Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Ice pellets mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. Ice pellets mixed with snow beginning near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 2.
Ice pellets changing to freezing rain in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Ice pellets mixed with snow||Rain||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dennis Oland's murder conviction overturned on 'contentious point of law,' Crown argues
- The New Brunswick Court of Appeal overturned Dennis Oland's second-degree murder conviction "on a narrow and contentious point of law" and "in a manner incompatible with … the importance of jury decisions," Crown prosecutors argue in a bid to have the case reviewed by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New Brunswick weather: an icy mess on Tuesday
- Environment Canada said an intense low pressure system will approach New Brunswick bringing snow, ice pellets and freezing rain beginning Tuesday morning.
- Group proposing MHS 'renaissance' seeks council approval, with or without library
- The spokesperson for a group wanting to redevelop the former Moncton High School building says he hopes the proposal is accepted — whether or not it includes moving the public library.
- Swastika in snow at Mount A created by youths from outside Sackville
- A swastika carved in the snow at Mount Allison University was created by "youth from outside the Sackville community," according to an internal investigation by the university.
- Moncton CIBC robbed by armed man
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating an armed bank robbery that occurred in Moncton on Monday morning.