Set Golden as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Powell River Kings hockey team could be lost to BC Ferries cuts video
- Cuts to BC Ferries service and rate hikes could mean the end of the Powell Rivers' Junior A hockey team, according to the team's president.
- Updated BC Ferries cuts, fare hikes anger protesters in Victoria video
- Several hundred people turned out in front of the B.C. legislature on Tuesday morning to protest coming service cuts and rate hikes at BC Ferries.
- CBSA discrimated against large black man, tribunal rules
- The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has slammed Canada's Border Services Agency for discriminating against a black job seeker in B.C.
- VOTE Canucks meltdown: Who's to blame?
- A day after a nightmarish 7-4 defeat to the Islanders, adding to a 6-17-3 record in the calendar year, we want to know what change the Canucks could have made (or not made) over the last 12 months to prevent the tailspin.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 was well off-course, military says video
- The Malaysian military has radar data showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometres from the last position recorded by civilian authorities, according to a senior military official.