Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Clearing this afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
You’ll want to get outside as much as possible this weekend because we have some rather wet weather on the way next week. Saturday starts with some cloud cover but the sunshine makes an appearance in the afternoon. Following the weekend with daytime highs in the low 20s, we see cloud move in for Monday and some rain in the afternoon and evening. The wettest periods next week look to be Monday night and Wednesday. Temps will also cool off quite a bit by the end of next week. Thursday and Friday highs will be closer to 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- 17-year-old dead after rollover in Headingley
- A 17-year-old girl is dead after her car hit the ditch and rolled over in Headingley this morning.
- The Pas extends Tolko tax incentive to potential buyer, mayor confirms
- The town of The Pas is extending a tax incentive initially offered to Tolko Industries to a potential buyer for the town's paper mill.
- Man and dogs swarmed by pack of possible coyotes in Winnipeg park
- There’s been another coyote sighting at a popular off-leash Winnipeg dog park.
- Susan Thompson opens up about time as Winnipeg mayor in new candid autobiography
- Winnipeg's first and only female mayor Susan Thompson has broken a lot of ground in her life and is candidly opening up about how she did it in a new autobiography that launches Sunday.
- Boy arrested in connection with dog theft, shooting at Brandon home, police say
- Brandon police have arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection with a shooting at a home in the city in September.