Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 18.
Snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. High minus 3.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-8° | -28°
18° | -18°
-4° | -24°
25° | -11°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Vincent Li day pass sharpens debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Can violent killers with a treatable mental illness be reintroduced into society? The federal government wants much stricter rules for those it calls "high-risk" offenders, and the Vincent Li case is throwing those into sharper focus.
- Loretta Saunders funeral being held in Labrador
- The 26-year-old Inuk woman was studying at St. Mary's University in Halifax when she went missing on Feb. 13. Her body was found two weeks later in a highway median in New Brunswick.
- Exclusive Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Testing by CBC Marketplace and CBC’s French investigative consumer show L'Epicerie reveals that some teas on the market contain levels of pesticides that exceed Canadian standards.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.