Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
N 18 km/h
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Periods of rain changing to snow overnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 1.
Snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Breaking Gunman fires several shots, police cordon off part of Grande Prairie
- RCMP have confirmed to CBC News that they're investigating a shooting at a rural location north of Grande Prairie.
- Edmonton transit 'cautiously optimistic' LRT will open in May ... or June
- On Tuesday, LRT construction manager Wayne Mandryk said the new NAIT line will definitely open ... in either late May or early June.
- Temporary foreign workers prepare to leave the country
- Thousands of temporary foreign workers’ permits will expire April 1 and they’ll have to leave the country.
- Dr. Ismail Taher takes the stand to answer to sex assault charges
- An Edmonton doctor took the stand Tuesday to respond to charges that he sexually assaulted a teenaged patient while giving her an examination.
- Trucking companies serving oilsands see business plummet
- Since June 2014, truck operators supplying Alberta’s oilsands region have gone into "survival mode," says company owner.