Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25 except 17 near Lake Ontario. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 23 except 17 near Lake Ontario.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Breaking Royal Military College facing new cadet assault allegation
- CBC News has learned military police are investigating a new allegation that a cadet was sexually assaulted at the Royal Military College in Kingston, Ont. The assault is alleged to have taken place on May 13, the day before the college's high-profile convocation.
- City of Ottawa to ask feds to move Victims of Communism memorial video
- Ottawa city council voted Wednesday to formally ask the federal government to move a national memorial for victims of communism away from a location next to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- RECIPE German pancake soup (Flädlesuppe) on D is for Dinner
- On CBC Radio's D is for Dinner this week, Keith Gomes shares his recipe for German pancake soup with All in A Day host Alan Neal, who enjoyed the soup regularly on his supper table as a child.
- Live King Willem-Alexander thanks Canada for Dutch liberation during Ottawa visit video
- The King and Queen of the Netherlands are in Ottawa Wednesday as part of their three-day visit to Canada. CBCNews.ca is carrying highlights of their visit live throughout the day.
- Federal government sick leave plan cost may never be public
- The Public Service Alliance of Canada plans to return to the bargaining table on June 12, a month after the largest union representing Canadian civil servants walked away from talks with the Treasury Board over the proposed sick leave plan.