Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 9:40 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:59 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
SSE 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 5.
Clearing late this evening. Low zero.
Sunny. High plus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Feds negotiating residential school education credits extension
- Today’s the deadline to apply for the $3,000 residential school personal education credits, but the federal government is considering an extension, and Dene Nation Chief Bill Erasmus is encouraging people who still want to apply to do so.
- Rising fuel prices raise questions in N.W.T. communities
- People in communities that receive subsidized fuel wonder why their fuel has risen as much as 13 per cent when its dropping in other areas.
- Nunavut actor, Natar Ungalaaq, begins work on feature film
- The award-winning Inuk actor, Natar Ungalaaq, has begun casting calls in Igloolik, Nunavut, in the search for actors to appear in his new feature film.
- N.W.T. government delaying junior kindergarten rollout
- Premier Bob McLeod has announced the territory is reviewing the controversial junior kindergarten program and plans to expand the program into regional centres are on hold pending that review.
- Yukon judge mulls sentence in attempted murder of officers
- Chris Cornell is being sentenced in Yukon Supreme Court for a violent incident that included shots fired at police officers near Haines Junction, Yukon, three years ago.