Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
W 15 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:30 PM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:30 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 39 in the morning and minus 30 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Roadie gets fat: The joy of cycling through the snow video
- This is the time of year when the winter blues can hit a cyclist hard, but there are ways to rekindle a love of bikes while still enjoying the fresh air, writes Gary Moore.
- Gambo mom not in the loop when mentally ill son needs care
- A Gambo woman says she is worried that her 18 year-old mentally ill son is not getting the help he needs and, because of his age, says she's powerless when it comes to his medical care.
- 'It's a privilege': Snowmobilers pledge to keep Gros Morne 'pristine'
- Gros Morne National Park is a pristine winter wonderland this time of year, and provincial snowmobilers have pledged to do their part to keep it that way.
- Bell from HMCS St. John's ringing in city council chambers video
- The City of St. John's has added a little pageantry to the start of its weekly council meetings, thanks to a special bell from a vessel that bears its name.
- Don Cherry shows off Newfoundland Regiment tribute jerseys video
- During his Coach's Corner segment on Hockey Night In Canada Saturday, Don Cherry took a moment to show the tribute jersey that was worn by the St. John's IceCaps this weekend.