Set Igloolik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Atlin Trading Post to close at end of September
- Atlin, B.C., a community whose only road access is through Yukon, is about to lose a staple grocery and liquor store.
- All Yukon Eat blog takes a bite out of Whitehorse restaurants
- When a Whitehorse blogger set a goal of eating at every restaurant in Whitehorse, she didn't realize how ambitious — or costly — it was going to be.
- Lack of ID stalls access to in-patient addictions treatment for Inuvik residents
- A local pastor says many people in Inuvik, N.W.T., with addictions aren't getting the help they need because they don't have proper identification to board flights to southern treatment facilities.
- Nunavut Arctic College will not reopen Ukkivik Residence
- Ukkivik Residence was extensively damaged by water this April, following a fire in a room. Administration says all of the students who took classes and lived in the building will be accommodated.
- RCMP investigating human remains found near Yellowknife
- A Yellowknife resident discovered human remains Monday evening while hiking off Highway 4, an RCMP press release states.