Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:20 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-21° | -21°
-6° | -6°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran video
- A 59-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly forcing his way into the home of a 101-year-old war veteran, robbing him and leaving him bound with a plastic bag over his head.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run video
- The 14-year-old-girl struck and killed in Scarborough by a transit bus that failed to remain at the scene has been identified as Amaria Diljohn.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy sent 10 people to hospital on Friday night, and police in Saskatoon are warning others to be careful.