Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of light snow before morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-11° | -26°
12° | -15°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday is bright to start with, but some cloud rolls into the southeast later in the day… that includes the Whiteshell region and northwestern Ontario. Under that cloud Saturday evening we’ll see some scattered light flurries that last into Sunday morning. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Vince Li, man in bus beheading, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old Winnipeg girl
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing teen girl.
- Mark Salesse funeral service today in Comox, B.C. video
- A private military funeral will be held in Comox, B.C., today for Sgt. Mark Salesse, the Royal Canadian Air Force technician who was killed in an avalanche during a military training exercise in Alberta three weeks ago.
- Winnipeg snow route parking ban lifted
- The City of Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban has been lifted.
- Winnipeg warms up for the weekend
- After a week of frigid temperatures, Winnipeg is looking a little warmer for the weekend.