Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 9:34 PM CDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 9:34 PM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect scattered showers Wednesday night to linger into Thursday morning. Thursday afternoon gets brighter though with a high of 21. Friday will be a solid sunny and 25 degrees. I do see the slight chance for an evening showers on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Small explosion rattles people in downtown Winnipeg video
- Winnipeg police are still investigating what caused a small explosion outside the downtown courthouse Wednesday afternoon.
- Police cleared of wrongdoing in crash that killed 20-year-old
- Manitoba's Independent Investigation Unit says police actions were justified in the leadup to the crash that killed 20-year-old Taylor Renwick.
- Manitoba can't do much to save Tolko mill in The Pas, premier says
- Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister says there's not much his government can do to help the 332 people who will lose their jobs when Tolko Industries shuts down its sawmill in The Pas at the end of this year.
- Alberta men arrested after RCMP pursuit in western Manitoba
- Two Alberta men face weapons and other charges after RCMP found a loaded pistol and another weapon in a stolen pickup truck following a police pursuit near the Trans-Canada Highway in western Manitoba.
- Rookie Winnipeg MLA named new government house leader
- Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister is appointing a Winnipeg rookie legislature member to be the government's new house leader.