Fort Severn, ON
Set Fort Severn as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
S 18 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this afternoon. High 23.
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Low 12.
Cloudy. Clearing in the evening. High 13.
|Clearing||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Murdered aboriginal women: What to know about a national public inquiry
- With so much debate about a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women, here's a closer look at how one could work and what it could reasonably hope to achieve.
- New Tim Hortons: Why the coffee giant is 'genuinely beloved' by Canadians
- The richest best-dressed company director and the poorest worst-dressed unemployed worker — both can be seen holding a cup of Tim Hortons coffee in their hand and neither feels awkward. This helps to explain the enduring love affair that Canadians have with the coffee and donut giant.
- Sunwing Flight 656: Disruptive passengers force return to Pearson Airport
- A Sunwing flight en route to Cuba was forced to turn around and return to Toronto's Pearson Airport Wednesday evening after two passengers caused a major disturbance.
- New Back-to-school stress: the warning signs and what to do video audio
- Author and psychiatrist Shimi Kang tells parents about the warning signs their kids may be too stressed and what to do about it.
- Video Little Bay Islands in limbo as residents await word on relocation funds video
- A few dozen residents in the tiny Newfoundland community of Little Bay Islands are in limbo, waiting to hear whether the provincial government will pay to resettle them all and close down the community, Reg Sherren reports.