Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 12.
Periods of light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut Legislative Assembly begins winter sitting today
- Nunavut's Legislative Assembly begins its longest sitting of the year on Tuesday.
- Ontario skip turned coach key to N.W.T. early success at Scotties
- Ontario skip John Epping reached out to Kerry Galusha about helping out with her Yellowknife team two years ago.
- Uqsuq Corp. investigates mysterious fuel spill on Iqaluit's causeway
- A cleanup is underway on Iqaluit's causeway after Uqsuq Corp. workers found a diesel spill they traced to a section of pipe used for summer resupply.
- Highway 3 in Yellowknife reopens after overturned tanker truck cleared
- N.W.T. Highway 3 in Yellowknife has reopened after a tanker truck overturned near the intersection with Deh Cho Boulevard.
- A mid-winter plunge in Yukon's Fish Lake raises money for charity
- Some hardy Yukoners took a polar swim on Sunday to raise money for Run for Life, a charity that's been drilling water wells in impoverished communities in Kenya.