Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 near noon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming west 20 late this evening. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- 5000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials video
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Recap Ales Hemsky, Senators take down Jets in Winnipeg video
- Newcomer Ales Hemsky had three assists as the struggling Ottawa Senators defeated the Winnipeg Jets 5-3 on Saturday afternoon.
- Sherbrook Pool to stay afloat with $1M donation
- The Sherbrook Pool no longer has to worry about staying afloat, after the heritage building got a $1 million donation from the Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg.
- 1000s expected to have fun in the sun at Forks this weekend
- Up to 60,000 people could pack the Forks in Winnipeg, given the weather forecast for the weekend.
- Women's Day march a personal quest for Winnipeg organizer video
- About 200 people gathered in downtown Winnipeg Saturday to mark International Women's Day. They started their march at Portage Place and ended up at the Union Centre on Broadway.