Set Gaspé as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3.
Rain changing to snow before morning. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
|Rain||Rain or snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens win Game 4, sweep Lightning video
- Max Pacioretty scored with 43 seconds left in the third period to lift the Montreal Canadiens past the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-3 on Tuesday, sweeping the first-round series in four games.
- Contaminated soil dumped in Verdun waterfront park video
- Borough officials in Verdun says they’re scrambling to deal with a pile of contaminated soil left in a waterfront park.
- CBC Do Crew helps ActionS enfance get moving
- There's a big move on the horizon for ActionS enfance and the Do Crew will be there to take on some of the lifting.
- Easter egg hunt in Laval goes horribly wrong
- Laval, Que., was the scene of an Easter egg hunt gone so bad that organizers are considering having police on hand for the next edition.
- STM buses may now travel on Highway 40 shoulders
- Starting today, STM buses will be able to use the shoulders of Highway 40 in both directions between Cavendish Boulevard in Saint-Laurent and Saint-Charles Boulevard in Kirkland whenever warranted.