarks about the federal Nutrition North program.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Jury begins deliberations
- The six-member jury in the coroner's inquest in Igloolik, Nunavut, is now tasked with deciding whether to find the death a suicide or ‘unclassified,’ meaning it’s not clear how Uyarasuk died.
- Advocates disappointed Yukon MP Ryan Leef’s FASD bill dropped
- Leef says a parliamentary committee on FASD will still "lead to concrete, measurable, and tangible action."
- High arsenic levels found in some Yellowknife-area lakes
- Researchers checked arsenic levels in 100 lakes within a 30 kilometre radius of Giant mine, and found some were above the recommended limit for drinking water.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell block left unlocked for hours after death
- The third RCMP officer stationed in Igloolik the morning Solomon Uyarasuk died in the cell block says he left the officers who had arrested Uyarasuk alone at the detachment while he notified the man's family he was dead.