Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
WNW 15 km/h
A few clouds
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. A few rain showers beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 7.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|A few showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -10°
48° | 14°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Pro-marijuana protesters hit Parliament Hill audio
- An annual day of celebrating cannabis culture is ramping up into mainstream political activism as the pot-smoking 4/20 movement takes on marijuana prohibition with rallies across Canada.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.
- Vendor asking $11,000 for Habs playoff ticket
- Some ticket scalpers and other Habs ticket-holders are looking to capitalize on the Montreal Canadiens' playoff series momentum by asking for outrageous ticket resale prices.