Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
W 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 60 this evening. Low plus 1 with patchy frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Ford's Third Age Suit gives MUN student taste of old age video
- The Avalon Ford car dealership in St. John's held a demonstration Wednesday of a special suit that engineers use to simulate the effects of aging.
- Updated Danny Williams says Mile One subsidy a 'no-brainer' video
- The president and CEO of the IceCaps said the City of St. John's made a smart business decision with its plans to set aside $700,000 to keep the AHL team in town.
- New Delayed opening for Norris Arm North recycling centre
- A new facility aims to change the way people in central Newfoundland recycle, but various interruptions mean there's a delay on when it can start processing.
- Updated Labrador internet and cell service restored
- Some areas of Labrador were without telecommunication services Wednesday because of an apparent break in a fibre optic cable.
- Shirtless suspect apprehended by RCMP after attempted break-in
- A man who was caught attempting to break in to the shed of an off-duty RCMP officer was arrested after a brief chase in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.