La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 10:48 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
ENE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Rain or snow
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this morning then changing to rain this morning. Rainfall amount 40 mm over southern sections. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning. High plus 4.
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Ex-STM employee and businessman arrested by UPAC for fraud
- A former STM employee and a construction entrepreneur are facing charges of breach of trust, fraud and producing false documents after being arrested Friday morning.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- New Andie's All-Stars: Kwawenná:wi Diabo-Alfred audio
- Kwawenná:wi Diabo-Alfred teaches gym at Karonhianonhnha Tsí Ionterihwaienstakhwa — a Mohawk Immersion school in Kahnawake. But, to her students and her community, she is much more than just a gym teacher.
- Mélanie Roy, Quebec daycare educator, faces sex charges
- An elementary-school daycare educator in Quebec City who allegedly used a computer to obtain sexual favours from a 12-year-old boy is facing charges of luring and invitation to sexual touching.
- Boil-water advisory issued for sector of Mirabel
- Mirabel has issued a boil-water advisory for the Saint-Janvier district.