Set Edson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening then clear. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
31° | 10°
88° | 50°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Some residents report thefts after $10 million condo fire
- Police have received several reports of thefts at the South Hampton condo complex this week after a devastating fire that caused $10 million in damage and forced 400 people out of their homes.
- Edmonton girls catch soccer fever at Live Your Goals festival
- Two hundred young girls in Edmonton had the chance to play alongside professional soccer players Sunday during FIFA's Live Your Goals event, a festival targeted at young female soccer players.
- Alberta Summer Games wrap up, Calgary wins most medals
- The 2014 Alberta Summer Games wrapped up Sunday, with the Calgary zone walking away with the award for most medal points.
- Residential school survivors left with hearing loss, broken bones
- The vast majority of claims filed by Indian residential school survivors seeking extra compensation for medical injuries are for hearing loss, respiratory illnesses and broken bones.
- Boats wash ashore at Sylvan Lake after Friday's storm video
- Police in Sylvan Lake are looking for the owners of about 15 boats that washed ashore following Friday's storm.