La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Low plus 2.
Showers ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Virtual Reality at Montreal's Phi Centre and abroad
- The Phi Centre's Virtual Reality Garden is a showcase for the many uses of VR technology. The immersive technology is changing the way documentaries and entertainment are made and experienced.
- Saint-Laurent mayor pushing for extension to Metro's Orange line
- Alain DeSousa, borough mayor of Saint-Laurent, is asking the provincial government to extend the Metro’s Orange metro line so it could connect to the recently proposed light rail network.
- Arson at Montreal clinic concerns trans people awaiting surgery
- Some in the transgender community are worried a suspected arson at a Montreal clinic will add delays to an already lengthy process to get gender reassignment surgery.
- Analysis The PQ's brush with Pierre Karl Péladeau cost the party dearly
- The Parti Québécois lost 24 MNAs while courting PKP, but it wasn’t the first time a brush with the magnate hurt the party.
- Fort McMurray evacuation sees Sherbrooke woman caught in chaos
- With a wildfire raging in Fort McMurray, Alta., Sherbrooke’s Camille Bégin was stuck in her car, trying to flee the city of 60,000. She said she was surrounded by chaos.