Set Gimli as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Light snow ending late this evening then cloudy. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow and risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy. We’ll likely be using shovels a fair bit the first half of this week. Most of that snow will fall on Tuesday along with gusty winds. Wednesday and Thursday… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds. We should prepare for some driving challenges in exposed areas this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted video
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.
- 'He left a legacy': Chief says community is in mourning for Nelson House teacher found dead
- The body of a teacher from Nelson House was found on Sunday after he went missing on Dec. 1, RCMP say.
- Recap Copp breaks tie late as Jets edge Blackhawks video
- Andrew Copp scored the tiebreaking goal with 4:45 left, Bryan Little got his third goal in three games and the Winnipeg Jets edged the Chicago Blackhawks 2-1 on Sunday night.
- Winter storm warnings, watches in effect for southern Manitoba
- Environment Canada has announced winter storm warnings and watches for areas throughout southern Manitoba.
- 6 brave kitesurfers take on winter weather to break local record video
- When six brave kiters took to the water on Lake Winnipeg and Lake Manitoba on Sunday they had one goal in mind — break a local record from 1999.