Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
NE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Mactaquac dam replacement cost could hit $5B, says NB Power
- New figures from NB Power put the cost of replacing the Mactaquac Hydro Generating Station by 2030 as high as $5 billion.
- New High rates of car ownership and heart disease no coincidence video
- New Brunswick has one of the highest rates of car-ownership in Canada.
- New Accused cocaine dealer in Saint John denied release
- A Saint John man is facing charges after police say they seized six grams of crack cocaine in the uptown area during a "takedown" on Monday.
- Leatherback turtle freed from lobster trap in Shediac Bay
- A sailor on Shediac Bay freed a 300-kilogram leatherback sea turtle from lobster trap lines last week as sightings of these large reptiles entangled in nets are growing in southeastern New Brunswick.
- Live Ebola virus discussed at health ministers' talks in Banff, Alta. video
- Health Minister Rona Ambrose and Dr. Gregory Taylor, Canada's chief public health officer, discuss the Ebola outbreak in West Africa today at the meeting of federal, provincial and territorial health ministers in Banff, Alta. CBC is livestreaming the event starting 11:15 a.m. ET.