Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SSW 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Edmundston's St. John the Baptist church fire 'suspicious' video
- A fire destroyed that destroyed a 140-year-old church in Edmundston, N.B., on Saturday is being investigated as a potential arson, according to police.
- New Brunswick election campaign in its final day video
- It's the final day of campaigning in the New Brunswick election.
- Opinion Jamie Gillies: New Brunswick's trend of electing young premiers
- St. Thomas University's Jamie Gillies analyzes the unique New Brunswick trend of electing young premiers.
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- In Depth Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- The invention of cereal more than 100 years ago transformed the average breakfast. Now fast-food restaurants are trying to cash in on Canadians’ new morning craving for even more convenient foods.