Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning this evening. Low minus 3.
Flurries. Flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|A few flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Arthur Porter's rights violated in Panama prison: UN report audio
- Former hospital executive Arthur Porter, fighting extradition to Canada from a Panama prison, is said to have only "weeks to live" if he is not granted better medical treatment. Meanwhile, the UN has weighed into the dispute over Porter's lengthy detention.
- Anti-radicalization protest turns violent in Montreal video
- Duelling demonstrations by a small group of pro-secularism supporters and a group of anti-racism protesters turned violent after a man was attacked with picket-sign sticks.
- Photos Icy Gaspé coast captured by amateur photographer
- Amateur photographer Dan Comeau ventured out onto the St. Lawrence River's ice shelf this weekend to capture beautiful photos of the water off the coast of Ste-Anne-des-Monts.
- Quebec pays $11B a year on debt, Philippe Couillard says
- The province pays more than $30 million a day on its debt, said Premier Philippe Couillard on Sunday.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.