Set Gaspé as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 2:22 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 11:29 PM EDT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 11:29 PM EDT
Rain or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 10 mm. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 40 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near 10.
Rain or periods of drizzle. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near 10.
|Rain at times heavy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal whip warned about Gerry Sklavounos years ago, PQ source says
- A source within the Parti Québécois says one of their media relations officers complained about being on the receiving end of inappropriate words and behaviour by Gerry Sklavounos from 2012 to 2013.
- Police looking for several suspects in Laval University assaults
- Quebec City police say several people were likely involved in the rash of break-ins and alleged sexual crimes at a Laval University student residence last week.
- Quebec still optimistic for CSeries despite Bombardier job cuts
- The Quebec government defended its billion-dollar investment in Bombardier on Friday, after the plane and train-maker announced it was cutting 1,500 jobs in the province.
- Concordia student and tutor face criminal charges for allegedly cheating on exam
- A 24-year-old Concordia University student and his tutor are facing criminal charges for allegedly cheating on an exam.
- Quebec government says CP is 'directly responsible' for Lac-Mégantic damages
- Canadian Pacific Railway is directly responsible for damages caused when a runaway train carrying crude oil derailed in 2013 in Lac-Mégantic, according to new allegations recently filed in court by the Quebec government.