Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
E 35 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 20 km/h. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada's turn as Arctic Council head to end at Iqaluit meeting; Kerry takes over
- Canada will voice its concerns over what it calls Russia's military aggression in Ukraine during a meeting of the eight nations that make up the Arctic Council this week.
- Perth-Andover under evacuation order due to flooding risk video
- The mayor of Perth-Andover, N.B., says about 200 people have been evacuated from his community after rivers threatened to breach their banks Saturday night.
- Tax time 2015: Does free tax software come with a catch? No, say developers
- With less than two weeks to go until the tax filing deadline, some Canadians will be shopping around for the right tax software. CBC News spoke to the creators behind some of the free programs that are available to find out just what motivated them to devote their time to a task most of us avoid.
- New Canadian shrimp push U.S. crustaceans off the plate after fishing ban
- Maine fishmonger Glen Libby made a disheartening discovery on Easter Sunday brunch -- the cold water shrimp on the menu at a restaurant up the street from his fish market were from Canada, not New England.
- Rob Ford's crack-confession tie back on eBay
- Toronto Coun. Rob Ford has put his well-known necktie back up for auction on eBay after what he describes as "fraudulent activity" by the winning bidder.