Greater Napanee, ON
Set Greater Napanee as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Home invasion suspect Ian Bush has no criminal record: lawyer
- The 59-year-old grandfather accused of forcing his way into the Ottawa home of a 101-year-old war veteran, robbing him and leaving him bound with a plastic bag over his head has no previous criminal record, his lawyer told CBC News.
- John Ruch to fight manslaughter charge in Tausif Chowdhury case: lawyer
- One of two Ottawa teens accused of manslaughter and robbery in the November death of international student Tausif Chowdhury plans to plead not guilty to the charges, his lawyer told CBC News.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- A Canadian man who was shot by U.S. border guards at the Ambassador Bridge crossing between Windsor, Ont., and Detroit was carrying a "replica of a handgun," U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement released late Sunday.
- Connor McDavid, Curtis Lazar to play Sunday against Sweden
- It's only an exhibition game but the Canadian junior hockey team's contest versus Sweden on Sunday night could be a significant one for Connor McDavid and Curtis Lazar.
- John Beedell, 81, dies after being hit by Ottawa school bus
- An 81-year-old retired Ashbury College teacher and former Olympic athlete has died of his injuries after being hit by a yellow school bus in New Edinburgh in November, his family told CBC News.