Set Westport as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High 19.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Man in critical condition after being shot in Ottawa's west end
- A man is in critical condition after being shot in the Carlington area Sunday morning.
- Timekode DJ's new album shines spotlight on relationship between black community, police
- The DJ behind one of Ottawa's longest-running dance parties is getting political on his new album, particularly about the relationship between the black community and police.
- Kody Clark, son of Wendel, makes game-winning debut for 67's
- First Clarke MacArthur. Then Dion Phaneuf. Now this. Ottawa hockey fans are starting to get used to adopting former foes from the blue and white as their own.
- Jacob Thompson, 40, ID'd as victim in fatal Elmira Drive shooting
- Ottawa police have identified the man who died after a shooting at a rowhouse in the city's west end Saturday morning — the 12th homicide of 2016.
- Ottawa man drowns in Outaouais lake after likely falling out of boat
- Gatineau police say a 77-year-old Ottawa man drowned after he likely fell between a dock and a boat on Lac des Trente et Un Milles in western Quebec Saturday afternoon.