Fort Simpson, NT
Set Fort Simpson as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 10:25 AM
Sunset: 3:39 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 29 this evening.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 30.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-20° | -20°
-4° | -4°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Christy's weather: Blizzard warning for Ulukhaktok, N.W.T.
- CBC North meterologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Thursday, Dec. 18.
- Brother wants answers about how John Wifladt died video
- The family of a Yellowknife man who died after being found seriously injured last weekend says they are still waiting for information from police on how he died.
- Buffalo Airways DC-3 returns to Hay River due to engine fire
- A Buffalo Airways DC-3 made a quick return to Hay River Wednesday morning shortly after takeoff as its left engine was on fire.
- Low income workers need affordable housing: chambers of commerce
- The Whitehorse and Yukon chambers of commerce are still waiting to hear back from Community Services minister Brad Cathers after they sent a letter in October asking the government to address the need for affordable housing.
- Final episode of Ice Pilots NWT to air Wednesday night
- The final episode of Ice Pilots NWT, a reality TV program about Buffalo Airways in Hay River, N.W.T., will air Wednesday night on the History Channel.