Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 12, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Oct 12, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing. 30 percent chance of drizzle near the lake this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early this evening then light late this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Fog patches in the morning. High 14.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We you able to get outside over the past couple of days? Hope so! There’s a cool and and gusty change happening overnight into Monday morning. Winds overnight will gust to 70km/h and we’ll wake up thanksgiving Day to the same gusty winds, a few showers and MUCH cooler conditions. The temperature will start out at 7 degrees on Monday and won’t move much at all throughout the day. I do think we’ll see some clearing through Monday afternoon. Tuesday rebounds nicely with respect to temperature. Daytime highs will be in the mid 20s through the middle of the week but we do cool down again toward the end of the week. The seasonal normals as of Friday are +1 and 12 degrees. It won’t be long before the normal overnight low is below zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba Tory candidate sticks to claim she was excluded from debate
- There's a dispute between the Candice Bergen re-election campaign and the organizers of a public forum in Portage la Prairie over her invitation to participate.
- New Conservatives on defence in several urban Man. and Sask. ridings
- For the last couple of elections, seats in both rural and urban Manitoba and Saskatchewan have been almost sure bets for the Conservatives. That's changing as the Prairie urban vote gets a lot more competitive.
- Taylor Renwick, 20, died in crash on way home for Thanksgiving
- Taylor Renwick's family is devastated after the 20 year old was killed in a head-on collision about 100 kilometres west of Winnipeg over the weekend.
- JETS BLOG: Early penalty trouble sinks Jets against Islanders
- The schedule makers offered up a stiffer test for the Winnipeg Jets on ThanksgivingMonday, and the result was a bit of a turkey.
- Rock the Vote targets low election turnout in First Nations communities video
- A small group on the Whitedog reserve in northwestern Ontario is trying to mobilize aboriginal voters for the upcoming federal election, in spite of the hurdles they face.