Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 7:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-1° | -18°
30° | -0°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Record natural gas bills have N.B. landlords speaking out
- Small New Brunswick landlords who heat their buildings with natural gas are calling for tighter government control over gas companies as record bills for February began arriving this week.
- Fisheries officer defied order to drop charges in Robichaud case
- A former fisheries enforcement officer testified Thursday that he was “surprised” when he was told by email to drop aquaculture charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud.
- Anti-shale gas group calls for 10-year moratorium
- A group opposed to shale gas development and production in the province is calling on political parties to stand behind a legislated 10-year moratorium.
- Fredericton landfill earns $350K turning methane into power
- The Fredericton Region Solid Waste Commission earned a profit of $350,000 during its first year of producing electricity from methane.
- Opossum trapped near Rexton a first for New Brunswick audio
- Trapper Albert Allain got the surprise of his life when he found this opossum in one of his snares near Rexton - a first for New Brunswick.