Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Outpouring of emotion for 'Canada's son' as Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body comes home video audio
- Thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses on a 600-kilometre stretch from Ottawa to Hamilton, Ont., Friday, waving flags and bursting into spontaneous renditions of "O Canada" to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home, arrviing shortly before 8 p.m. ET.
- Redblacks honour fallen soldiers as security tightened for game video audio
- The Ottawa Redblacks game on Friday, Ottawa Senators game on Saturday and Ottawa Fury FC soccer game on Sunday will each feature increased security and special pre-game ceremonies after this week's attacks in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., and in Ottawa.
- Stephen Harper attends return of guards to National War Memorial video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Gen. Tom Lawson were on hand for the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial for the first time since Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot and killed on Wednesday morning.
- Ottawa shooting: Harper government wants to make terror arrests easier
- Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney gives more indications of how the government intends to strengthen Canada's security laws in the wake of Wednesday's attack in Ottawa on Parliament Hill.
- Updated Orléans: #CBCStreetTalk in Ward 1 video
- The CBC Street Talk team was in Orléans ward on Friday, Oct. 24 to speak to you, the voters, about issues that matter most to you in this municipal election.