Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
17° | -1°
63° | 30°
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Police find bodies of 2 missing New Brunswick fishermen video
- Two bodies have been found close to a submerged boat off the coast of New Brunswick, a day after a boat capsized with three crew members on board.
- Rob Ford should resign if allegations true, councillors say video
- Two councillors say that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford should resign from office if unproven allegations that he was caught on tape smoking crack cocaine turn out to be true.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Jeep driver apologizes after stunt kills Edmonton woman
- A man claiming to be the driver of a Jeep that struck and killed a spectator at a charity event in Edmonton says he is sorry for what happened.
- new Saudi coronavirus work stymied at Canadian lab
- The National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg is working with a sample of the new coronavirus that's causing clusters of infections abroad - but can't share the material with other researchers across the country despite the public health urgency.