Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- A derailed CN freight car that crashed into a Via Rail train near Gananoque, Ont., caused headaches for thousands of passengers leading into the long weekend. Cancelled train service between Toronto and Montreal and Toronto and Ottawa is expected to resume Saturday, but finding buses and drivers to accommodate travellers in the meantime has been a problem.
- Burlington Skyway closed all weekend as engineers assess damage
- The Burlington Skyway will be closed for the entire weekend, forcing tens of thousands of holiday weekend travellers to find alternate routes around the vital artery into Toronto and the Golden Horseshoe.
- Legendary Ojibwa sniper unsung hero of WW I video
- He was the most decorated First Nations soldier in the history of the Canadian military, but very few people have ever heard of Francis Pegahmagabow.
- Photos Polar bear wins tug of war with Nunavut man over beluga
- Peter Kaludjak of Arviat, Nunavut, caught a beluga whale in Hudson Bay this week, only to have a polar bear also take an interest in it.
- Ebola outbreak: Canada issues West Africa travel warning video audio
- Canada on Friday joined a list of countries warning about the Ebola virus and travel to West Africa while the head of the World Health Organization issued a dire warning, saying the outbreak could be "catastrophic” if the virus is not contained.