Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:08 AM
Sunset: 1:55 AM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Extreme unplugging: B.C. families paddle Mackenzie River to get kids away from screens
- Two young families from Vancouver found an extreme way to get their kids to unplug this summer — paddling 1,800 kilometres down the Mackenzie River. 'If I was at home, they’d be on the iPad,' says Kevin Vallely.
- Polar bear rips 6 tents pitched in Iqaluit park
- Some Iqaluit campers woke up to an unpleasant surprise Saturday morning — a polar bear had ripped their tents.
- NWT Pride takes extra precautions following sexual assault allegations at Folk on the Rocks
- NWT Pride is looking at how it can make people feel as safe as possible at its event next month.
- Premiers reach 'unprecedented' Canadian free-trade deal in Whitehorse
- Prolonged negotiations between Canadian provincial and territorial leaders in Whitehorse have resulted in a new agreement on interprovincial trade. But it's unclear how significant the deal is until more information is released.
- Paddling the Yukon River, for elephants and rhinos
- Marcus Savage and Peter Tyrrell from Kenya set off this week on a 1,600-kilometre race down the Yukon River. They're doing it to raise money for conservation efforts back home in Africa.