Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 10:45 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain. High plus 5.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Drug search violated Yukon jail guard's charter rights, judge rules
- Prison staff and police violated a former Whitehorse jail guard's charter rights when they discovered Ritalin in his pocket and marijuana in his car, a Yukon judge ruled this week.
- Woman struck by bus on Second Avenue in Whitehorse
- A woman was taken to hospital Thursday after she was struck by an inter-city bus pulling into the bus depot on Second Avenue.
- Jonah Keyuajuk, violent offender, arrested shortly after release from prison
- A few hours after Yellowknife RCMP issued a warning about Jonah Keyuajuk being released into the community, the man was back in jail.
- Opinion A stack of CDs beats streaming when it comes to music
- Dave White of CBC Yukon's Airplay argues CDs are the better bet when it comes to both rekindling memories and renumerating bands.
- Carcross, Yukon, RCMP officer pleads guilty to assault
- An RCMP officer in Carcross, Yukon, has pleaded guilty to assaulting a man being transported in the back of a police vehicle.