La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
W 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 6.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- De la Concorde collapse: Victim's wife disappointed with lack of action audio
- The wife of a man who was seriously injured in the De la Concorde overpass collapse says she fears the Quebec Order of Engineers has learned nothing from the incident.
- Updated Air Algerie Flight AH5017 wreckage spotted in northeastern Mali, president says video
- The wreckage of an Air Algerie flight with 116 people on board that is presumed to have crashed over northern Mali has been spotted between the northeastern towns of Aguelhok and Kidal, according to Mali's president, Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta.
- Ex-McGill Redmen player accused of sexual assault leaves sports camp video
- A former McGill Redmen football player charged with sexual assault will no longer be working at the Montreal university's sports camp for children.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.
- Live Commonwealth Games: Day 1 from Glasgow video
- Watch live action from Glasgow, Scotland as swimming highlights the opening-day day slate, along with track cycling, weightlifting, field hockey and more.