Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 10:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:30 AM EDT
Snow mixed with ice pellets. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to ice pellets or freezing rain near midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 8.
Ice pellets or freezing rain changing to rain in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Ice pellets mixed with freezing rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- RCMP allege Vice-Admiral Norman fed cabinet secrets to Quebec shipbuilder
- Newly released court records accuse the military's second-in-command of sharing secret information and having a cosy relationship with the upstart shipyard that was vying to deliver the navy an interim supply ship.
- Analysis It's Trudeau's move after Trump goes from tough talk to action with lumber duties: Chris Hall video
- The Liberal government's unofficial policy is not to react to everything Trump says, only what he does. Like, say, imposing punishing new duties on Canadian softwood lumber.
- Underground economy players impervious to CRA's 'nudge' experiment
- An experiment using "nudge" letters to coax Canadians in the underground economy to pay their taxes has flopped, highlighting the limits of this new approach to changing citizen behaviour.
- Analysis Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Canadians seem in favour of government stepping in to intervene in Canada's housing market. But what would the reaction be if governments started meddling in the value of our retirement portfolios or other assets? Peter Armstrong dives in.
- 'Get across Canada or die with all my teeth': Solo hiker tackles Nunavut in walk spanning decades
- Peter Vacco is attempting to solo walk across Canada. Over the next couple of weeks, the 64-year-old will walk from Cambridge Bay to Gjoa Haven — a 300 kilometre trek.