La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 17.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
18° | 16°
64° | 61°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gaétan Barrette vows to make mammograms accessible to women in wheelchairs audio
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says it's unethical for 16 clinics ruled as inaccessible to deny mammograms to women in wheelchairs.
- Menpas Shipping calls stranded Turkish sailors' allegations 'false' video
- Allegations that 12 Turkish sailors stranded in Sorel-Tracy, Que., haven't been paid in two months and are starving are false, a shipping company says.
- Luka Magnotta film pulled from Montreal film festival video
- A documentary film about Luka Magnotta has been pulled from Montreal’s World Film Festival just weeks before his murder trial is set to begin.
- Jewish Music Festival brings international flavour to town
- “I deliberately selected bands for the festival that stretch people's imaginations of what defines Jewish music. It's much more than just klezmer," said organizer Jason Rosenblatt.
- Yves Bolduc, education minister, says schools have enough books
- School board administrators are disappointed with Education Minister Yves Bolduc's statements that children "wouldn't die" if libraries didn't buy new books.