Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight then flurries. Low minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||Snow or rain||Rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fine pedestrians for texting while crossing the street, Montreal asks province
- Firing off the emojiis could get costly for Montrealers who insist on texting while crossing intersections.
- Quebec lawyers, notaries' union meets with government for last-minute bargaining session
- The union representing government lawyers and notaries is meeting with the government at this hour, just moments before the Couillard government was set to table back-to-work legislation.
- Canadian Jiu-Jitsu championship cancelled because sport violates Criminal Code
- Montreal was supposed to host the Canadian Championship of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu over the weekend, as it has been doing for almost a decade, but the event was postponed after it was declared illegal.
- Recap Galchenyuk seals Canadiens' OT comeback in New Jersey
- Alex Galchenyuk scored on a power play at 2:54 of overtime and the Montreal Canadiens rallied from a two-goal third-period deficit to beat the New Jersey Devils 4-3 on Monday night.
- Gatineau police find 2 bodies inside apartment
- Gatineau police are investigating after officers discovered two bodies inside an apartment in Hull.