Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Capital Pride festival to declare bankruptcy video
- Ottawa's Capital Pride said Monday the organization has no choice but to declare bankruptcy, months after several suppliers announced that they hadn't been paid.
- NCC to charge fees to use Gatineau Park snowshoe trails
- For the first time, the National Capital Commission is charging fees to use the snowshoe trails in Gatineau Park.
- Russell Township to hold by-election in December after mayor dies
- Russell Township in eastern Ontario will have a by-election in December for the office of mayor after Jean Paul St. Pierre died suddenly on Saturday.
- Updated Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP video
- A 25-year-old man who injured two soldiers in a hit and run and was later fatally shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., was known to federal authorities as someone who had been "radicalized," according to the RCMP and the Prime Minister's Office.
- Video Snow clearing companies and city in feud over early markers video
- Ottawa's private snow clearing contractors are embroiled in a dispute with the city over when the operators can install driveway markers.