Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:27 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Low 6.
Rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 9.
|Rain||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.