Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers in the morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
15° | -5°
59° | 23°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Royal Victoria ER patients move into new MUHC superhospital
- A baby in neonatal intensive care was the first of roughly 200 patients to be moved today from Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital to the city's new MUHC superhospital.
- Canada-U.S. border congestion 'negligible,' yet $1B being spent on improvements
- The Harper government is spending more than $1 billion to improve Canada-U.S. border infrastructure, but an internal report questions the investment. The analysis for the deputy minister of Finance Canada says truck traffic is way down because of a weak manufacturing sector, and wait times are negligible at border crossings.
- Bill Blair eyes federal politics after retiring as Toronto police chief video
- Toronto's outgoing police chief Bill Blair says he hopes to be a candidate for the federal Liberals in the fall election.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.
- Video Homeless World Cup: Canada qualifier in Hamilton during Pan Am
- Hamilton will play host to the Canadian qualifying tournament for the Homeless World Cup, played in Amsterdam this September.