Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 10:02 PM
SSW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | -2°
61° | 28°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Sailor fighting cancer says AWOL charges dropped
- All charges against a Nova Scotia woman in the Royal Canadian Navy who is fighting cancer, and who was charged with being absent without leave and facing a court martial have been dropped, the woman and her lawyer say.
- new Should genetic testing for cancer be available to all Canadians?
- The revelation that Hollywood celebrity Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy as a preventative measure against cancer stoked heated discussion this past week, but one prominent cancer researcher says it demonstrates the need to make genetic testing available to all Canadians.
- RCMP has 'no interest' in discussing harassment suit settlement
- A lawyer representing 300 women who worked for the RCMP alleging harassment and gender-based discrimination in a lawsuit says the national police force is declining an offer to mediate.
- new N.W.T. Supreme Court rules Bell Mobility liable in 911 lawsuit
- A judge has ruled Bell Mobility is liable to nearly 30,000 cellphone users in the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut who paid for 911 services they didn't receive.
- Duffy's Senate expenses may get 2nd look from auditors video
- Senator Mike Duffy's expenses may get a second review by independent auditors following media reports regarding expenses he claimed while campaigning for Conservative candidates during the last election.