Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Orders of the Day MPs get first chance to view video left by Hill shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- MPs on the House public safety committee will get a briefing from RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson on the ongoing investigation into the Oct. 22 attack on Parliament, which is expected to include the first public airing of the short video message filmed by slain shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau.
- New Development charge proposal could mean $62M more for Ottawa transit
- Proposed changes to development charges mean the city of Ottawa could stand to generate an extra $62 million for public transit.
- Ottawa's frozen pipe problem growing, wait time now 5 days
- Properties with no access to drinking water due to frozen pipes will have to wait a minimum of five days for the thaw, as the City of Ottawa's worst winter for frozen pipes in more than 20 years continues.
- Exclusive Mike Duffy's travel to Conservative MPs' events probed by RCMP video
- The RCMP have zeroed in on some of suspended senator Mike Duffy's travels in the weeks after he'd been master of ceremonies at an event for Prime Minister Stephen Harper in June 2009, CBC News has learned.
- RCMP overtime costs for Ottawa shooting nearly $330K video
- The cash-strapped RCMP had to draw nearly $330,000 from its overtime budget in the hours and days following the Oct. 22 shootings in downtown Ottawa.