Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
SW 14 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 12.
Periods of snow ending late in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-8° | -25°
18° | -13°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Funeral held for second child dead from pesticide poisoning
- The funeral is being held today for a second child from the same family who died from pesticide poisoning.
- Canadian beef restricted by China over BSE case
- China has joined Taiwan, Korea, Peru and Belarus in restricting imports of Canadian beef products because of concern over a case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) found in Alberta.
- Updated Man charged with multiple sexual assaults around Terwillegar
- Edmonton police have arrested a 31-year-old man following a string of sexual assaults in south Edmonton over a two-year span.
- Consumer proposal filings spike as debt-ridden Albertans seek relief
- There has been a sharp increase in the number of Albertans filing consumer proposals as a way to get out from under heavy debt loads, new figures reveal.
- CSIS has little power to stop terrorist recruitment, experts say
- CSIS has little power under its current mandate to prevent recruitment by radical groups such as ISIS, hampering its battle to root out terrorism, security experts say.