Set Gaspé as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 3:22 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Periods of snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Emma Czornobaj awaits sentencing in 2 deaths after highway stop for ducks
- A Quebec Superior Court judge is expected to hand down Emma Czornobaj's sentence today following her July conviction for causing two deaths after stopping on the highway to rescue ducklings.
- New Turcot Interchange contract awarded to Kiewit and Parsons
- Quebec's transportation ministry has awarded the $3.7-billion contract for the new Turcot Interchange to KPH Turcot, a consortium led by U.S.-based construction firms Kiewit and Parsons.
- Special Report Phantom car break-ins baffle authorities video
- Montreal-area police forces have no explanation for a series of car break-ins which leave no visible signs of forced entry on the vehicles themselves.
- Shooting at McKibbins Irish Pub in Pointe-Claire injures 2
- Two people were injured early Thursday morning when a brawl outside McKibbins Irish Pub turned into a shooting.
- Pamela Porter, wife of Arthur Porter, expected to plead guilty in Montreal video
- Pamela Porter’s charges are in relation to an alleged $22.5-million kickback scheme over the McGill University Health Centre's new superhospital.