Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Some candidates turn to crowdfunding to finance campaigns
- Some candidates in the provincial election are asking voters to put their money where their mouse is by using crowdfunding to finance their campaigns.
- Brian Gallant defends stance on natural resource jobs
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant took his campaign to Saint John on Tuesday night where he was looking for votes in a city where the Progressive Conservative resource development strategy has earned significant support.
- Dieppe family from Tunisia facing deportation
- A Dieppe family from Tunisia could soon be facing deportation after unsuccessfully appealing a denied refugee claim.
- Role of hospitals must be reviewed, health expert says
- New Brunswick needs to merge the departments of Health and Social Development and re-examine how surgical hospitals are spread around the province, according to a health expert.
- Moncton family's anti-PC flyers don't break election rules
- A Moncton-area family is not violating campaign financing rules despite sending out 90,000 flyers slamming the Progressive Conservative government’s policy on seniors.