La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near 13.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal landlords worried about recovering cost of replacing lead pipes
- Rent increases don't match the realities of upkeep on a rental property in Montreal, according to the Quebec landlord's association. Now it says members are worried about the costs of replacing lead pipes.
- New Boat collision in Port of Montreal sparks search
- A pleasure boat collided with a ship docked in the Port of Montreal Tuesday night, sparking a search led by the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Montreal weather: Sunny with possible showers, high 30 C
- Sunny but it could get wet later today
- Eugenie Bouchard battles to 1st-round win at Rogers Cup video
- Eugenie Bouchard thrilled her hometown crowd with a 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (3) victory over Lucie Safarova in the opening round of the US$2.4 million women's Rogers Cup on Tuesday.
- Q&A Lewis Black: 'Political comedy is a form of insulation' audio
- In the age of Donald Trump, the fuming funnyman says laughing is a way of stepping back from the inevitable.