Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 6:18 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
NW 13 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes woes drag on into spring
- The snow's finally melting in Winnipeg, but the city is still coping with the aftermath of the coldest winter in 116 years, with more than 1,200 homes and businesses without water due to frozen pipes.
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- No sign of missing $26K scotch a year after LCBO theft video
- A year has passed since someone absconded with a pricey bottle of Glenfiddich scotch from a liquor store in downtown Toronto, though it appears police have been unable to find the culprit.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.