Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 6:44 PM EDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 6:44 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 31 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
4° | -15°
39° | 5°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Smokers, drinkers, speeders and high-income earners will pay more thanks to new measures introduced today by the Alberta government to deal with lower revenues brought by the plunge in oil prices.
- Germanwings Flight 4U9525: Canadian airlines told to have 2 people in the cockpit video
- Canadian airlines have been told they must keep two crew members in the cockpit at all times, effective immediately, federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt announced.
- Analysis Timid Justin Trudeau ads not enough to take on NDP in Quebec, analyst says video
- The federal Liberals produced new ads in Quebec this week, but they're going to have to try harder if they want to top the NDP in the province, writes marketing strategist Eric Blais.
- Updated Shamattawa suicides shake northern Manitoba reserve
- The northern Manitoba community of Shamattawa is mourning the deaths of four young people in the past six weeks, with concern growing after four more suicide attempts since last Thursday.
- European anti-Islam group PEGIDA plans debut in Montreal
- A Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA is making its Quebec debut this weekend — and local politicians and community members want to tell the group its views aren't welcome in Montreal.