Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of snow before morning. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Low minus 8.
Periods of snow ending late in the morning then clearing. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 2.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Profile Athletes to watch: 5 Ottawa Paralympians in Sochi video
- From Canada's youngest Paralympian to a 39-year-old skier with her arm, shoulder, collarbone and part of her chest amputated, Ottawa's hopes are high for local athletes at the 2014 Winter Paralympic Games in Sochi.
- Pedestrian struck on Rideau Street in critical condition
- A pedestrian was taken to hospital in critical condition after he was struck in downtown Ottawa early Friday.
- Analysis Uninspired Ottawa Senators could find spark in a Prince
- The Ottawa Senators' play this week in the province of Alberta was like a call for help. They need a spark similar to last season when Gatineau, Que., native J.G. Pageau lit a fire under the struggling team.
- Snowmobiler killed after crashing into tree in South Glengarry
- Ontario Provincial Police are investigating after a man was killed while snowmobiling east of Ottawa Thursday, the second fatal snowmobile crash in eastern Ontario this week.
- work shift Youth unemployment in Ottawa a tale of two job hunts
- Young people in Ottawa continue to have a tougher time finding a job than any other age group, and the search has only become tougher since the recession. But, some say, jobs for new graduates are still out there.