Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New $216M price tag for new Saint John water treatment plant
- Documents just released by the city of Saint John show the city's soon to be constructed public-private water treatment system will cost $216 million dollars. The financial terms were locked in Thursday in Toronto and the final price is, in part, on long term interest rates.
- Brian Gallant pushes Energy East pipeline on Tout le monde en parle
- Premier Brian Gallant used a Sunday night appearance on the popular Tout le monde en parle to debate Montreal’s mayor over the merits of building the Energy East pipeline.
- Atlantic Salmon Federation wants ban on keeping salmon retained
- The Atlantic Salmon Federation doesn't believe the salmon population in New Brunswick rivers is plentiful enough to support a return to allowing anglers to keep fish they catch.
- Energy East pipeline rejected by aboriginal group
- The proposed Energy East pipeline is being rejected by a traditional aboriginal group in the province.
- 1 person dead, 5 displaced in Saint John apartment fire
- One person is dead after an early-morning apartment fire in Saint John that forced several other people from their homes.