Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New St. John River ice mass moving, water levels could rise
- Emergency officials in New Brunswick are keeping a close eye on ice that is slowly moving down the St. John River after a 35-kilometre ice jam broke in two overnight.
- New Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian novelist, dead at 77
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- New Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police office shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.
- N.B. this week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed