Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 10:52 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 8.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canada boycotts Arctic Council Moscow meeting over Ukraine
- Canada will boycott an upcoming meeting of the Arctic Council in Moscow because of the Russian occupation of the Crimean Peninsula.
- Inuk man supports 'Blackfish' movement to free whales video
- Sakiasie Sowdluapik, a former Nunavut wildlife officer, is applauding a call to remove whales from captivity sparked by the 2013 anti-Seaworld film ‘Blackfish.’
- 14-year-old boy mugged on Frame Lake Trail video
- Yellowknife RCMP are investigating after a 14-year-old boy was allegedly assaulted and robbed on the Frame Lake Trail Sunday evening.
- Brain drain challenges First Nation communities across Canada
- Young aboriginal people are moving to the city in large numbers in pursuit of an education or employment. Nearly half of urban aboriginal people aged 18 to 24 say they have no plans to return home. Another 33 per cent are undecided.
- Vandals go on rampage at Behchoko's Tlicho Motel
- Police are investigating after six motel rooms in Behchoko, N.W.T., were broken into and vandalized over the weekend.