Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then a few showers. High 12.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Blustery, cloudy Saturday, but temps on the way up Sunday
- It will be grey and blustery, but it also could be the warmest Winnipeg has been yet this year.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- St. Vital run raises money for mutts in Manitoba
- More than 100 people and their mutts headed out for the second annual Run Your Heart Out at St. Vital Park Saturday morning.
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies video
- Bars and restaurants in six of seven Canadian NHL cities are bracing for another spring without a hometown run at the Stanley Cup, but despite their dire financial predictions, some experts insist that local economies – including the service industry – will survive without playoff hockey.
- New list of measles exposure areas in Manitoba
- Public health officials released an updated list Friday of areas of exposure in connection with Manitoba’s sixth and seventh cases of measles.