Set Armstrong as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 9:49 PM
NW 32 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 23. Humidex 25. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- OSFI tells some banks to test for sharp drops in Vancouver, Toronto housing markets
- Some of Canada's banks must stress test their ability to withstand a 50 per cent drop in housing prices in Metro Vancouver area and a 40 per cent drop in the Greater Toronto Area, the country's banking regulator says.
- Elections commissioner sanctions Green Party for peddling 'misleading' polling data
- Canada's elections watchdog has sanctioned the Green Party for deliberately pushing "misleading" polling data on the eve of last fall's federal election.
- Ottawa police union president calls racism speculation in fatal arrest 'inappropriate' video
- As an investigation continues into the death of a Somali-Canadian man arrested by police Sunday, the head of the union representing Ottawa police says suggestions racism could have played a role are "inappropriate."
- Team Canada sending 313 athletes to Rio Olympics
- The Canadian Olympic Committee has announced Canada's full 313-athlete team for the Rio Olympics. The large Canadian contingent is made up of 187 women and 126 men, ranging in age from 16 to 56.
- MMIW: New unsolved cases added to CBC's database video
- After launching an investigation last year, CBC News continues to follow up on unsolved cases of missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls from across the country.