Set Igloolik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Low plus 2.
Overcast. High plus 5.
|Overcast||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- How green are the royals? Great Bear Rainforest will give William and Kate glimpse of 'stunning' natural world
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Great Bear Rainforest on Monday as their royal visit to Canada continues in British Columbia.
- Freeze frame: Film uses century-old footage dug up from within Yukon permafrost
- Hundreds of film reels were tossed into a pit and buried a century ago in Dawson City. Bill Morrison's new film tells the story of that lost footage and their discovery.
- Friends remember Norman Wells man whose remains were found 29 years after accident
- On Friday, RCMP confirmed that Raymond Persson's remains were found on an island in Great Bear Lake, 29 years after he disappeared. Friends remember a remarkably successful young man with a big heart.
- 'A real honour': Fort McPherson buzzing with pride over film shot in community
- 'The Sun at Midnight', a full-length feature film shot in the N.W.T., is set to have its world premiere Sunday night in Fort McPherson.
- Flower named after Yukoner who discovered it
- Biologist Bruce Bennett has always liked Draba flowers. He especially likes the Draba bruce-bennettii, which has been named after him.