Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 38.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 23.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 22.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -30°
1° | -22°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
-31° | -35°
-24° | -31°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens Saturday
- The Fort Chipewyan Winter Road opens to light traffic on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Santa's gifts come by sealift in Grise Fiord
- For more than 20 years, Santa has been delivering a toy by sealift to each boy and girl under 13 years old in Grise Fiord, Nunavut, with a little help from the hamlet and the community's co-op.