Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 12:43 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 28.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -27°
9° | -17°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-19° | -31°
-2° | -24°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- 7,000 jobs lost in February, unemployment stays at 7% video
- Canada lost about 7,000 jobs in February, but the unemployment rate stayed steady at 7 per cent, Statistics Canada reports.
- Ottawa orders railways to move grain each week video
- The federal government says it will introduce an order-in-council forcing railways to move a minimum amount of grain each week.
- Opinion The Orenda faces tough criticism from First Nations scholar video
- First Nation scholar Hayden King says, "It's a grim reality and a difficult book to read. At least it will be for many Native peoples. For Canadians, The Orenda is a colonial scribe and moral alibi."
- Updated Dovercourt Road fire kills 1, leaves 3 in critical condition video
- A woman in her 20s is dead and three other people are in critical condition following a residential fire on Dovercourt Road in Toronto's west end.