Set Estevan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning then west 50 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High 13.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 overnight. Low zero.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brittney Gargol's friend says 'It could happen to anybody' video
- Atasha Storey was one of last people to see Brittney Gargol alive. Now, she is speaking about the homicide and how she hopes to help the family.
- New sex charges announced against ex-Mountie Alan John Davidson
- RCMP in Saskatchewan have announced new sex-related charges involving minors against former Mountie Alan John Davidson.
- New Hurt Regina cat Bruce Almighty makes encouraging recovery
- An abused cat nicknamed Bruce Almighty has captured the hearts of people in Saskatchewan and beyond.
- Missing Manitoba teen Haleigh Rowe may be in Regina, say RCMP
- A 17-year-old Manitoba girl who has been missing for over a month may be in the Regina area, according to RCMP.
- Plane with nobody aboard crashes at Nipawin, Sask.
- A plane with nobody aboard crashed in a field near Nipawin, Sask., and sure enough, nobody was hurt.