Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening. Local smoke. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Local smoke. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Local smoke. Low 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife power outages caused by fire under power line video
- A forest fire burning under the main transmission line between the Snare hydro facility and Yellowknife caused power outages in the city Wednesday afternoon.
- Michael Macpherson's mother urges him to turn himself in video
- Yukon RCMP are still searching for Macpherson, 32, who is wanted on a charge of second degree murder in the stabbing death of Tanner Sinclair.
- N.W.T. ready to host unwelcome pipelines: Industry Minister
- At the Pacific Northwest Economic Region summit in Whistler, B.C., the Northwest Territories' Minister of Industry, David Ramsay, said the territory is ready to host oil pipelines that are unwelcome in B.C. or the United States.
- Yukon skiers dream of 5km paved roller-ski track
- Cross Country Yukon is looking at paving a 5 kilometre track on the Mount McIntyre ski trails in Whitehorse so skiers can keep training all summer.
- Heavy fog delays flights for third day in Iqaluit
- Iqaluit is in its third day of heavy fog that led to 12 cancelled flights on Monday and six on Tuesday. The airport manager says he can’t remember a time when the weather has affected this many flights.