Greenstone (Geraldton), ON
Set Greenstone (Geraldton) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Chance of wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of wet flurries before morning. Low zero with frost.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of wet flurries in the morning. Clearing near noon. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4 with frost.
|Chance of wet flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen? video audio
- A tentative deal has been reached in an effort to end the B.C. teachers' strike, but a lot remains to be done before schools can reopen.
- Rob Nicholson insists mental health spending for Canadian military a priority
- Almost nine months after promising to make the hiring of mental health staff a priority for the Canadian Forces, 40 positions — nearly 10 per cent of the military's mental health workforce — remain vacant across the country.
- Enterovirus D68: 3 confirmed cases in B.C.'s Lower Mainland video
- A respiratory virus that has been sweeping across the United States in recent weeks has now been confirmed in three people in B.C.
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq video
- CBC's Kady O'Malley followed a lively debate in parliament Tuesday night, as MPs got a chance to put their thoughts on Canada's response to the conflict in Iraq on the official parliamentary record during an emergency debate in the House.
- Dalton McGuinty, ex-Ontario premier, registers as government lobbyist
- Former Ontario premier Dalton McGuinty is lobbying the government to increase its use of one company's education technology in the province's schools.