Set Forillon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 near the coast late this morning and this afternoon. High minus 6.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec politicians back to work today at National Assembly
- Quebec’s MNAs get back to work today at the National Assembly with the state of the economy and the fallout from reports about a spate of runaways from the same Laval group home at the top of the agenda.
- Bois-des-Filion seniors' home evacuated after fire
- All residents of a seniors' home in Bois-des-Filion on Montreal's north shore are safe after an early morning fire.
- John Kasich, Bernie Sanders win in New Hampshire's Dixville Notch
- Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and Ohio Governor John Kasich won in Dixville Notch, the small hamlet on the Canadian border known for being the first New Hampshire poll to report results in presidential primary elections.
- Longueuil police question 5 men after early morning scuffle
- Police in Longueuil are questioning 5 people after an incident that sent two people to hospital early this morning.
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.