Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT
Flurries ending near midnight then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 34. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Quebec Innu angered by comments made by Liberal MHA Lisa Dempster
- The Pakua Shipi First Nation in Quebec demanded a public retraction Thursday from Liberal MHA Lisa Dempster over comments she made regarding hiring practices at Muskrat Falls, while the Liberals say the dispute is resolved.
- 'Are they just out to have a feast?': Berry farm owner perplexed by theft
- You'd be hard pressed to find the bright side in a theft of goods destined for a school program for children, but Phil Thornley has seen how hundreds of dollars worth of berries being stolen from his farm in central Newfoundland has turned into a positive.
- Megan Gail Coles winner of 2014 BMO Winterset Award
- At a ceremony at Government House in St. John's on Thursday, Megan Gail Coles was given the 2014 BMO Winterset Award.
- New It's a swim-off: St. John's Morning Show broadcasts live from Mount Pearl video
- Mount Pearl politicians and CBC reporters took the competition to the pool at the Summit Centre in Mount Pearl Friday, as part of the St. John's Morning Show's live broadcast.
- #YYT construction: Main runway to close for 5 months
- The main runway at St. John's International Airport will be closed for five months this year while upgrading work is done.