Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
E 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear overnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- ROYAL VISIT Yukon First Nation to Will and Kate: Help us strengthen our relationship with the Crown
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge continued their Yukon visit Wednesday afternoon in Carcross, where they experienced some Indigenous culture and absorbed some stunning scenery.
- Pet owners could face fines in James Bay community
- Pet owners in the James Bay community of Chisasibi are being warned they will soon face fines for not registering their animals and not respecting animal bylaws which have been in effect for years.
- Arctic explorer Roald Amundsen's former ship raised to surface, awaits trip home to Norway
- After six years of work a team of Norwegians has succeeded in recovering the Maud — a ship that once belonged to famed Arctic explorer Roald Amundsen and sank more than 80 years ago — from its icy grave in Nunavut waters near Cambridge Bay.
- 'It went flying': Boater grateful to community of Aklavik after terrifying accident
- Vince Sharpe is thanking his lucky stars — and the community of Aklavik, N.W.T. — after surviving a terrifying boating accident this week.
- Premiers send Trudeau letter demanding meeting on health care
- Provincial and territorial premiers have written to Justin Trudeau to seek a firm commitment from the prime minister for a meeting on health-care funding before the first ministers' meet to discuss climate change this fall.