Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 2 with frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Run for the Cure draws thousands to Churchill Square
- Monica MacKay shares her story of struggling with breast cancer -- one of thousands of survivors who took part in this year's Run for the Cure.
- Profile Canada's refugees: Where they come from by the numbers video
- Colombia has been the leading source country for refugees coming to Canada, people from China have the most refugee claims accepted and Syrians have the highest acceptance rate.
- 1,470-lb. gourd takes top prize at Alberta pumpkin festival video
- Brought in by forklift and flanked by volunteers in orange overalls, Raymond Beaudin's record-breaking pumpkin was the talk of the town in Smoky Lake this weekend.
- Blog Rosanna Deerchild: Talking to my daughters about the dangers of being an indigenous woman
- As a parent, you always want to keep your children safe. You teach them to look both ways before crossing the street, you warn them about stranger danger and to always call if they need you no matter what, when or why. But what if the colour of their skin is what puts them in danger?
- Recap Sean Whyte lifts Eskimos to win over Bombers with last-second field goal video
- Sean Whyte booted a 53-yard field goal as time expired to give the Edmonton Eskimos a 24-23 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday.