Fort Resolution, NT
Set Fort Resolution as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow. Low minus 18.
Periods of snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon.
Periods of snow. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight then northwest 30 before morning. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-25° | -27°
-13° | -17°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stanton doctor loses USB stick with 4,000 patients’ information video
- The CEO of Yellowknife’s Stanton Territorial Hospital is apologizing after a doctor there lost a USB stick containing the names, birth dates and health card numbers for thousands of Stanton Medical Clinic patients earlier this month.
- 3 youth arrested in connection with Tuktoyaktuk Kitti Hall fire
- RCMP say three youth under the age of 18 have been arrested in connection with a fire Wednesday at Tuktoyaktuk's community hall.
- Rival golf course owner uncovered Mountain View land buy-back deal video
- Jeff Luehmann, who owns Meadow Lakes Golf & Country Club, says he was tipped off by a government employee about the Mountain View Golf Club land deal and that's when he started searching for a paper trail.
- Carmacks Mayor Elaine Wyatt dies of cancer
- Elaine Wyatt, who had been mayor of Carmacks, Yukon, for nine years, died in hospital in Whitehorse Wednesday morning, of cancer.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell meal slots welded shut a year later
- Cpl. Lorne Morrison testified this morning that he was never briefed on Solomon Uyarasuk’s death, even though he arrived at the detachment as the officer in charge just six weeks later, but he went ahead and ordered the meal slots in the detachment's cells welded shut.