Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of snow
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of snow early this morning. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High plus 5.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near 6.
Cloudy. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Live Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial video
- Parliament Hill came under attack today after a man with a rifle shot a soldier standing guard at the National War Memorial in downtown Ottawa. A gunman inside Parliament has been confirmed dead. Ottawa police say shots were fired at three locations in Ottawa and one suspect is believed still at large.
- 'It's affecting everyone': fuel prices jump 22% in Tuktoyatuk
- The mayor of Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T. is calling on the territorial government to subsidize fuel costs in the community, after prices rose because fuel had to be trucked in instead of shipped by barge from Hay River.
- Nunavut MLAs say no more consequences for David Joanasie
- During the first sitting since South Baffin MLA David Joanasie was charged with drunk driving on P.E.I. this summer, Iqaluit-Tasiluk MLA George Hickes put forward a motion that reprimanded Joanasie, stating the legislative assembly's strong opposition to impaired driving.
- Yellowknife mother shaken after man grabs son's backpack
- "I couldn't commend him more when I showed up to the school and gave him a great big hug and explained he did exactly what he needed to do," says Theresa McRae, after a man tried to grab her son's backpack on his way to school Tuesday morning.
- WEATHER Heavy snow for the Dehcho, -30 C wind chill in the Kitikmeot
- Blizzards, snowfall, strong winds: CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga looks at the day's forecast in all three territories.