Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
SE 4 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. A few flurries beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm over southern sections. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Happy second winter: Snowfall warnings in effect for Edmonton area
- Wet, sticky snow is piling up in Edmonton and the surrounding area, and snowfall warnings are in effect for some parts of central Alberta.
- Gas station employee seriously injured after hit-and-run in Sherwood Park
- RCMP are looking for a silver Dodge Ram after a gas station employee was run down while trying to stop an alleged gas-and-dash in Sherwood Park on Saturday.
- Oilers first-round win sends Edmonton fans into frenzy video
- The Edmonton Oilers clinched their playoff series against the San Jose Sharks with a huge win in California. Back home in Edmonton, thousands of fans jammed the team's arena to watch the game on the big screen.
- Saddle Lake dancer lands prestigious role in one of world's largest powwows video
- A teenager from Saddle Lake First Nation has been chosen as one of the lead dancers for an event considered to be one of the world's biggest powwows.
- Riverdale all shook up over Valley Line LRT construction
- Construction on the Valley Line LRT is leading Riverdale residents to complain about noise and worry about potential damage to their homes.