Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 32.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the evening. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
-17° | -30°
1° | -22°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a few morning flurries Friday then gradual clearing later in the day. The deep freeze is now settling in following this week’s snow storm. We’ll struggle to get past -20 for a daytime high from Friday right through Wednesday next week. We also have a good shot at a -30 temp on Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New 90 IT workers donate blood for baby with deadly virus
- A group of Winnipeggers has come together to help a three-month-old girl with a deadly virus.
- New Pop-up restaurant on ice set for January 2014 run
- Food lovers who missed dining inside Winnipeg’s eatery on ice will have a second chance this winter.
- Agape Table seeks clothes for homeless coping with cold
- With temperatures hovering around -20 C in Winnipeg, one soup kitchen is appealing for help to clothe the city’s homeless.
- Officer narrowly escapes after stolen truck rams cruiser
- A 16-year-old boy is facing a slew of charges after a stolen truck rammed a police cruiser, narrowly avoiding an officer on Thursday night.
- 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend
- This weekend has a ton of great events from comedy at the Garrick to folk music in the Exchange to dancing in the name of philanthropy at Union.