Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain at times mixed with snow beginning near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low zero.
|Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New How a Bible abandoned in the WW I trenches made its way back to a Quebec family
- Andy Carr got curious about the origins of an old Bible on a shelf at his mother's home in Texas. Inside the flyleaf of the family keepsake was a handwritten dedication to a Herbert V. Naylor, sparking a search for the original owner's descendants.
- Here come May showers: a rainy day guide for the next week in Montreal
- April showers bring May flowers — except if you live in Montreal.
- Aging Mercier Bridge to get new addition, but timeline unknown
- The government of Quebec plans to give the Honoré Mercier Bridge a facelift. It will be building a new structure that will replace the current provincial section of the bridge, which was built 82 years ago.
- French consulate not doing enough to improve voting conditions in Montreal, expats say
- Thousands of eligible French voters will once again have only one place to cast their ballot in Montreal when they return to the polls this week for second-round voting in their country's presidential election.
- The story of how a PR pioneer helped generate Expo 67 fever
- CBC tapped the unpublished memoirs of New York City public relations pioneer Bob Wolcott to tell the story of how his company helped draw millions to Montreal for Expo 67.