Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 near midnight. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the morning then steady.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...returns Monday, January 26th
- Winnipeg family looking for answers after death of Dustin McKay
- The family of Dustin McKay is still reeling after the 22-year-old became Winnipeg’s first homicide victim of 2015.
- Jennifer Jones to represent Manitoba in Canadian curling championships
- Olympic women's curling champion Jennifer Jones will represent Manitoba in next month's Canadian women's curling championship.
- Winnipeggers strike a pose with pets at aceartinc fundraiser
- A Winnipeg gallery located in the Exchange District transformed into a portrait studio this weekend. Families and their pets had their photos snapped in front of imaginative backdrops, all for a good cause.
- NHL All-Star game: Team Toews outscores Team Foligno video
- John Tavares of the New York Islanders matched a record with four goals, and Team Toews beat Team Foligno 17-12 on Sunday night in the highest-scoring NHL All-Star game.
- Theresa Oswald reaches out to 'students too often left behind' in campagin promise
- On Sunday, Oswald announced a number of initiatives that would make post-secondary education more accessible and affordable than it is now, when the average student debt for a four-year undergraduate degree is $20,000, according to Oswald.