Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New CO2 and other greenhouse gases: What we can and can't measure
- Greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere have reached levels unprecedented in the past two million years. But how exactly do scientists know that? Here's how carbon dioxide and other gases linked to climate change are measured — and what we can and can't learn from that data.
- Recap Eskimos defeat Redblacks to win Grey Cup video
- Jordan Lynch's one-yard touchdown run with 3:17 remaining rallied the Edmonton Eskimos to an exciting 26-20 Grey Cup win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday night.
- Photos The 103rd annual Grey Cup
- Our photo coverage of the 103rd annual Grey Cup between the Ottawa Redblacks and the Edmonton Eskimos.
- Pedestrian rushed to hospital after Main Street crash
- One person was rushed to hospital after being hit by a car Sunday night on Main Street in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeggers call for change at climate march video
- Hundreds of people marched in Winnipeg Sunday afternoon to raise awareness about climate change and to call on governments to do more to invest in clean energy.