Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 9:58 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Local smoke. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Local smoke this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Sentencing begins for killer who beat Edmonton man during break-in video
- John Kwiatkowski was beaten to death, simply because he left his door unlocked. In court today, a Crown prosecutor will ask the judge to sentence the killer as an adult.
- Go Public Familiar shopper scam becoming increasing sophisticated
- A man in Sherwood Park, Alta., is one of the latest victims of mystery shopper scammers who have likely ripped-off Canadians for millions of dollars this year alone.
- Updated Alberta wildfire near Wabasca forces 5,000 people from homes
- About 5,000 people have been evacuated from the path of a wildfire that has prompted the northern Alberta hamlet of Wabasca to declare a local state of emergency.
- Mayor Iveson called 'pimp' for city's complacency in regulating body rub parlours
- Edmonton's mayor and city councillors were repeatedly called pimps at a committee meeting about body rub centres on Monday.
- Mortonville fire evacuation: Residents in northern Alberta forced to flee
- People living in Mortonville, a community on the Old Smith Highway in northern Alberta are being forced from their homes as fire threatens houses and businesses in the area.