Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. Temperature falling to minus 18 this morning then rising.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 23.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Retired Saskatoon police officer Ernie Louttit says body cameras a good idea
- A retired Saskatoon police officer says cops wearing body cameras is a good idea.
- Key Lake, Sask., is Canada's cold spot this morning
- Northern Saskatchewan is in a deep freeze and was the coldest area in Canada on Wednesday.
- No kidding: Growing interest in goats at Agribition
- Demand for goat meat is on the rise, and there's lots of evidence of that this week at Agribition.
- Woman faces charges after running past security checkpoint at Saskatoon airport
- A 32-year-old woman is facing mischief charges after trying to board a plane even though she didn't have a ticket.
- Morning Edition tuques travel to William Shatner
- Two Morning Edition tuques have made it to the home of William Shatner.