Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 8:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain|
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
4° | -13°
39° | 9°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Tree of Hope campaign aims for $1.5M to fight cancer video
- The 14th annual Tree of Hope radio broadcast takes place on CBC Radio One in Moncton today from 6 a.m. until 9 a.m. and continues with Radio-Canada's l'Arbre de l'espoir Radiothon from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- More flurries, cold temperatures expected today: Peter Coade
- New Brunswick will see some flurries today, on top of the dumping of snow from yesterday's storm, says meteorologist Peter Coade.
- New Abortions won't be performed in clinics: Victor Boudreau
- Health Minister Victor Boudreau says the provincial government’s decision to open up access to abortion in New Brunswick hospitals isn’t opening the door to having the procedure performed in stand-alone clinics.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore opens in new Saint John location
- The Habitat for Humanity Saint John Region ReStore has a new home.
- Opinion Abortion reform may signal 'more enlightened time' on women's issues
- Rosella Melanson, the former executive director of the New Brunswick Advisory Council on the Status of Women, says if Wednesday's aborition policy change is the start of a "more enlightened time" then there is more to be done to improve conditions for women.