Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Clearing. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa video
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 7 N.W.T., 2 Yukon First Nations publish chief, council salaries video
- So far, seven Northwest Territories First Nations and two Yukon First Nations have made public what their chiefs and councillors are paid, under the new First Nations Financial Transparency Act.
- 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse video
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Pond Inlet death
- RCMP charged a Pond Inlet man with second-degree murder in connection with the death of a 43-year-old man in the community over the weekend.
- Methane tanker rolls on Klondike Highway
- A tanker carrying 55,000 litres of methane gas rolled Tuesday night on the Klondike Highway just south of the bridge at Dawson City, Yukon.