Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:10 AM
Sunset: 11:09 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 18.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon court rules Kluane First Nation can evict convicted men
- The Yukon territorial court has ruled the Kluane First Nation has the right to evict two brothers from their Burwash Landing homes. Brothers Wilfred Sheldon and Derek Johnson are currently under a court order not to live in the community.
- Enterprise, N.W.T., man scares off black bear with pillow
- A cabin owner near Enterprise had a scare last week when a bear came right up to his window in the middle of the night. Luckily, he had all he needed to scare off the predator right beside him.
- Ottawa researchers in Cape Dorset to document Arctic plant life
- Researchers from the Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa are in Cape Dorset, Nunavut studying local plant life. Their ultimate goal is to produce a comprehensive catalogue of all plants that exist across the Canadian Arctic.
- Yukon government cuts Pioneer Utility Grant for high-earning seniors
- The Yukon government is "modernizing" its Pioneer Utility Grant, cutting the subsidy for the territory's high-earning seniors.
- N.W.T. first Canadian province or territory to join You Can Play project
- Sport North, the Northwest Territories' governing body for sport, is becoming the first Canadian province or territory to join the You Can Play initiative, strengthening its policies and resources for LGBTQ inclusion in sport.