Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 5.
Snow changing to ice pellets then changing to freezing rain after midnight and ending before morning then cloudy. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Bodychecking ban gets mixed reaction at Challenge Cup
- Mixed reaction continues to Hockey Canada's recent rule that bans body contact for children under 13-years-old.
- Woman, 75, mugged in Saint John
- Police in Saint John are looking for a suspect after a 75-year-old woman was mugged for her purse Saturday night.
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.