Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Pedestrian struck, in critical condition at Baseline and Navaho
- A 24-year-old man was taken to hospital in critical condition after he and another pedestrian were struck by a vehicle in west Ottawa late Wednesday night.
- Woman, months-old baby asked to get off OC Transpo bus video
- An Ottawa woman says she's still waiting for a response from OC Transpo and doesn't plan on riding buses with her baby on cold days in the future after a bus driver asked her to get off a bus with her stroller and two-month-old baby.
- New Health Canada clamps down on medical marijuana advertising
- Health Canada has issued warning letters to 20 medical marijuana companies demanding they tone down their advertising to bare bones. The firms have been given until Jan. 12 to comply or face possible revocation of their licences.
- Governance of Sparks Street boards to be reviewed
- Ottawa's city clerk and solicitor has recommended a "comprehensive review" of two separate Sparks Street boards that "essentially act as one" despite distinct mandates and governing bylaws.
- Stop feeding Nepean coyote, group tells Ottawa commuters
- The Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is asking commuters to stop feeding a coyote from their cars in Nepean.