Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 13.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low 6.
Sunny. High 15.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New German kayakers reach Bering Sea from Hay River, N.W.T.
- Four months after shoving off from Hay River, N.W.T., high school buddies Jan Kruger and Janosch Hagen reached the Bering Sea in Alaska, paddling the Mackenzie and Yukon Rivers, and braving a 160km portage through the Richardson Mountains.
- Hay River seniors centre installs solar panels
- The future is bright for the Whispering Willows Seniors complex in Hay River, where this week crews are installing the largest array of rooftop solar panels in the Northwest Territories.
- Yellowknife cries foul on power rate hike; others cry foul on city
- Yellowknife city hall is urging the public utilities board to take the power corporation to task on its latest proposed rate hike. Others say the city itself has also been pushing up the cost of living in the capital.
- 19 remote cottage lots draw 60 Yukoners to land lottery today
- Sixty people have applied for 19 remote cottage lots the government is selling on Bennett and Tagish Lakes. A lottery draw will be held this afternoon to see who gets to buy.
- N.W.T. has no confirmed cases of enterovirus D68
- We’ll know next week whether enterovirus D68 is behind 11 respiratory infections diagnosed in the N.W.T. since the summer, but Dr. Andre Correvieau says the virus is only a variant of the common cold.