Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. High minus 15.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 20.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Inmate van crash secrecy leads to criticism of government
- Premier David Alward promised a more open government when he was elected in 2010, but New Brunswick has instead secured a reputation as one of most secretive provinces in Canada.
- New False 911 calls should result in fines, says Moncton councillor
- A Moncton city councillor says introducing steep fines could help cut down on the hundreds of false 911 calls every month.
- MS sufferer upset new drug plan won't cover her medication
- A Sussex Corner, N.B., woman is unhappy the province’s new prescription drug plan won’t cover medication that treats her multiple sclerosis.
- Exclusive Government tried to keep inmate crash details secret
- A CBC News investigation has revealed officials with the Department of Justice and Sheriff’s Services took steps to keep details of a violent April 2012 sheriff van crash, in which inmates were seriously injured, from public scrutiny.
- Troy Lifford disappointed by attempt to keep records secret video
- Justice Minister Troy Lifford says instructions by civil servants to destroy photographs concerning a 2012 accident involving a sheriff's van transporting prisoners were "unfortunate."