Set Westport as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 6.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Indian status card confusion arises from Home Hardware incident video
- Confusion over an Ontario provincial tax exemption for people with Indian status cards is creating unnecessary conflict between customers and merchants, according to a group representing Ontario's Aboriginal community.
- Mould closes Canada Science and Technology Museum until 2015
- The Canada Science and Technology Museum in Ottawa will remain closed for the rest of the year as it deals with the discovery of mould in the building's south wall.
- New Rob Ford checks out of Mount Sinai Hospital
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been released from Mount Sinai Hospital, after he was scheduled to undergo his first round of chemotherapy for a malignant stomach tumour.
- Fewer high school grads going on to university in Ontario
- For the first time in 15 years, there are fewer new high school grads at Ontario campuses this fall and programs that focus on the liberal arts are among the hardest hit.
- Ottawa man wanted on human trafficking charges surrenders
- An Ottawa man who failed to appear in court for his preliminary hearing on several charges related to human trafficking has turned himself in almost four months later.