Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
S 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 late this evening. Low plus 1.
Rain ending in the morning then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late in the evening. High 7.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday evening after a high between 4 and 6 degrees. Some of that rain could be fairly heavy at times across the south and winds continue to gust to 70km/h late Saturday. Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy
- Dozens of Future Shop stores have been closed across Canada, its parent company Best Buy Canada Ltd. announced Saturday.
- Winnipeg police on lookout for indecent exposure suspect
- Winnipeg police are on the lookout after the same man allegedly exposed himself in public multiple times this month.
- Earth Hour: 4 things to know about the annual environmental event video
- Millions of homes and businesses around the world will be in the dark tonight during Earth Hour, an annual event aimed at raising awareness about climate change and the environment.
- Unreserved: Telling stories of indigenous Canada
- This week on Unreserved on CBC Radio One: A father uses the beauty of a drum song to battle his grief, a residential school survivor captures the demons of his past on paper, and a young Inuk fighter fights to make his dreams a reality.
- Winnipeggers rally for Afghan woman killed after alleged Qur'an burning
- Dozens of Winnipeggers rallied on Friday in honour of an Afghan woman who was thrown off a building, run over with a car, set on fire and thrown into the Kabul River by a mob of men who accused her of burning pages of the Qur'an.