Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin's boyfriend testifies
- Lin Feng was called by the Crown to testify today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial, interrupting the cross-examination of a police witness, because he is scheduled to return to China tomorrow.
- Special Report Millions owed in child and spousal support money in Quebec
- CBC News has learned $188-million is owed in child and spousal support payments in the province of Quebec. The provincial tax department says one fifth of cases it is managing are in arrears.
- Special Report Landlord rents out run-down apartment, despite looming evacuation
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.
- New Teenage cyclist dies after being hit by car
- A 15-year-old boy has died after being hit by a car in Rivières-des-Prairies on Monday evening.
- Ex SNC-Lavalin exec Riadh Ben Aïssa to be sent back to Canada
- A Swiss court accepts a plea agreement and convicts the former head of construction for Canadian engineering giant SNC-Lavalin for bribery, corruption and money laundering, clearing the way for his extradition from Switzerland back to Canada.