Set Kingston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 30, 16 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jun 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Jun 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon and ending late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Low 12.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Expect snow clearing changes this winter as Ottawa tries to get costs under control
- The City of Ottawa releases its long-anticipated report on how to prevent snow clearing from going over budget, just as residents head into summer.
- FROM THE ARCHIVES How Ottawa celebrated Canada Day — before it was even called that video
- Even before the holiday was officially christened Canada Day, people have flocked to Ottawa on July 1.
- President Obama's extensive motorcade in Ottawa included 'The Beast' video
- The extensive motorcade that led U.S. President Barack Obama through the capital on Wednesday included two identical black, armoured limos to confuse attackers, a Secret Service cellphone-jamming SUV to prevent remote detonation of roadside bombs, and two ambulances.
- Road to Rio a bumpy one for Ottawa's Mike Woods
- For some athletes, injury can mark the end of their competitive drive. For Ottawa cyclist Mike Woods, a history of injuries only strengthened his determination to book passage to the 2016 Rio Games.
- Blog Canada Day? How about Butter Tart Day instead? video
- July 1 used to be called Dominion Day until a clutch of 12 MPs voted to alter the name of our national holiday to Canada Day. Traditionalists have never gotten over it.