Set Oromocto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. High minus 5.
Clear. Low minus 19.
Sunny. High minus 3.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dominic Boudriau, pleaded guilty to trafficking charges
- The Moncton Wildcats have announced the suspension of their equipment manager because of drug charges in Quebec.
- Paul Ronald Breau, 47, missing since Thursday
- Shediac RCMP are asking for the public's help to locate a missing 47-year-old man from Grande-Digue.
- Saint John comes up short on economic performance targets
- Saint John's economic development agency is disputing there are problems with the city's economy despite failing to meet several performance targets it set for itself just last year.
- FORECAST Maritimes to have sunny, but cool weekend
- Environment Canada is calling for a sunny weekend with temperatures in the negatives across the Maritimes.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed