Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 20.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 31 except 27 near Lake Ontario. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Low 20.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 7 tips for staying cool in the Ottawa humidity
- The humid weather continues. Here are some tips to stay cool.
- Highway 105 crash in Bouchette injures 5
- MRC des Collines police say five people were injured in a crash on Highway 105 in Bouchette, Que., which closed the highway for several hours.
- Sandra Bland inspires artistic tribute on Ottawa graffiti wall video audio
- Days after a "Black Lives Matter" message on a legal graffiti in Ottawa wall was defaced, artists created a tribute to Sandra Bland in response. But it didn't take long for it to be defaced too.
- Ombudsman says he gets too many complaints about Family Responsibility Office
- Ontario's ombudsman says complaints about the provincial agency responsible for enforcing court-ordered child and spousal support payments are growing every year.
- Arborist struck by branch in fall from tree, dies
- A 36-year-old man has died after he fell from a tree and a branch fell on him in Woodlawn, an area in rural west Ottawa, Ottawa paramedics say.