Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers except flurries over higher terrain early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick weather: flurries possible in the north today
- You will need to put away your sandals and dig out a scarf as this week gets off to a cool start in New Brunswick.
- Acadian Peninsula's recycling program exceeds expectations
- People on the Acadian Peninsula are recycling more material than expected according to Cedric Landry, the communications director for the peninsula's regional service commission.
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- Dennis Oland's bail appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada is expected to proceed on Oct. 31, even if a decision from the New Brunswick Court of Appeal on his second-degree murder conviction makes the hearing a moot point for him.
- Firefighters find woman's body after Val-d'Amour fire
- The death of a woman is being treated as suspicious, RCMP said Sunday.
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- More than 3,000 runners and walkers took part in the Legs for Literacy race Sunday morning.