Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
W 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday is a fairly unstable day with highs between 28 and 30 across the south and dewpoint temperatures approaching the mid teens. That means it will feel more humid in the afternoon. By Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 20 the morning. NE @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- 300 attend Winnipeg memorial service for Teresa Robinson, 11 video
- About 300 people attended a memorial service in Winnipeg tonight for Teresa Robinson, the 11-year-old girl from Garden Hill First Nation who was killed earlier this month.
- Graham James, convicted sex abuser, faces new charge in Swift Current court
- Convicted sex offender and former junior hockey coach Graham James is facing another criminal charge in Saskatchewan.
- Explosion shakes homes in St. Boniface, critically injures 1 video
- An explosion outside a carpet and home shop in Winnipeg's St. Boniface neighbourhood has sent a man to hospital in critical condition.
- Former CBC comedy writer Mike O'Brien, 51, dies of cancer
- Mike O’Brien, 51, died of cancer Sunday night.
- Winnipegger in Iraq urges Canada to take different approach to conflict
- Two Canadians have devoted their lives to humanitarian work in Iraq and hope that Canada will soon reconsider their approach to the conflict with ISIS.