Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
NE 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 2°
68° | 36°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- updated Manitoba residents question weather warning system
- The tornado that ripped through Oklahoma City on Monday stirred memories for residents in Elie, Man., who lived through the same terrifying experience in 2007.
- new Winnipeg car-sharing program doubles fleet
- A Winnipeg car-share program has doubled its fleet of cars to serve a growing demand in the city.
- Manitoba RCMP lay 43 impaired driving charges in a week
- RCMP took over 40 impaired drivers off of Manitoba roads in the past week.
- updated Man dies after car plunges into Winnipeg pond
- An 18-year-old man has died after his vehicle plunged into a Winnipeg retention pond Tuesday morning.
- Winnipeg UFC main event scrapped due to Renan Barao injury
- The main event on a June 15 UFC pay-per-view card in Winnipeg has been scrapped.