Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 35.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Canadian Olympic Committee sets $37M development budget
- The Canadian Olympic Committee announces it will put $37 million over the next four years into high-performance sport and the Own the Podium program.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- Blog 6 things MPs didn't do before taking a 6-week holiday
- Despite her best efforts, Kady O'Malley just wasn't able to come up with enough parliamentary achievements for a proper list. Instead, here's a recap of what didn't happen on Parliament Hill this fall.
- Conrad Black defends Rob Ford interview audio
- Former media baron Conrad Black says his television interview with Rob Ford was intentionally non-confrontational, and adds it wasn't his job to press the Toronto mayor when Ford hinted that a Toronto Star reporter was a pedophile.
- Blog Attawapiskat's housing crisis: A ground-level perspective
- "The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is kick a leg out from under the blanket to see if the electric furnace in my house is still on," writes Richard Spence, who brings us a resident's perspective on housing in Attawapiskat, Ont.