Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in open areas late this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Snow ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in open areas this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Man arrested after Main Street crime spree
- A 30-year-old man is in custody after a Main Street crime spree involving a break-in and theft of money, medication and jewellery.
- Birds, leaks, trees damaging Manitoba legislature
- Pigeon poop, leaking ceilings and damp, insect-infested trees are slowly degrading what is considered "the most important building" in Manitoba.
- Snow storm warning for central Manitoba ended
- Snow is falling in central Manitoba, but a warning for a storm from early Sunday has been lifted.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues
- The Winnipeg Jets wrap up a three-game home stand when they welcome the St. Louis Blues to MTS Centre Sunday afternoon. The Jets (10-8-3) are coming off a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Detroit Red Wings Thursday night after picking up a win over New Jersey earlier in the week.
- Georgia teen visits Winnipeg to see prom dress on display in CMHR video
- A Georgia teenager visited Winnipeg for the first time Saturday to take in a special exhibit at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights.