Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of snow this afternoon with risk of freezing rain. High zero.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stephen Mansell appointed to Iqaluit city council
- Former councillor Stephen Mansell, who finished second in October's byelection, will take over the vacant seat left by Mark Morrissey.
- Updated Ross River residents block access to river to save bridge
- People in Ross River, Yukon, have gathered on the ice of the Pelly River, vowing to stop any demolition work on the historic suspension bridge there.
- AWG 2014 Iqaluit figure skaters add style to Team Nunavut video
- For the first time, two figure skaters will be among the 279 athletes, coaches and mission staff that Nunavut is sending to the Arctic Winter Games in Alaska.
- Mine training program accepted unqualified students video
- A course with a price tag of over half a million dollars of federal money began with participants N.W.T.'s Mine Training Society knew would not be able to actually complete it.
- Brian McKeever falls, gets up, wins Paralympic gold
- Canadian cross-country legend Brian McKeever skied one of the great races in Paralympic history on Wednesday, overcoming an early fall to win gold in the men’s visually impaired 1 km race in Sochi.