La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sept-Îles helicopter crash: Transport Safety Board talks to witnesses
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada described Wednesday's helicopter crash north of Sept-Îles that left two dead and three injured as "powerful."
- Gilles Vaillancourt elects trial by judge and jury
- Gilles Vaillancourt is facing 12 charges including conspiracy, fraud, breach of trust and gangsterism.
- Robert Libman, Conservative candidate for Mount Royal, says campaign signs stolen
- Robert Libman, the Conservative candidate in the battleground Mount Royal riding, is upset after someone stole about 100 of his signs from his supporters' lawns.
- Rio Tinto to suspend operations at Quebec titanium mine
- Mining giant Rio Tinto will lay off 100 workers and put about 250 on temporary layoff at its iron and titanium mine in Havre-Saint-Pierre, Que.
- Syrian refugee crisis: Quebec Immigration Minister Kathleen Weil pledges to do more
- Only eight of 200 state-sponsored Syrian refugees have arrived in Quebec so far in 2015, Quebec's immigration minister acknowledged - pledging to do more.