Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Hazy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Hazy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 17.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing late in the afternoon. Hazy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here we are at the end of August and this is turning out to be one of the warmest weekends of the summer. Sunday will be windy out of the south with an even warmer high then Saturday of 31. Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Emergency crews called to Perimeter rollover north of Fermor
- Emergency crews were called to the Perimeter Highway north of Fermor Avenue early Sunday afternoon after reports of a rollover.
- Updated Fisherman, 70, dies after falling in river near Norwood Bridge
- A 70-year-old man was pulled from the Red River near the Norwood Bridge Sunday morning and taken to hospital in critical condition, emergency officials say.
- Death of red panda from Winnipeg prompts Vancouver zoo protests
- A male red panda died at the Greater Vancouver Zoo in Aldergrove, B.C., on Aug. 17, two months after being transferred from Winnipeg.
- Police arrest 2nd suspect in Winnipeg Transit cellphone thefts
- Police have arrested a second suspect after a pair of cellphone robberies aboard Winnipeg Transit buses at the end of July.
- 2 men sent to hospital after Bishop Grandin crash
- Single vehicle crash on bishop, shut down intersection at river road