Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Light snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon then light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Kipnes Centre patient dragged from bed, family told she fell
- Susan Carter learned the truth about how her mother ended up lying on the floor at an Edmonton care home after examining footage from a hidden video camera that shows the 89-year-old getting dragged from her bed by a patient in the middle of the night.
- David Wynn funeral in St. Albert to honour slain RCMP officer video
- Thousands of people will pack into a hockey arena in Alberta this afternoon to say goodbye to Const. David Wynn, a Mountie killed in the line of duty. CBCNews.ca will have LIVE coverage of the funeral and procession starting at 1:30 p.m. MT.
- Const. David Wynn memorialized in letter from 11-year-old student video
- Thousands are honouring the Alberta Mountie killed outside Edmonton earlier this month - among them, Declan Cayanga, an 11-year-old boy that Const. David Wynn met while working with his school.
- Link Byfield, columnist, politician and publisher, dead at 63
- A conservative columnist, politician and publisher whose magazine was once a leading voice of Canadian conservatives has died.
- Const. David Wynn public visitation held Sunday afternoon
- A public visitation is being held in Edmonton Sunday afternoon for the RCMP officer killed in a shooting at a St. Albert casino last week.