Set Golden as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
SE 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. High 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Widow of Pierre Lemaitre, RCMP's Robert Dziekanski spokesperson, sues Mounties
- The widow of the late RCMP spokesperson who became the face the Robert Dziekanski case has launched a lawsuit against the RCMP alleging the force made him a scapegoat.
- Recap Drew Willy lifts Blue Bombers over Lions video
- Drew Willy passed for 269 yards and two touchdowns on an injured knee as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers snapped a two-game losing skid with a 23-13 victory over the B.C. Lions on Thursday night.
- Gas prices expected to drop Friday across Metro Vancouver
- If you're planning to fill your gas tank for the long weekend, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Gas prices across Metro Vancouver are expected to take a significant dip on Friday.
- Bullies have higher self-esteem, social success study finds audio
- Conventional wisdom has long suggested that bullies have low self-esteem, but new research suggests bullies may be enjoying a better life than previously thought.
- TransLink bus driver left me at the curb, 100-year-old B.C. woman says
- A 100-year-old B.C. woman says she was left on the curb at a bus stop a few weeks ago, after a transit driver refused to help lift her walker.