Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
NW 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Mohawk leaders may not take part when Montreal's Energy East hearings resume
- The grand chiefs from Kanesatake and Kahnawake say they may not take part in the National Energy Board hearings when they eventually resume in Montreal. Both men say they already had misgivings about the process.
- Searching for HMS Terror: Hunt resumes for 2nd Franklin Expedition ship
- A Parks Canada-led team resumes the search this week for HMS Terror, the second ship in the ill-fated 1845 Franklin Expedition.
- Ontario guaranteed-income pilot moves ahead with new report
- Former Conservative senator Hugh Segal delivers a key report this week on a plan by Ontario to launch a pilot project to guarantee a minimum income for participants in a community still to be selected. In an interview, Segal gives some hints about the report's contents — and rebuts critics who say such programs foster laziness.
- Canada's ad industry cracking down on paid endorsements on social media
- Canada's advertising industry is taking long-overdue steps to curb misleading posts on blogs and social media that double as paid product endorsements in an effort to keep so-called influencers honest.
- U.S. approval of commercial UAVs outpacing Canadian rules
- Things are looking up for U.S. drone advocates. New Federal Aviation Administration rules allowing companies to fly small unmanned aerial vehicles for commercial purposes came into effect this week.