Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.