Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High plus 5.
|Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New French consulate not doing enough to improve voting conditions in Montreal, expats say
- Thousands of eligible French voters will once again have only one place to cast their ballot in Montreal when they return to the polls this week for second-round voting in their country's presidential election.
- Exclusive No hint of resignation in Andrew Potter's apology to McGill, documents show
- Emails obtained by CBC provide a timeline of events between the publication of Andrew Potter's controversial Maclean's article and the announcement, four days later, that he would step down from his post.
- Quebec chief urges caution as First Nations look to capitalize on pot legalization
- As several First Nations communities consider entering the recreational cannabis business, one prominent Quebec Indigenous leader is sounding alarm bells.
- The story of how a PR pioneer helped generate Expo 67 fever
- CBC tapped the unpublished memoirs of New York City public relations pioneer Bob Wolcott to tell the story of how his company helped draw millions to Montreal for Expo 67.
- Updated Saint-Hyacinthe house fire leaves 1 dead
- The Sûreté du Québec are investigating after a man died in a house fire late Saturday night in Saint-Hyacinthe in the Montérégie region.