Greenstone (Geraldton), ON
Set Greenstone (Geraldton) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 9:24 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
11° | -5°
52° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Rob Ford launches re-election bid: 'I won't back down'
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has officially launched his re-election campaign before a crowd of cheering supporters — sticking to the bread-and-butter issues he has stressed over his last four years as mayor.
- Amanda Todd sexual extortion leads to charges against Dutch citizen video
- B.C. RCMP have announced charges against a 35-year-old Dutch citizen in connection with the online sexual extortion of Amanda Todd, the B.C. teen who killed herself in October 2012.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened' video
- Calgary police Insp. Douglas de Grood, the father of Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood, fought back tears as he spoke about how shocked and devastated he and his wife are.
- TSX closes at highest level since 2008
- The Toronto Stock Exchange's main index hit its highest level in more than five years on Thursday, pushed higher by stronger prices for commodities Canada has a lot of like oil and natural gas.