Set Golden as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight except clear over higher terrain overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low minus 20.
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain in the morning. Clearing near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness except clear over higher terrain overnight. Fog patches overnight. Low minus 14.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Korean Society of B.C. for Fraternity and Culture wages internal power struggle in courts
- Assault, embezzlement and libel are just a few of the accusations several members of a nearly 50-year-old Vancouver cultural association are launching at one another.
- Death of woman in Lee Creek, B.C., suspicious say RCMP
- RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead in the 2500 block of Squilax Anglemont Road in Lee Creek, B.C.
- New Live Christmas trees in the Lower Mainland buyers guide
- From grocery stores to tree lots, here's where you can go to pick up a fresh-scented tree for the holiday season.
- Vancouver's Climate March takes over downtown with thousands
- Demonstrators gathered by the thousands and marched towards the West End to push for a greater commitment to clean energy on the eve of the UN Climate Change Conference.
- Gregor Robertson talks climate change strategy with Justin Trudeau in Paris
- Vancouver's mayor sat down with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Paris Sunday to discuss the importance of collaboration between the federal government and Canada's municipalities in fighting climate change.