Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
NNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 8:17 AM EST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 8:17 AM EST
A few flurries ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low minus 18.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28.
|Snow||Chance of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Cisco, Ontario deal may create up to 1,700 jobs
- Cisco and the Ontario government announce an agreement that could see the networking company spend as much as $4 billion over 10 years to expand its operations in the province.
- New Ottawa Community Housing to ban smoking in May
- Ottawa Community Housing will ban smoking on its property in the spring of 2014, becoming the largest housing provider in the province to do so.
- New Wellington West condo has to be taller to pay for cleanup video
- A new condo in Ottawa’s West Wellington neighbourhood would have to be taller than currently allowed in order to pay for cleanup of the site, its developer said Thursday.
- OPP crash investigation under scrutiny at Natsis trial
- The work of OPP investigators handling the impaired driving case of Christy Natsis came under heavy scrutiny at her trial on Thursday.
- Recap Craig Anderson shines as Senators edge Sabres video
- Craig Anderson stopped 40 shots as the Ottawa Senators defeated the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 on Thursday night.