Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 3:47 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 27.
Light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
Light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 'Lock her up' reflects 'ugly edge' in politics: Premier Rachel Notley video
- Premier Rachel Notley said Tuesday she believes "Lock her up" chants directed at her during a recent anti-carbon tax rally do not represent the beliefs of a majority of Canadians and Albertans.
- New New pilot project tests eyesight of Grade 2 students
- One in four school-aged children has a vision problem that goes undiagnosed or is misdiagnosed as a behavioural concern such as hyperactivity. A new pilot project is underway in Edmonton schools to test the eye sight of all Grade 2 students.
- Education minister moves to boost Alberta students' math grades
- Alberta students and teachers are getting a helping hand to boost their math skills with changes to the provincial curriculum announced Tuesday by Education Minister David Eggen.
- Alberta vehicle industry watchdog ousts director following review
- The watchdog organization for Alberta’s car dealership industry is ousting its CEO. John Bachinski will be replaced as CEO of the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC), the non-government agency responsible for regulating new and used car dealers in the province.
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley says pipeline will boost B.C.'s GDP by $1B audio
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley says Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project will provide a billion dollar bump to B.C.'s GDP.