Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton Police scour Canada Street after report of man with gun
- Police in Fredericton are asking the public for information after a man allegedly pulled a gun on a woman near Canada Street.
- Heinz Pear Green Bean Mango baby food recalled
- Heinz Canada is recalling Pear Green Bean Mango baby food due to potential seal issues.
- Saint John fire displaces north-end residents
- More than a dozen people in Saint John were temporarily displaced Friday afternoon when fire broke out in a three-storey apartment building in the north end.
- New Brunswick Liquor Act court challenge wraps up in Bathurst
- Moosehead Breweries financial officer testified Friday that interprovincial beer trade restrictions help prevent wide-scale bootlegging in the province.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed