Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming east 20 overnight. Low plus 5.
Rain ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- Artificial sweeteners may exacerbate, rather than prevent, metabolic disorders such as Type 2 diabetes, a study suggests.
- Eastern Door editor Steve Bonspiel kicked out of Kahnawake meeting audio
- A Mohawk journalist attempting to cover discussions about the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake's "marry out, stay out" rule was removed from a community meeting last night.