Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Search for 4 missing Fort Chip hunters becomes a search and recovery operation
- Dozens of volunteers and police continue to scour the Rocher River and surrounding area for four experienced outdoorsmen who 'always made it home,' according to the sister of two of the missing.
- 'Determined' N.W.T. elders snowmobile to Old Crow, Yukon, 7-year-old grandson in tow
- 'I do what I want to do, and anything I want to do, I do it slow,' says Ernest Vittrekwa, who turned 74 this month after a 200-kilometre journey over the Richardson Mountains.
- Climbers flock to Canada's highest mountain for spring season
- Mount Logan will see twice as many climbers as usual this spring, says Parks Canada. One party has already been rescued.
- Nahanni Butte plans to move ahead with road construction despite court case
- Two stop-work orders and one court appearance later, the Nahanni Butte Dene Band says it won't be denied from building a road out of the small community.
- New life for Yukon's Minto Mine as closure plans put on hold
- Yukon's only operating mine was scheduled to shut down later this year, but Capstone Mining now says it'll keep going until at least 2020. 'I think it's good news for everybody,' said mine manager Ron Light.