Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of thundershowers. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 1 confirmed dead after RV slams into group of motorcycles in northern N.B.
- A major accident involving a group of at least 15 motorcycles and an RV near Edmundston, N.B., has claimed the life of one person, and sent several others to hospital.
- Critics, industry respond to glyphosate report
- The release of a much anticipated report on the controversial herbicide glyphosate has elicited several responses from industry and critics.
- Daily walking regime helps Moncton man drop 200 pounds
- It wasn't a diet that helped Moncton's Kirby Jensen drop 200 pounds, it was two years of regular, daily walking.
- Maritime lobster industry reportedly doing better than ever
- The Maritime Fisherman's Union says industry revenues are trending to an all-time high, with a record-high lobster population off the coast of New Brunswick and international demand continuing to increase.
- Saint John woman claims she's been unfairly evicted
- A Saint John woman with cerebral palsy claims she is being wrongfully evicted from her apartment in the city’s north end, for being a nuisance to others.