Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- New Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel-winning author, dead at 87 video
- Colombian writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Nobel Prize-winning magic realist behind the beloved novels One Hundred Years of Solitude and Love in the Time of Cholera, has died at the age of 87, according to sources close to the family.
- Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.