Set Edson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta warns Uber drivers to get more insurance
- Alberta’s superintendent of insurance is warning people that Uber drivers don’t carry enough insurance to cover riders if they get into a collision.
- 1 man killed in car crash at Highway 22 and Trans-Canada
- One man is dead after a two-car collision on Monday on Highway 22 south of Highway 1.
- Video Neighbours tried resuscitating Morinville toddler video
- Retired nurse Tess Harrison tried resuscitating the girl. She did chest compressions while a neighbour administered mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Justice Russell Brown of Alberta named to Supreme Court
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has announced the appointment of Justice Russell Brown, of Alberta's Court of Appeal, to replace Justice Marshall Rothstein on the Supreme Court of Canada.
- TransAlta timed power outages to drive up prices, says commission
- The Alberta Utilities Commission has concluded that TransAlta Corp. deliberately timed power outages at power plants at peak times in order to drive up electricity prices.