Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:09 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near 10.
Showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New 2 schools targeted for closure in Anglophone West district
- Schools in Stanley, Bath and Coles Island are being recommended for closure by the district education council in Anglophone West School District.
- New Miramichi firefighters use Twitter to highlight staffing woes
- The union representing Miramichi’s firefighters is taking to Twitter to raise concerns about staffing problems at the city’s two fire halls.
- New Heavy rain prompts police to caution drivers
- Police in Fredericton and Saint John are cautioning drivers to drive cautiously Friday as heavy rain is causing water to pool on some streets and roads.
- Alan Cockeram denies inappropriate breast exam allegations
- A Saint John doctor facing complaints from 26 women that he conducted unnecessary and inappropriate breast examinations says the claims are untrue.
- In Depth Ombudsman, privacy boss call for more open N.B. government video
- Democratic observers and officials call on Premier Brian Gallant to lead the province to more transparency and less partisanship in the civil service