Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos video
- Some flights are already loaded with excess carry-on luggage, but experts predict that carry-on chaos is about to go sky-high as passengers lug even more on board to avoid paying new fees for checked baggage.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Forensic investigator testifies
- The first-degree murder trial of Luka Magnotta enters its second day with more testimony from the forensic investigator who collected evidence found outside the accused's Montreal apartment in May 2012.
- Universities under pressure to combat sexual misconduct on campus video
- The movement to combat sexual misconduct on North American campuses is persistent and growing, with one Canadian university trying to strengthen support for alleged victims.
- Analysis Question period: 3 ways to encourage Speaker to clean it up
- Boosting the Speaker's powers to police the House of Commons question period won't do much if he or she is reluctant to use that new clout. Kady O'Malley offers some suggestions on how to encourage a more interventionalist approach.
- Canada's ISIS mission: Cabinet to debate sending fighters, surveillance planes
- Stephen Harper's cabinet is poised to consider the possible deployment of CF-18 jetfighters and CP-140 Aurora surveillance aircraft against ISIS, but there is concern within National Defence and among critics about how the aircraft will be used.