Mildred Lake, AB
Set Mildred Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 9:57 PM
W 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Tires, rims stolen from Leduc car dealership, RCMP say
- Late Thursday night or early Friday morning, two large holes were cut into the fence at Schwab Chevrolet Buick GMC fleet car lot in Leduc, police say. In the morning 13 vehicles were found sitting on wooden blocks instead of rubber.
- Notley, other premiers call for more federal help with disaster response
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley and other provincial and territorial leaders called on the federal government Friday to do more to help provinces and territories recover quickly when they are hit by natural disasters such as the Fort McMurray wildfire.
- Suncor pipeline spill north of Fort McMurray under investigation
- The Alberta Energy Regulator is investigating a pipeline spill early Friday morning at a Suncor oilsands facility north of Fort McMurray.
- Video K-Days parade draws thousands video
- The annual K-Days parade in downtown Edmonton saw a massive turnout today. Blue skies and sun were the backdrop as floats, inflatables and marching bands entertained thousands who lined the streets.
- Saskatchewan city shuts down water intake due to Husky Energy oil slick
- The Saskatchewan city of North Battleford shut down its water intake plant Friday because of a major pipeline oil spill.