Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa's Alexander Sanghwan critically injured by car in Miami
- A 22-year-old Ottawa man is in critical condition in a Miami, Fla., hospital after he was struck by a car Sunday morning.
- Updated Canada's economy shrank 0.1% in January
- Canada's gross domestic product shrank by 0.1 per cent in January, a weak showing, but better than what economists had been expecting.
- Two teenage boys charged after south Ottawa bank robbery
- Ottawa police have charged two teenage boys after a March 11 bank robbery in south Ottawa.
- Phase 2 LRT open house draws crowd to Ottawa City Hall video
- Armed with its latest plans for western light rail expansion, the city held its first open house on the idea of burying part of the line under the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway on Monday night.
- Outaouais couple offers maple syrup shares
- A Wakefield, Que., couple is selling shares of their maple syrup harvest — offering buyers who invest in advance a year’s supply at a discounted price.