Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 9:25 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
ENE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow ending this morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 2.
Overcast. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Snow causes major highway trouble in Regina area
- A late-season snowfall is causing serious issues on highways across southern Saskatchewan.
- CBC Investigates Sask. government agreed to transfer 300 acres of GTH land to CP for no cost video
- A confidential document obtained by CBC's iTeam says the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways agreed to provide Canadian Pacific Railway 300 acres of serviced land at the Global Transportation Hub at no cost.
- Decision reserved until July in Marlene Bird attacker Leslie Black case
- The conclusion of a dangerous offender hearing for Leslie Black, the Saskatchewan man who viciously beat a woman before setting her on fire, has been delayed.
- Sask. tourists shocked to find Poundmaker's pipe in London museum
- A Saskatoon-based Indigenous lawyer was “completely surprised” to come across a rare artifact from Poundmaker Cree Nation on a recent trip to the British Museum in London.
- New trees planted in Regina's Victoria Park
- Three commemorative trees were planted in Regina's Victoria Park on Sunday afternoon. The trees represent Canada, Saskatchewan and local Indigenous Peoples, and are among a total of 75 trees being planted in the park.