Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 14, 14 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 14, 14 at 8:34 PM CDT Sun Sep 14, 14 at 8:34 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I had been forecasting temps in the low 20s for Tuesday through Thursday next week but it now looks like we’ll struggle to reach that number until Thursday. Still, it should be a fairly dry week until Friday when I bring more showers into the forecast.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg services fair helps homeless prepare for job market
- Nearly 300 people checked out the Raising the Bar services fair for the homeless put on by the Downtown Biz Sunday afternoon.
- Winnipeg woman assaulted by man on bike in Point Douglas
- Winnipeg police are looking for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a woman early Sunday morning.
- Winnipeg effort to drag Red River for bodies gains momentum video
- Efforts to drag the Red River for bodies gained momentum Sunday at a gathering at the Alexander Docks, the site where 15-year-old Tina Fontaine's body was found in August.
- Ouellette pitches $250M fund to fix Winnipeg infrastructure
- Mayoral hopeful Robert-Falcon Ouellette has promised to fix Winnipeg's infrastructure deficit if elected.
- Winnipeggers lace up for cancer research at Terry Fox Run
- Hundreds of Winnipeggers are catching their breath after taking part in the Terry Fox Run Sunday morning at Assiniboine Park.