Current Conditions

Mon Apr 24, 17 at 12:40 PM MDT

UV: 5 (Moderate)

10°C 50°F

Light Rainshower

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM

Wind: NNE 7 km/h
Humidity: 55%
Pressure: 100.4 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 14°
High: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 2°
Low: 36°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MDT

Today

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1700 metres this afternoon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Snow level lowering to 1000 metres near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2.

Tuesday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Snow level 1000 metres rising to 1700 metres near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

April 25

April 26

April 27

April 28

April 29

April 30

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Cloudy Chance of rain showers or flurries

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 70%

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 60%

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 40%

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 30%

High 13°

High 55°

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!