Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 1:15 PM
Sunset: 2:16 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 104.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 41.
|A few clouds||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.
- Photos Your North: Best reader photos for weeks of Nov. 21, 28
- November has come and gone, and we're capping the month with a double edition of your best photos from across Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
- Photos Santa Claus — and the cold — hit Whitehorse for parade
- Temperatures dipped below -16 C Saturday according to Environment Canada. For many, this marked one of the first times they really had to bundle up this winter.
- Ready in red: Canadian Rangers get uniform upgrade
- The Canadian Rangers are getting some new equipment. The iconic hoodie will now be joined by a red fleece and water-resistant shell jacket.
- Photos American collector finds trove of Yukon CB radio memorabilia
- Jordan Smith of Oxford, Miss., stumbled upon a massive collection of QSL cards - 'calling cards' for CB radio enthusiasts. He was amazed to discover a slew of them from Yukon. 'That seemed to be a very big hub.'