Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain mixed with drizzle this morning and ending early this afternoon then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ontario mom urges schools to let asthmatic kids carry puffers
- Ryan Gibbons died in October 2012 after he suffered a severe asthma attack during recess at his Straffordville, Ont., school. Now his mother, Sandra, wants puffers allowed in all Ontario schools.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- 8 holiday decorating tips to avoid injury, fire
- Every year, firefighters are called to homes due to improperly installed holiday decorations. So here are some tips for putting the decorations up safely.
- Harper, Canadian delegation depart for South Africa for Mandela tributes video
- A Canadian delegation, led by Prime Minister Stephen Harper, has left for South Africa to join leaders from around the world who are paying final respects to Nelson Mandela.
- Man in hospital after falling down west Ottawa ravine
- A 26-year-old man was taken to hospital after he fell down a deep ravine near Trend Arlington Park.