La Grande Rivière, QC
Set La Grande Rivière as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SW 34 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Light snow over southern sections late in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in today
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.
- Gas prices soar in Montreal ahead of Easter weekend
- Gas prices are up in Montreal today, with some stations selling for as high as $1.50 per litre.
- David Cronenberg, Xavier Dolan to compete at Cannes
- A Tommy Lee Jones western and a David Cronenberg exposé about Hollywood's culture are among the 18 films vying for the top prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.