Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 18, 13 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 17, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Dec 17, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High minus 4 with temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
|Light snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- In Saskatchewan, 1 in 4 people donate to charity
- A report on the relative generosity of people found that about one in four people in Saskatchewan give to charity
- Thieves snag 30 Y's Men Christmas trees
- Thirty Christmas trees were stolen from a tree lot run by a Regina charity.
- Moose Jaw dogs could be put down audio
- Stray dogs in Moose Jaw will soon be picked up by the city, rather than the Humane Society — leading some to wonder what will happen to the animals.
- Regina teacher Corey Matthews denies he sexually assaulted teen
- Regina teacher Corey Matthews was in the witness box Tuesday, testifying in his own defence at his sexual assault trial and proclaiming his innocence.
- Saskatchewan Environmental Society wants end to coal power
- Environmentalists have just released a 40-page submission to the crown-owned electrical utility, urging it to phase out all of three of its coal generating plants.