Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Military police have opened an investigation into potential links between military personnel at CFB Valcartier near Quebec City and a group promoting anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant views.
- Labour fund interested in helping bring Nordiques back to Quebec City
- The Quebec Federation of Labour's Solidarity Fund has expressed interest in a partnership to help finance the return of the Nordiques hockey team to Quebec City.
- Fentanyl drug lab dismantled in Dorval
- Police are dismantling a drug lab in Dorval suspected of manufacturing fentanyl, a dangerous drug that has resulted in several fatal overdoses in Canada and the United States.
- Andréanne Fournier, missing Boucherville teen, located in Montreal
- Longueuil police say Andréanne Fournier, a 15-year-old girl who went missing on Wednesday, has been located in the Montreal area.
- New Saint-Michel park will serve as 'inspiration' to rest of world, Coderre says
- Mayor Denis Coderre has announced the creation of a 2.5-square-kilometre park on the site of the Saint-Michel Environmental Complex.