Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 21.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -34°
-2° | -29°
-19° | -34°
-2° | -29°
-16° | -28°
3° | -18°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- CSIS to be given 'power to disrupt,' not arrest, in new anti-terror bill video
- Canada's spy agency is to be given a host of new powers aimed at blocking and disrupting potential extremists. They are to be part of a sweeping new anti-terror package to be unveiled Friday. Chris Hall has details.
- Tim Hortons confirms 350 layoffs as workers say they were blindsided
- Two days after news of mass layoffs at Tim Hortons broke, the company finally confirmed late Thursday how many people were laid off, telling CBC News that about 350 lost their jobs this week.
- Interactive Illustrations tell story of Marlene Bird, homeless woman beaten and set on fire
- Marlene Bird was beaten, assaulted and set on fire six months ago. The 47-year-old Cree woman, a homeless residential school survivor, barely survived the horrific attack. These illustrations look at the circumstances that contributed to Marlene's attack and her struggle to recover.
- Video Justin Bieber: 'I'm not who I was pretending to be,' says Canadian pop star video
- Justin Bieber has apologized to fans for coming off as "arrogant" and "conceited" following an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Islamic extremism delays permit for Montreal Muslim centre
- Montreal city officials will decide Monday what to do about a proposed Islamic community centre drawing criticism because of its ties to controversial Imam Hamza Chaoui.