Set Sydenham as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h late this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon and ending late in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 9.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Bhupinderpal Gill, Gurpreet Ronald to be tried together in murder case video
- There were quick court appearances for Gurpeet Ronald and Bhupinderpal Gill, the two people charged with first-degree murder in the death of Barrhaven mother Jagtar Gill, as Crown attorneys will try the cases as one.
- Live Hallie Cotnam and Adrian Harewood go to Orleans
- CBC Ottawa is heading east for our special series shining a spotlight on parts of the city that are changing.
- Open and closed during Easter weekend in Ottawa
- Easter weekend means schedule changes for many stores and services in Ottawa, particularly on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Here’s a quick summary.
- Video Bucket list dream takes man with terminal disorder on stage video
- A 77-year-old Ottawa man who suffers from a terminal illness took to the stage at Ottawa Little Theatre to knock one of his dreams off his bucket list.
- No tampering at malfunctioning rail crossings, Ottawa police say video
- Ottawa police say they found no evidence of mischief at seven west-end rail crossings, including one that's come under criticism from politicians and residents for the number of times it's malfunctioned.