Greenstone (Geraldton), ON
Set Greenstone (Geraldton) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of light snow ending early this afternoon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. High plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
7° | -17°
45° | 1°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
-2° | -21°
28° | -6°
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
0° | -18°
32° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Is Canada's ISIS mission ready for Syria's moral maze? video
- Canada's new ISIS mission will take us into a war zone that all our normal allies, save for the U.S., are steering well clear of — the antagonist-rich tinderbox that is present day Syria. Do we know what we are getting into, Brian Stewart asks.
- Future Shop stores lost out to fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.
- Clyde River, Nunavut, takes on oil industry over seismic testing
- Clyde River is a small, remote hamlet in Nunavut, but it's getting more attention than it's ever had before, because it's singlehandedly taking on the oil industry, which is eager to access potential deposits off its coast.
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones video
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Tax season 2015: The disability tax credit and the push for fee limits
- When it comes to the disability tax credit, confusion prevails. Only about half of those eligible have claimed it, and some of them have paid thousands in consultants' fees because they find the whole process too daunting. Now, the government has signalled that fee limits - and possibly new rules - are on the horizon.