Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Bell removes Touch-Tone fee from bills, but customers still on the hook
- Canada voted Touch-Tone fee "Canada's dumbest charge" on Marketplace last fall. Now, the fee is disappearing from phone bills, but customers are still paying the unpopular charge in the cost of a landline.
- New Aeroplan says 'blackouts are gone' — but what about those fuel surcharges?
- Aeroplan says it has heard the complaints, and its (relatively) new way of redeeming points means lack of seat availability is a thing of the past.
- Photos Camera Atomica: Tracing the photographic legacy of nuclear events
- Camera Atomica is the first substantial exhibition of nuclear photography from 1945 to 2011. Here are some highlights of the show, which opens at the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto on July 8.
- New Renovation of Senate's temporary home $29M over budget
- Public Works is fixing up Ottawa's old railway station as a temporary home for the Senate, with a move scheduled for 2018. But just months into the job, engineers say the structure needs work beyond its $190-million budget, and the Senate is resisting attempts to find savings.
- Pan Am Games: Rentable passengers hope to cash in video
- Would you pay a stranger to ride in your car? How about two strangers? A few Toronto-area entrepreneurs hope so, and are offering a very simple service to time-strapped commuters during the Pan Am Games.