Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. High 14.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New N.W.T. has no confirmed cases of enterovirus D68
- We’ll know next week whether enterovirus D68 is behind 11 respiratory infections diagnosed in the N.W.T. since the summer, but Dr. Andre Correvieau says the virus is only a variant of the common cold.
- N.W.T. looks at joining Alberta's new organ donor registry
- MLAs in the Northwest Territories are reviewing legislation that may make it easier for people from the territory to donate their organs.
- Avian cholera kills fewer birds in Nunavut, Nunavik
- A disease that once ravaged bird populations in the Eastern Arctic is now killing fewer birds in Nunavut and Nunavik.
- IBC plans educational TV channel for Nunavut
- The Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunication Commission is hoping to see more dedicated educational programming on basic cable packages. That’s exactly what the Inuit Broadcasting Corporation wants to provide in Nunavut.
- Relief as smoke clears in Iqaluit after the dump fire
- After burning for nearly four months Iqaluit's dump fire is out and residents are breathing a sigh of relief.