Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 6:11 AM EDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 6:11 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Canada should talk 'growing pains' with countries looking to mimic Syrian refugee program, senator says
- The Canadian government is holding up its private sponsorship model as an example for other countries bringing in Syrian refugees, but the chairman of the Senate's human rights committee says there are still urgent concerns with the program, including long delays.
- CBC Investigates Millions of Canadians don't have to be told if health information breached
- The personal health information of hundreds of patients is breached every year, but most Canadians live in provinces where health-care providers don't have to tell victims or privacy watchdogs.
- New Shomi hadn't much hope with Netflix already in the living room
- Streaming services are the future, so why is Shomi already calling it quits? It appears you just can't offer a standard streaming service; you have to offer one good enough to take on juggernaut Netflix.
- Analysis Crowded Ontario field could have big impact on Conservative leadership race
- In the Conservative leadership race, a preferential ballot and equally weighted ridings could benefit candidates with a strong regional base — to the disadvantage of the cluttered field of contestants from Ontario.
- Federal government approves liquefied natural gas project on B.C. coast with 190 conditions video
- The federal government has conditionally approved the Pacific NorthWest liquefied natural gas project in British Columbia with 190 legally binding conditions.