Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- More than a third of the fatal traffic crashes this year on roads patrolled by the New Brunswick RCMP have involved impaired driving.
- Hallelujah! Symphony NB concert to raise funds for cathedral renos audio
- Symphony New Brunswick plans to raise the new roof at Saint John’s Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception during a special concert Saturday night.
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade
- The New Brunswick and federal governments will spend more than $45 million to improve connections to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
- Under the ice of lakes: 'There is a lot alive and active down there'
- UNB professor Brian Hayden says 63 researchers studying lakes around the world during the winter found an unexpected amount of life under the ice.
- Wanted: the Indigenous Star Wars audio
- Jesse Wente, movie critic, advocate and CBC columnist, speaks out on the misrepresentation of Indigenous people in popular culture and the need for more First Nations movies.