Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau speaks only French at Sherbrooke town hall, despite English questions
- At Tuesday night's town hall in Sherbrooke Prime Minister Justin Trudeau answered questions ranging from local concerns about public transit to the upcoming federal pot legislation, and he answered them all in French — because, "we're in Quebec."
- Updated Gloves come off in French-language Conservative leadership debate video
- The third debate of the Conservative leadership campaign, the only official debate to be held entirely in French, featured sharp exchanges between candidates and proved to be a serious challenge to the French-language skills of some of the 13 contestants taking part.
- Montreal to test out 3 new pedestrian-only streets
- Montreal will be expanding the roster of pedestrian-only streets in the city, including making areas around the Atwater Market off-limits to vehicular traffic.
- Q&A In wake of Mylène Laliberté's death, what can be done about domestic violence?
- An expert in family violence offered a sobering assessment of the problem following the death of Mylène Laliberté, 24, in Lanaudière. Her ex-boyfriend has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Jacques Corriveau to be sentenced next week for sponsorship fraud
- Jacques Corriveau, an ex-Liberal organizer convicted of fraud related to the federal sponsorship scandal, will face some hefty financial penalties as he awaits sentencing next week.