Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low 13.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new First responders describe crime scene during Hutt trial audio
- A paramedic and a police detective testified Tuesday during the trial of Mark Hutt, an Ottawa man charged with first-degree murder after the death of his wife in 2009.
- updated Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment
- An RCMP staff sergeant has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against 13 former colleagues in the force's travelling equestrian show the Musical Ride, claiming she was sexually assaulted and harassed in the 1980s.
- Dellen Millard farm still under police watch
- Police remain at the Waterloo region farm of murder suspect Dellen Millard today after unknown remains were found on the property, and there's still no word on the test results to determine if they're human or animal.
- updated Oklahoma tornado death count not firm, governor says video
- The number of deaths caused by the Oklahoma tornado may yet rise, Gov. Mary Fallin indicates, saying there have been 237 injuries reported in the aftermath of the storm 16 kilometres south of Oklahoma City.
- Horwath says NDP will support Ontario Liberal budget
- Ontario NDP Leader Andrea Horwath says her party will support the Liberal budget, avoiding a spring election, after the premier agreed to the NDP's call for an independent financial accountability officer.