Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 9:47 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 19.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 12.
Clear. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Man arrested after Whitehorse break-ins
- RCMP in Whitehorse have arrested a man after some downtown businesses were broken into overnight.
- Parents relieved report into baby Makibi Timilak's death will be released
- The parents of a three-month old baby who died in Cape Dorset in 2012 are relieved a final report looking at circumstances surrounding his death will be released on Monday.
- Yellowknife lakes reach recommended ice thickness for safe walking
- The Yellowknife Fire Department says the ice measurements on all lakes in the city have reached the recommended thickness of 15 centimetres for safe walking.
- Mark Lange named dangerous offender by Yukon court
- Mark Lange has been declared a dangerous offender by a Yukon territorial court. Lange has a lengthy criminal record, including a manslaughter conviction for the 2004 death of a Carcross hotelier.
- Air North awarded 'Best Business' by Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce
- The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce named its annual award winners at a ceremony Thursday night.