Set Kingston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 20, 13 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 7-hour Gatineau standoff ends with man in custody video
- One man is now in police custody after a seven-hour standoff at a Gatineau apartment building in the city's Hull sector.
- 1st-degree murder charge laid in Michael Wassill death
- A 20-year-old Ottawa man is once again facing an upgraded murder charge in the death of Michael Wassill, 21, who was stabbed in the neck while his family said he was protecting a friend.
- Friend's favour turns into 2 bad breaks
- A man suffered serious fractures to both legs after he fell seven metres off a roof in Russell, just south of Ottawa, while helping his friend re-shingle the roof.
- Minor hockey players reflect on career-ending concussions video
- The 2011-12 hockey season was a devastating one for the Ottawa Sting Major AA peewees, with eight of its 17 players suffering concussions. For some, those injuries marked the end of their hockey playing for good.
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- James Gandolfini, whose portrayal of a brutal, emotionally delicate mob boss in HBO's 'The Sopranos' helped create one of TV's greatest drama series and turned the mobster stereotype on its head, died Wednesday in Italy. He was 51.