La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 43 this morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 39.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- The demonstrations will be held in 18 different cities, including Montreal and Quebec City.
- Charles Hamelin, Marianne St-Gelais golden again in World Cup short track video
- A day after winning the 1,000-metre events, Canada's short track power couple struck gold again at a World Cup event in Dresden, Germany on Sunday, winning gold in the women's and men's 500m finals.
- Quebec City funerals lay to rest 6 victims of Burkina Faso attacks video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- St-Constant cement plant workers on strike
- The issue of workers' pensions is one of the main reasons for stalled talks.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- Temperature falling to -9 C this afternoon.