La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing early this morning. High minus 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 24.
Mainly sunny. High minus 14.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -24°
23° | -11°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-16° | -29°
3° | -20°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Mont Tremblant police search for woman following racist incident
- A Montrealer of Israeli origin and his children were waiting for a ski lift when a woman began to attack him verbally, Mont Tremblant police said.
- Special Report West Island homelessness a growing concern video
- Some West Islanders who have struggled with homelessness are joining community organizations in sounding the alarm over what they see as a serious problem.
- St-Hyacinthe construction accident leaves 1 injured
- A construction worker was hurt in an accident while dismantling an overpass on Highway 20 near St-Hyacinthe.
- Lester B. Pearson school board launches major review
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board council has voted to embark on what's known as a "major school change" consultation process to address a budget shortfall.
- Montreal weather: Partly cloudy and just above zero
- It's expected to clear this morning with westerly winds of 20 km/h and a high of 2 C. Tonight's low is -9 C.