Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 36.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- GO PUBLIC 'Microsoft tech support' scammer recorded threatening to kill B.C. man video
- B.C. man Jakob Dulisse is Going Public after he confronted a Microsoft tech support scam caller and was shocked to get gruesome death threats thrown back at him.
- Terrorism survey: 50% of Canadians feel less safe than 2 years ago
- Nearly half of Canadians say they feel less safe from terrorism than they did two years ago, according to a survey conducted for CBC News.
- Analysis Canada's military gets new bosses, same old problems
- Stephen Harper demanded "more teeth and less tail" from Canada's military. But the procurement quagmire looks set to outlast four ministers and four chiefs of defence staff. Is the "decade of darkness" turning into two decades?
- Halifax divinity student studies 'juxtaposition' of holy hipsters
- It's crunch time for divinity student Kristin MacKenzie as she works toward the completion of her degree, and she's focused on the topic of her final project — holy hipsters.
- NDP accuses Ottawa of sitting on money earmarked for economic development
- Three NDP MPs accused the Harper government on Tuesday of not spending tens of millions of dollars that are earmarked for economic development in outlying regions.