Set Igloolik as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 late this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Lightning sparks 150-hectare fire 60km outside Whitehorse
- A lightning-caused forest fire has been discovered burning 60km outside of Whitehorse near Lake Laberge. Yukon Wildland Fire Management says there are no properties at risk.
- New Yukon Supreme Court finds Michael Nehass guilty of assault
- A Yukon Supreme Court jury has found Michael Nehass guilty of assaulting a Watson Lake woman three-and-a-half years ago. The two-week trial ended May 22 with guilty verdicts on three of the four charges against Nehass.
- NorthwesTel joins CRTC internet speed testing project
- NorthwesTel is joining internet service providers across the country in a test project on internet speeds and is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 2 cases of whooping cough reported in Yukon
- After two unrelated whooping cough were recently reported in the Yukon, Dr. Brendan Hanley is advising residents to watch out for symptoms, saying that 'it seems that we have a relatively susceptible population.'
- RCMP seize marijuana and $35K cash from Igloolik home
- Three people have been arrested in Igloolik, Nunavut, after RCMP seized more than 400 grams of marijuana and $35,000 cash from a home in the community.