La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Faulty STM bus ramps anger wheelchair-user audio
- Michel Nadeau says he is so fed up with STM buses having faulty wheelchair ramps that he may bring his complaint as far as the Human Rights Commission.
- Highway 19 expansion plan called costly 'mistake' video
- Critics are calling the Quebec government’s $600-million plan to expand Highway 19 a 'big mistake.'
- Puces POP vendors targeted by thief video
- Twelve artists selling their creations at POP Montreal's arts and crafts market on the weekend are out thousands of dollars after someone swiped their goods after Puces POP locked up for the night.
- Innu get go-ahead in $900M lawsuit against IOC Rio Tinto
- Two Innu communities in Quebec and Labrador are seeking $900 million in compensation from a Rio Tinto property for operating mine for nearly 60 years without their consent.
- First oil sands bitumen tanker arrives in Sorel-Tracy port video
- The arrival of the massive oil tanker Minerva Gloria in the port of Sorel-Tracy Sunday opened a new chapter in the ongoing efforts of Quebecers to resist shipments of diluted bitumen crude oil from Alberta through their communities.