Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 40.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Arctic blast descends on Central, Eastern Canada video
- An Arctic blast has descended on Central and Eastern Canada, where temperatures feel like -30 to -45 C with the wind chill.
- Kael McKenzie sworn in as 1st transgender judge in Canadian history
- Canada’s first transgender judge was sworn in today in Winnipeg.
- Valentine's Day: Why the digital age hasn't ended our love affair with card-giving
- Does a love note sound any less sweet if sent via text? Around Valentine’s Day, most people seem to think so. An estimated 40 million Valentine’s cards are exchanged in Canada each year, and the digital age doesn't seem to be slowing sales.
- Photos Yukon Quest 2016: Week 1 in pictures
- With the first wave of mushers heading back out on the trail for the race's second half, an 800-kilometre run to Whitehorse, here's a look back on the race's first week.
- Carnation milk mystery substance turns out to be mould
- A Fall River, Nova Scotia woman who found a mysterious substance at the bottom of a can of Carnation milk says an official with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency told her the substance was mould.