Greenstone (Geraldton), ON
Set Greenstone (Geraldton) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 17.
Periods of snow ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -19°
32° | -2°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Thalidomide survivors to receive $125,000 lump sum payment each
- The federal government is offering a $125,000 lump sum payment to thalidomide victims, along with $168 million for medical assistance based on victims' individual circumstances.
- Refugees pay more income tax than millionaire investor immigrants audio
- Refugees who have come to Canada over the past 30 years have paid more income tax in this country than immigrant investors admitted under the now defunct immigrant investor program, critics say.
- Alain Philippon phone password case: Powers of border agents and police differ
- The case of Alain Philippon, a Quebec man who was charged for refusing to give up his smartphone password at the Halifax airport, illustrates the differences in search-and-seizure powers of border agents and police, but may also signal a need to update laws governing officials at the border.
- Chipewyan baby name not allowed on N.W.T. birth certificate audio
- Shene Catholique Valpy has spent over a year fighting for the traditional spelling of her daughter Sahaiʔa's name, but the N.W.T. government says all legal names must be written in the letters of the Roman alphabet.
- Air Canada CEO says extra baggage fees, fuel charges essential to airline profit video
- Airline passengers may not like paying extra to check a bag or get preferred seating — or paying the hated fuel surcharge — but none of those charges will go away soon, Air Canada chief executive Calin Rovinescu says.