Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
16° | -4°
61° | 25°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Nepal earthquake: Alan Hancock recalls avalanche that buried camp video
- A Canadian mountain climber scaling one of the world’s tallest peaks has survived after being caught in an avalanche caused by a powerful earthquake in Nepal.
- Nepal earthquake: Canada readies aid, disaster team
- The Harper government stepped up its response to earthquake-ravaged Nepal on Sunday by dispatching advance elements of its highly specialized disaster assistance response team.
- Little boy dies after fall from 17th floor window of Toronto building
- A young boy has died after plummeting from the window of a 17th-floor apartment at a Toronto residential building on Sunday afternoon.
- Recap Canadiens eliminate Senators following Game 6 win video
- The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-0 to advance to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Nepal earthquake leaves Ottawa family 'helpless' over missing woman video
- The family of an Ottawa woman who was trekking in Langtang National Park in Nepal when a 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit feels "helpless" about the lack of information — and concerned there's not enough aid to go around because the devastation is so widespread.