Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:03 AM
Sunset: 3:46 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Clearing early in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Child severely injured in assault on Paul Band
- RCMP have made an arrest after a six-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital in Edmonton following an assault on an Alberta reserve.
- Homicide police seek witnesses to beating death on Whyte Avenue
- A 24-year-old man who was found beaten near Whyte Avenue early Saturday morning has died in hospital, police say.
- Serious crash closes Highway 20 near Rimbey
- RCMP have closed a section of Highway 20 following a serious crash Sunday afternoon.
- 'Huff and puff' technology questioned after leak at CNRL Wolf Lake site
- Greenpeace is raising concerns about the technology an Alberta oilsands operation uses to extract crude, following a second leak at a Canadian Natural Resources facility.
- High River Flyers mourn loss of captain after crash leaves 2 dead
- The High River Flyers hockey team is mourning the loss of its captain after a crash Saturday morning killed two southern Alberta men.