Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 7:28 AM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 7:28 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Fog dissipating this morning. High 9.
Clearing. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next couple of afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 1- degrees on Tuesday and 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New 2 men stabbed in separate Winnipeg incidents, police say
- Two men were stabbed in separate incidents and remain in hospital Tuesday morning.
- Winnipeg fire crews dowse Quail Ridge balcony blaze
- Winnipeg fire crews are cleaning up after a balcony fire at a 72 Quail Ridge Road early Tuesday morning.
- Warm-ish weather on the way for Winnipeg Tuesday
- Winnipeg is going to see warm-ish weather Tuesday before a sharp dip in the mercury later this week.
- Winnipeg man diagnosed with cancer 3 times believes in screening
- It's estimated 6,500 people in Manitoba were diagnosed with cancer last year alone.
- Harvesting hope for cancer research in Manitoba
- Darcy Miller understood the gravity of his diagnosis before doctors said a word about cancer.