Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 4.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Chief justice wants judge-moving bill reviewed by Supreme Court
- The chief justice of New Brunswick's Court of Queen's Bench is asking the Canadian Superior Courts Judges Association to challenge proposed changes to New Brunswick's Judicature Act by means of a reference case to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New Pedestrian struck and killed by vehicle in Hatfield Point
- RCMP are investigating after a 54-year-old Hatfield Point man, who was walking along Highway 124 on Sunday night, was struck and killed by a vehicle.
- Fredericton fights iciest winter in years audio
- An wild blend of rain and snow has made for a slippery winter in Fredericton this year. Mike Walker, manager of Roadway Operations for the City of Fredericton, has never seen city streets as icy and slick.
- 4 lessons women learn from being single later in life audio
- Being suddenly single can come as a devastating shock for many women, but a separation, divorce, or death of a partner can also be a catalyst for taking the reins of one's life, according to author and former stockbroker Victoria Ryce.
- Ellen's law request goes to Moncton council
- Moncton city councillor Greg Turner is bringing a resolution before Monday night's council meeting hoping to add the city's support to a growing movement to improve cycling safety.