Set Golden as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 01, 16 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
ENE 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 31, 16 at 8:06 PM MDT Tue May 31, 16 at 8:06 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Butchered bear remains found in Surrey's Hi-Knoll Park
- RCMP say they received a call about the remains at about 3 p.m. on Tuesday when contractors came to empty the bin and saw what they thought was a human body inside.
- Toonie Tuesdays at Port Coquitlam school raises $11K for Fort McMurray wildfire victims
- A special initiative started by a group of students in Port Coquitlam has raised thousands of dollars for victims of the Fort McMurray wildfire.
- Vancouver homeless count reveals 10-year high
- The City of Vancouver's most recent homeless count shows the highest number of people without a home in 10 years — despite the mayor's promise to end street homelessness by 2015.
- Young fentanyl addict survives death threats, overdose audio
- A young BC fentanyl addict and his mother share their stories about the dangers of a drug that's sparked a public health emergency in B.C.
- Education funding is 'good start' but lacks long term vision, says VSB
- The Vancouver School Board is still grappling with a massive budget shortfall after a $2.25 million allotment of cash from the province.