Set Gaspé as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 3:23 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Light snow and blowing snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:54 PM EST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:54 PM EST
Light snow and blowing snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain or drizzle near midnight. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weeks in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- Phyllis Lambert steps down as chair of Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Respected Montreal architect Phyllis Lambert is stepping down from her position as chairwoman of the Canadian Centre for Architecture, an organization she founded almost 35 years ago.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.
- MUHC doctors call for tougher anti-charter stance
- The head of the McGill University Health Centre says the organization is against the secular charter, although they have yet to release an official position on the bill.
- Website launched to help Montreal sexual assault victims
- Montreal's health and social services agency is launching a website to help people who work with sexual assault victims.