Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain or snow||Chance of flurries|
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas busy, but smooth video
- The last Friday before Christmas is usually one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for anyone taking flights. All that holiday travel, though, has not yet created a frenzy of longer lineups and delays as of Friday afternoon. Airports are urging passengers to plan ahead and arrive early.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.
- Man in wheelchair hit by car in Barrhaven, critically injured
- A man crossing Woodroffe Avenue in a wheelchair was struck by a car Friday morning and taken to hospital in life-threatening condition.
- LCBO-Beer Store deal looks unfair and will 'absolutely' be changed: Wynne
- The relationship between the foreign-owned Beer Store consortium and the Liquor Control Board of Ontario looks unfair and will "absolutely" be changed, promises Premier Kathleen Wynne.
- Dave Brown says farewell to Ottawa Morning
- It was the bluest of Blue Lobster Fridays this morning as Ottawa Morning bid farewell to popular traffic reporter Dave Brown.