Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 10:14 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Provincial jails clogged with legally innocent Canadians
- A young suspect was told in bail court he could be thrown in jail for refusing to make his bed at home — one example of how unnecessary bail conditions are helping to clog up the provincial jail system with legally innocent people, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association says.
- New Parks Canada-Roots: A match made in branding heaven, but it wasn't to be
- Why did Roots, the iconic Canadian company that’s synonymous with stylish, quality casual wear for nature lovers, drop out of a plan to collaborate with Parks Canada on a new fashion line?
- New RCMP sells sleek plane for half of asking price
- The RCMP is getting far less than its asking price after the online auction of a controversial plane ordered by former commissioner Giuliano Zaccardelli. The luxury turboprop was listed on the government of Canada's surplus website last spring at $2.5 million. Last week it sold for $1.3 million.
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Marlene Carter’s dangerous offender ruling set for today
- A Saskatchewan judge will decide today if an aboriginal inmate who repeatedly bangs her head and strikes out at prison staff who try to stop her should be declared a dangerous offender.