Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
W 43 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Colleen Stamp found guilty of illegally accessing patient records
- A provincial court judge has brought down a guilty verdict in the case of a former nurse at Eastern Health accused of inappropriately accessing patient records.
- Paul Davis taps Steve Kent as deputy premier
- Premier Paul Davis has appointed Steve Kent, whose support at the recent PC leadership convention secured his win, as deputy premier and minister of health.
- Cox's Cove search launched for missing man
- A search has been launched for a man in the Bay of Islands area on Newfoundland's west coast.
- Apartment hunters targeted by Gander rental scam
- A central Newfoundland couple is being accused of pocketing cash to rent space in a home they don’t own, while stiffing the actual property owner for $21,000 in unpaid bills.
- New St. John's monument remembers victims of helicopter disasters video
- Hundreds of people were on hand in St. John's Monday night for the unveiling of a memorial to people who died in two helicopter crashes.