Greenstone (Nakina), ON
Set Greenstone (Nakina) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Clear. Low minus 29.
Sunny. High minus 13.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-13° | -23°
9° | -9°
-11° | -29°
12° | -20°
-7° | -26°
19° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- Canada-South Korea trade deal to phase out import tariffs on cars video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on Tuesday that Canada has concluded negotiations with South Korea on a free trade agreement that would phase out Canadian tariffs on imports of South Korean cars over three years.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- Canadian wilderness shaped by humans, series reveals video
- Canada's seemingly pristine wilderness and wild animals have been altered and influenced by humans in unexpected ways for thousands of years, reveals Wild Canada, a new documentary series on CBC-TV's The Nature of Things.