Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- TSB faces challenges collecting bus data in Ottawa bus-train crash video audio
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada faces challenges trying to retrieve all the necessary data from modules inside the OC Transpo bus involved in last year's fatal bus-train crash.
- Video Officer still struggling to process Ottawa bus-train crash 1 year later video audio
- The first Ottawa police officer who arrived at the scene of last year's bus-train crash tells CBC News he's still trying to process what he saw.
- Live Blog Scotland independence referendum: Follow CBC's latest updates
- Scottish voters resoundingly reject independence, deciding to remain part of the United Kingdom after a historic referendum.
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.
- O-Train service resumes after Carleton University stabbing
- O-Train service has resumed after two men were stabbed at Carleton University on Thursday morning.