Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 16.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
An upper ridge of high pressure in the western part of the prairies is bringing very warm air to southern AB and southern SK. Even the southwest corner of MB is tapping into the warmer air. Here in the rest of southern MB, it’s chilly and I’m tracking a weak disturbance that will have Brandonites shovelling some snow in the morning on Wednesday. It’s an overnight snowfall amounting to about 5cm. We could even pick up a couple of cm here in Winnipeg but the Red River Valley will be right on the edge of the snow band. The snow moves south early in the day but cloudy skies and occasional flurries stay with us through the rest of Wednesday. Sunny skies take us into the weekend but Friday and Saturday are “plug in the car” weather before a return to seasonal conditions on Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Benjamin Humann, 27, wanted by Manitoba RCMP for sexual assault, impaired driving
- A 27-year-old Manitoba man is wanted by RCMP in Steinbach, Man.
- Manitoba Museum offers adults only safari night
- The Manitoba Museum is swinging open its doors and setting up a bar for some adults-only fun.
- Police seize $378K worth of marijuana plants from Winnipeg home
- A man and woman, both from Winnipeg, face drug-related charges after police found $378,560 worth of marijuana plants in their home on Driftwood Bay.
- Manitoba students use virtual reality game, blood test to detect Alzheimer's video
- A team of University of Manitoba students hope their virtual reality game and blood test will be a game changer in early detection of Alzheimer's disease.
- Special meeting called on $155M Waverley underpass in Winnipeg
- Councillors will get another chance Friday to vote on a $155-million proposal to build the Waverley underpass. Last month members of the infrastructure and public works committee did not approve the report, saying they needed more time to consider it.