Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife promoter creates N.W.T.'s first MMA fight league
- A Yellowknife gym owner has created the Northwest Territories' first mixed martial arts fight league, citing a need for a local promotion to give opportunity to Northern fighters.
- Whitehorse's Raven Recycling to reopen after funding increased
- After the Yukon Government and City of Whitehorse approved temporary funding to the city's recycling processors, Raven Recycling - which closed last October - will reopen its doors in May.
- Photos Iqaluit adventurers prepare for final stretch of four month journey
- Sarah McNair-Landry and her partner Erik Boomer say the latest leg of their long trip - from Pond Inlet to Arctic Bay - has been tough on them and the dogs, and that they're looking to add additional dogs to the team for their journey's final stretch.
- k.d. lang advises N.W.T.'s Leela Gilday during Banff recording session
- Yellowknife singer-songwriter Leela Gilday got more than she bargained for during a recent trip to the Banff Centre of the Arts, where she brushed shoulders with, and received some tips from, a Canadian music legend.
- Audio Jessica Minoza of Fort Providence wins $5K for morel business plan audio
- Jessica Minoza and Westin Hotel chef Ryan O'Flynn won a NAIT 2015 Hatch Start Up Challenge because their plan for a morel buying and distribution business provides employment for people in the N.W.T.