Set Edson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
W 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Clear. Low minus 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
11° | -7°
52° | 19°
12° | -5°
54° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Uber vs. Edmonton battle goes to court this morning
- Edmonton’s fight with Uber goes to court this morning as a judge hears an injunction filed by the city asking the rideshare app to cease operations.
- New Thomas Wedman's school bus death prompts new safety recommendations
- St. Albert city council hopes to implement recommendations from a report written after a second-grader was struck and killed by a school bus in September 2013.
- New Mayerthorpe's Fallen Four to be honoured in candlelight service
- People in Mayerthorpe will gather for a candlelight service this evening in honour of the Fallen Four - four Mounties killed in the line of duty on Mar. 3, 2005.
- Exclusive Edmonton emergency rooms strained by on-call doctor gap
- Edmonton's busiest hospital has been operating without an on-call emergency doctor 50 per cent of the time over the past five months, a gap front line workers say puts patients at risk.
- Edmonton starts year with projected $9.9 million surplus
- Despite large cost overruns on snow removal and street sweeping, the city appears to have ended 2014 with an extra $9.9 million in the operating budget.