Set Makkovik as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:33 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 11:30 AM ADT Sat May 25, 13 at 11:30 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Snow||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Safety inspectors needed in Labrador, union president says video
- A union leader in Labrador City is calling on the provincial government to fill the vacant occupational health and safety inspector positions in the region.
- new Closed business in Corner Brook an eyesore, says board of trade video
- The old Studio Bar on Broadway in Corner Brook has been boarded up for several years, and the board of trade says the building is an eyesore for the entire area.
- Lawyer to keep fighting for Mount Cashel victims video
- St. John's lawyer Bob Buckingham says that a $16.5-million settlement reached for victims of abuse by the Christian Brothers on Thursday is just one more step in the process of getting justice for the victims.
- Cochrane: Where Ottawa should look for Senate scandal remedies
- The political crime spree that was Newfoundland and Labrador's spending scandal offers important lessons for Parliament, writes David Cochrane.
- Diamonds in the dump
- A woman from Grand Falls-Windsor found herself staring at 55 bags of garbage this week — hoping to single out the bag that contained jewelry she'd accidentally thrown away.