Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Rain ending early this afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h this morning. High 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain Wednesday from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers mixed with flurries on Wednesday. Farther north it’s flurries or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg company embraces millennial need to feel valued
- Millennials made up 37 per cent of Canada's workforce in 2015, according to Environics Analytics. As the demographic grows older, and many begin their careers, workplaces are undergoing a change.
- Recap Stars hand slumping Jets 4th loss in 5 games video
- Antti Niemi made 28 saves and the Dallas Stars beat the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 on Tuesday night.
- 'Dark. Cold. Pain': Crown asks for life sentence at Justin Hudson hearing video
- A teen girl and a woman attacked by the same man during a violent early morning in November 2014 in Winnipeg say they are trying to heal physically but the psychological scars might be too deep to ever be mended.
- Winnipeg fire crews respond to North End 55-plus apartment video
- Winnipeg fire crews were called to the corner of McGregor Street and Flora Avenue Tuesday night after reports of a fire.
- Winnipeg Remand Centre inmate dies in hospital
- A man in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre died in hospital today, the province confirmed.