Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 2:36 AM MST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 9:41 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 17 by morning. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cab of tanker truck catches fire, closing N.W.T. Highway 4 for 2 hours
- The cab of a tanker truck caught fire on N.W.T. Highway 4 Wednesday afternoon outside Yellowknife.
- Mark McDiarmid sentenced to 10 months jail for assaulting lawyer
- The Dawson City man was charged in 2014 after a scuffle in courthouse cells. On Wednesday, he was found guilty of threatening and assaulting a court appointed lawyer, but acquitted on several other charges.
- 'My dad's a survivor,' says son after Joe Black found near Murdock Lake
- 'I had a positive feeling. I knew he was going to pull through,' Chris Black told CBC News after his missing 65-year-old father was found by a helicopter.
- N.W.T. minister confident in RCMP response to unfounded sex assault cases
- The Northwest Territories' minister of justice says he's satisfied with the initial response by N.W.T. RCMP to a Globe and Mail investigation that suggested a third of all sexual assault complaints in the territory are dismissed as 'unfounded.'
- Trudeau announces review of laws related to Indigenous peoples
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Wednesday his government has assembled a working group to review all federal laws and policies as they relate to Indigenous peoples.