Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 60 after midnight. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll enjoy a sunny start to Thursday in the southeast. It doesn’t last. Cloud rolls back in by 2pm and another band of rain pushes west to east in the late afternoon and evening. Friday morning will be chilly, rainy and windy! Winds will gust to 60 km/h through most of the day with the morning rain easing in the afternoon. We may even see a few sunny breaks later on Friday afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba's child welfare system in spotlight with play about kids in care video
- Manitoba's child welfare system is certainly figuratively under the spotlight these days.
- New Questions surround Winnipeg Jets' depth line heading into season
- As the Winnipeg Jets get ready to embark on their fourth campaign since the move from Atlanta, plenty of question marks have once again popped up ahead of opening night with the Arizona Coyotes on Oct. 9.
- Stabbing of Elmwood High School student under investigation
- Winnipeg police are giving very few details about a stabbing that took place near Elmwood High School on Wednesday afternoon.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support video
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- Manitoba orders probe into companies hired to watch kids in care video
- The Manitoba government has ordered a review of the private companies that oversee children and youth under the care of child welfare authorities, while two people who know the system well are calling for an overhaul.