Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Amaria Diljohn's loved ones gather at vigil in Scarborough
- The friends and family of a Toronto teenager who was struck and killed by a TTC bus have gathered in Scarborough to hold a candlelight vigil in her memory.
- Updated Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul Band First Nation
- RCMP have arrested a man after an attack left a six-year-old girl lying naked and severely injured in the snow on a reserve west of Edmonton, Alta.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.
- Christmas weather could be wet, windy in Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes video
- A wet Christmas is more likely than a white one in much of Eastern Canada, with a warm and windy storm expected to hit southern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- A 45-year-old SaskPower employee died Saturday night after he was electrocuted while repairing a power line just outside of Wakaw, northeast of Saskatoon.