Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 10:10 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 10:03 PM
N 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Lisa Raitt, Rick Snyder to make 'important' DRIC announcement today video
- Canada's Transport Minister Lisa Raitt and Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder are in Windsor, Ont., today and expected to announce the formation of a U.S.-Canadian panel to oversee plans for a new bridge between Detroit and the southwestern Ontario city.
- Longueuil couple gets threatening letter for flying gay pride flag
- A same-sex couple in Longueuil, Que., is scared after receiving an anonymous letter threatening them for hanging a gay pride flag from their balcony.
- Ebola virus: What you need to know to protect yourself
- A Toronto doctor who specializes in the treatment of tropical diseases says it's unlikely a recent outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in West Africa could spread to North America. Dr. Jay Keystone, in an interview with CBC, gives travellers tips on how to protect themselves.
- Motorcyclist caught doing 185 km/h faces $3.5K fine
- A man from Gatineau, Que., is facing a $3,500 fine and 22 demerit points after leading police on a high-speed chase Tuesday night with only a learner's permit.
- New Temperature, humidex values set to approach all-time highs
- Environment Canada says temperature and humidex values are forecast to approach all-time record highs on Wednesday and Thursday.