Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing. Fog at times overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Fog at times early in the morning. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crash victim Jared Bear, 11, pushed friend out of harm's way, mother says
- Jared Bear, the 11-year-old boy who died following a crash involving a suspected drunk driver, pushed another boy out of harm's way but could not move his own bicycle out of danger, his mother tells CBC News.
- 17 people, mostly youths, linked to trashing of arena at Montreal Lake
- RCMP say at least 17 people, mostly youths, went on a rampage in the arena on the Montreal Lake First Nation, causing considerable damage.
- New tricycle coming for Regina girl with cerebral palsy following theft
- A kindly stranger has stepped forward offering to get a new tricycle for a Regina girl with cerebral palsy whose specialized trike was stolen from her yard.
- 5 new foods to try at the Queen City Ex video
- The Queen City Ex has introduced a handful of new items to the midway this year.
- Pilot Barry Howe comes to rescue of crashed floatplane
- Bush pilot Barry Howe tells CBC about finding a downed floatplane near Wollaston Lake on Friday and helping rescue the pilot and passenger.