La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 7.
|A few showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.
- 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- A 4-year-old girl is in stable condition at Ste-Justine hospital after being attacked by a dog Monday morning.
- Patrick Roy to be named Avalanche head coach: report video
- Patrick Roy is reportedly on the verge of being the next head coach of the Colorado Avalanche, according to a report on the Denver Post's website Monday night that cited brother Stephane Roy as the source.
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- The day before his death, he had to undergo a hyperbaric chamber treatment after resurfacing too quickly while scuba diving.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.