Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 40 this morning.
Periods of snow. Low minus 24.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of snow in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 24.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-28° | -31°
-18° | -24°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
-31° | -36°
-24° | -33°
-30° | -35°
-22° | -31°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Yellowknife speedskating club celebrates 35 years video
- The Yellowknife Speed Skating Club is marking a milestone, celebrating its 35th year at the same time that one of its alumni is off to the Winter Olympics.
- Ross River bridge granted a temporary reprieve
- The Yukon government is putting the demolition of the suspension bridge at Ross River on hold to get a second opinion on the health of the historic structure.
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.