Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
SSE 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries||Flurries|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Throne speech: K-12 long-term program overhaul promised
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government promised to overhaul the province's K-12 education system in the speech from the throne Tuesday afternoon.
- New Bartender faked armed robbery nearly 2 years ago, RCMP say
- A bartender who reported an armed robbery to police in central Newfoundland nearly two years ago made the story up, according to the RCMP.
- New Ousted Nunatsiavut minister Richard Pamak denies wrongdoing
- Richard Pamak says he's shocked by his removal as a minister from the Nunatsiavut government and denies taking any money through travel claims.
- Nurse practitioner says some people happy to pay for health care
- A Corner Brook nurse practitioner says those in her profession serve a vital role and aren't opening the door to private health care.
- Updated Clarenville parish windows smashed by vandals video
- Several windows at a church in Clarenville have been smashed out, causing more than $10,000 worth of damage, police say.