Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few showers. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa police workplace injury, illness costs spiked in 2016
- Costs associated with workplace injuries and illnesses are on the rise at the Ottawa Police Service as more members are spending more time off work due to mental health issues.
- Alcohol abuse clinic reducing return trips to Ottawa emergency rooms
- A pilot project aimed at reducing the number of alcoholics who make return visits to Ottawa hospital emergency rooms is showing some promising results halfway into its mandate.
- Ottawa weather forecast calls for clouds, rain
- The sun will hide behind the clouds today, and possibly tomorrow, but it should be hot on Thursday.
- Live Blog Ottawa, Gatineau traffic updates for April 25
- Follow live traffic updates during Ottawa Morning from 5:30 to 8:30 a.m. and All in a Day from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Ontario set to begin shifting home care responsibilities
- Ontario begins dissolving its 14 community care access centres next week, but critics insist the move won't cut red tape, free up money or improve home care for patients.