Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 17, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Rain|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens take 2-0 series lead over Senators
- Alex Galchenyuk scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Friday to take a 2-0 series lead in their first-round matchup.
- Habs vs. Sens: Game 2 in 10 tweets
- It was another game filled with action, pace and power as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 in overtime at the Bell Centre Friday night, taking a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series.
- Holy Smokes P.K. Subban fires a rocket past Andrew Hammond
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban fired a slap shot past Ottawa Senators goalie Andrew Hammond that was measured at just under 140 km/h on the radar gun.
- Montreal cops go undercover as panhandlers to nab texting drivers
- Montreal police said Friday some officers made a mistake when they went undercover dressed as homeless people to try to catch drivers texting or talking on cellphones.
- Hundreds of fish die in artificial pond on Nuns' Island
- Environmental officials are on the scene in Nuns' Island, where hundreds of dead fish have been found in a small artificial lake.