Set Arnes as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. A few showers this morning. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low zero.
Sunny. High 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
22° | 4°
72° | 39°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Some rain Monday but a week of sun awaits Winnipeggers
- A high of 13 C is expected Monday with a few showers in the morning and a 30 per cent chance of more showers in the afternoon.
- Reactions to Hargrave double homicide mixed among Winnipeg's homeless video
- Members of Winnipeg's homeless community are taking the double homicide on Hargrave Street over the weekend in different ways. But even after the killings of two vulnerable men in the city's core, some of the city's homeless said they aren't concerned enough to avoid downtown.
- Winnipeg transgender student wonders where he'll sleep on school trip
- Where do I get to sleep? That's what 14-year-old Isaac Cassels struggled with for weeks about an upcoming school trip.
- Winnipeg doctor Kevin Saunders writing prescriptions for exercise
- Dr. Kevin Saunders said the people coming into his office are too sedentary, and it's prompted him to start writing a unique kind of prescription
- Winnipeggers hold downtown vigil for victims of double homicide video
- About 50 people came together and held a vigil on Donald Street in downtown Winnipeg Sunday night after two men were killed on the street just hours apart Saturday.