Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 2.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late in the evening. High 6.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
High pressure moves over southern Manitoba Thursday night clearing the rest of the cloud and dropping the wind to light. As that high moves a little further east tomorrow, we get the southerly flow at about 25 km/h along with a sunny high of 3 degrees. By the time the kids head out the door in their costumes, the temperature will be down to 1 or 2 degrees and the wind stays on the breezy side at about 20 km/h Friday evening. Saturday will bring a mainly sunny sky, a high of 6 and gusty winds from the south. Note: we change our clocks this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Rookie councilllor takes tour of Winnipeg, one ward at a time
- One rookie councillor, waiting to be sworn in next week, is reaching out to her new colleagues in an effort to avoid some of the acrimony and dissension Winnipeg's city hall come to be known for.
- Jacob Josefson ends Devils' shootout drought, beating the Jets video
- Jacob Josefson scored the lone goal in the shootout, and Cory Schneider made it stand up as the New Jersey Devils ended their tiebreaker frustration with a come-from-behind 2-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night.
- Dead infants or fetuses? Age of remains elusive in Winnipeg case, experts say video
- The case of Andrea Giesbrecht, who is accused of concealing the remains of six infants or fetuses in a storage locker, heads back to court tomorrow as lawyers argue over the autopsies, which officials hope may provide important information about the remains.
- Opinion Harper's income splitting will make rich Canadians with babies richer
- There is a certain irony in learning of the government’s decision to introduce income splitting, a left-over promise from the 2011 election.
- Top 5 tips for a safe Halloween Friday
- Thousands of little Manitoba ghosts and goblins will be running around neighbourhoods Friday, on the hunt for treats.