Set Gaspé as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 104.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.
- Video Andie Bennett talks to Habs and Bolts fans in Tampa video
- When Andie Bennett headed down to Tampa Bay, Fla., to catch the Habs take on the Lightning, she ran into more Habs fans than she bargained for.
- Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- Sherbrooke flood victims finally head home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.