Set Edson as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
ESE 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton well-prepared to manage threat, says EPS
- Following a day of drama and tension in the nation’s capital, Edmonton’s police service is reassuring citizens they are not in imminent danger.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Edmonton jury selection process to be reviewed
- A full week has been set aside next March to challenge the way juries are selected in Edmonton.
- Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair and Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau delivered speeches Wednesday evening in the wake of a shooting on Parliament Hill in Ottawa that left one member of the Canadian Forces dead.
- Ottawa shootings: Alberta reacts video
- Security at the Alberta legislature will be stepped up following the shootings in Ottawa and Parliament Hill on Wednesday. Premier Jim Prentice said.