Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 33. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 2 Sask. designs make the short list for national coin contest
- Two Saskatchewan-made designs have made a short list for a special series of coins to be minted in 2017 to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
- 1 in 3 Sask. reserves miss transparency deadline
- Saskatchewan reserves face financial penalties if they do not post financial information about their payroll and on-reserve businesses by midnight. Ottawa says more than one third have not yet published information for 2014-15.
- Sask. RCMP investigate after suspect injured while running away from officers
- RCMP have launched an investigation after a suspect was injured while running away from officers on the Mistawasis First Nation on Saturday night.
- Class helps the visually impaired express themselves through art
- Elaine Myers has loved making art for most of her life, but she can't quite do what she used to.
- Daughter's first day of school brings Regina father to tears
- The first day of school for Dorothy Dustyhorn was exciting for the youngster and filled with emotion for her dad.