Forillon (National Park), QC
Set Forillon (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:39 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 13.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal groups say feds blocking homeless funds
- A group representing 102 community advocacy organizations across Montreal is calling on the federal government to release more than $3 million earmarked for housing the city's homeless.
- Lac-Mégantic residents allege pressure to sell their homes
- Property owners in Lac-Mégantic’s red zone say they are being pressured to sell their homes immediately, Radio-Canada is reporting.
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight over safety concerns video
- Air Canada has cancelled its scheduled flight to Tel Aviv from Toronto Tuesday night, following the lead of other airlines concerned about rocket fire near Ben Gurion Airport.
- STM bus strikes 83-year-old pedestrian
- An 83-year-old Montreal man is in critical condition after being struck by an STM bus outside the Charlevoix Metro station in the city's Southwest borough.
- Canada recalls California fruit for possible listeria
- Some fruit products imported from California are being recalled due to concerns about possible listeria contamination.