Set Inuvik as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 12:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 10:37 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Feature Is Yellowknife ready to reckon with its toxic legacy?
- Though recent scientific research shows that much of the arsenic that went up the stacks is still in the water, sediment and soil, officials and governments have yet to reckon fully with the environmental and human risks.
- Officer charged after racist comments over death of Inuk artist Annie Pootoogook
- Ottawa police Sgt. Chris Hrnchiar has been charged with two counts of discreditable conduct under the Police Services Act after making racist comments online about the death of Inuk artist Annie Pootoogook.
- Drums come to life for Behchoko, N.W.T., youth
- The youth camp to create drums from scratch is expected to run for four weeks and will be capped off with a community dance using the newly crafted instruments.
- RIDING PROFILE | Whitehorse West — Stu Clark, Richard Mostyn, Elaine Taylor
- The Yukon Party pulled 58 per cent of the vote in this riding in 2011. Now incumbent Elaine Taylor is opposed by well-known NDP and Liberal candidates.
- Video Stunning drone footage reveals bowhead whales feeding, swimming patterns video
- Bowhead whales like their afternoon siestas. That's what UBC's Sarah Fortune realized after she and her fellow researchers gathered and analysed stunning drone footage of the mammals in the eastern Canadian Arctic.