Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 8:46 AM ADT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 8:46 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness late this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Low plus 2 with patchy frost.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Coming Up Jami Springer's family to make public statement on disappearance video
- The family of Jami Springer is making a public statement about the disappearance of the 27-year old woman from Moncton, who hasn’t been seen in almost a month.
- Dentists call for return of fluoride in Moncton water
- Dentists are urging Moncton to resume putting fluoride in its water after its five-year moratorium on the practice expires on Dec. 31.
- Nature NB sees proposed Fredericton building as threat to birds
- The construction of a proposed office building in Fredericton poses a danger to bird populations in the city, says the executive director of Nature NB.
- PC leadership candidate Mike Allen has fundraising effort shut down
- With just weeks to go before New Brunswick Progressive Conservatives select a new provincial leader, former MP Mike Allen's campaign is being denied access to some of the money raised from donors after the party deemed one of the methods used to get it was illegal.
- NB Liquor lawsuit may undermine confidence in accessing information
- The threat of a lawsuit against New Brunswick’s information commissioner could undermine confidence in the province’s freedom of information system, according to a journalism professor.