Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Low minus 6.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There is lots of moisture around these days with all the melting so fog is a concern for Tuesday morning. We could also have some flurries or light snow heading into Tuesday. Tuesday’s high is still mild at 3 degrees.
We start to cool off and dry out for the second half of the week. I have us at -3 Thursday afternoon and -8 for a high on Saturday. Icy sidewalks will likely be a concern after the temps drop back to the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. N @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Tina Fontaine's alleged killer going straight to trial
- Raymond Cormier will be directly indicted Tuesday afternoon in a Winnipeg court.
- Winnipeg woman turns to social media to get stolen rings back
- Jessica Yakiwchuk's River Heights house was broken into Friday night. Thieves stole two jewellery boxes containing sentimental items from her two deceased grandmothers, including wedding rings.
- 'They need help': Surge in donations following swell of asylum-seekers video
- A shirt, a pair of jeans, gloves and a ski mask to cover his face – that was all Farah Ibrhin packed in his small backpack before leaving Minneapolis on a journey to the Canadian border.
- Wilma Derksen talks revenge and forgiveness in new book 32 years after daughter's murder
- From dark revenge fantasies to forgiveness, Wilma Derksen has written a new book dissecting what she has learned about healing in the 32 years after her daughter's abduction and murder.
- Analysis There's always a party at city hall
- Over the past three months, a mayoral-friendly faction unofficially known as "EPC plus two" has met behind closed doors to discuss legislation heading toward council.