Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 23.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low 9.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New What gear is needed to protect health care workers from Ebola?
- Health officials in Saskatchewan say front line workers have the proper, and recommended, gear available in the event they must work with a patient infected with Ebola or suspected of having Ebola. Nurses, however, are pressing for more.
- RCMP 'involved' in case where teen, 17, injured by gunfire in Kronau, Sask.
- RCMP say a 17-year-old youth was injured in a shooting involving RCMP officers in Kronau, Sask.
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- Tim Bozon thanks RUH staff in person
- Hockey player Tim Bozon is visiting staff at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, to give an in-person thank-you to the people who helped him through a serious bout of meningitis earlier this year.
- Saskatoon city councillor calls for probe into lockout events
- Saskatoon's transit system is fully up and running today, after a month-long lockout was ruled illegal. But the labour dispute is far from over. Today city councillor Pat Lorje called for an "analysis" of what happened, going back to the start of the lockout.