Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 2 teen sisters identified as victims in Greely crash
- Two teen sisters described as "the life of the party" have died and their mother is in serious condition in hospital after their car and a dump truck collided near the intersection of Mitch Owens and Manotick Station roads.
- Asbestos ban to be announced by federal government next week
- The federal government plans to announce a comprehensive ban on asbestos in Canada next week, CBC News has learned.
- New Star Wars, a little art, and a Victorian Christmas on offer this weekend video
- Music from a galaxy, far, far away, a little art with a big impact, and a taste of how the Victorians celebrated Christmas are three family-friendly activities happening in Ottawa this weekend.
- Feature Project Give 2016
- On Friday, Dec. 9, please join CBC Ottawa for Project Give in support of the Ottawa Food Bank.
- Woman suffers critical head injury after being struck by car, paramedics say
- A young woman is being treated for life-threatening injuries after she was struck by a car in west Ottawa, paramedics say.