Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 25, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
N 30 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Gallant proposes French immersion to start in Grade 1 video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant promised to restore the entry point of French immersion to Grade 1 or even kindergarten to the Legislative Assembly on Thursday.
- J.D. Irving's Crown forest contract made public
- A 25-year agreement between J.D. Irving Ltd. and the provincial government for the company's forest operations on Crown land was released in the New Brunswick Legislature Thursday by Natural Resources Minister Paul Robichaud.
- Saint John man gets wheelchair repairs from province video
- A Saint John man's powered wheelchair has been fixed by the New Brunswick Department of Social Development.
- Wet weather hampering repair of flood-damaged roads video
- Wet weather isn't helping New Brunswick Department of Transportation and Infrastructure crews who are working to rebuild roads crumbled by flooding.
- Foreign worker program benefits some N.B. businesses video
- Canada's Temporary Foreign Worker Program is working for many New Brunswick Business Council members, says the organization's president.